Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Bauchi Lets Meet Here! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Bauchi Lets Meet Here! (4940 Views)

If You Are Posted To Bauchi, You Bera Show Here. Arrrgh / Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Bauchi Lets Meet Here! by corpROYAL(m): 2:46pm On Jun 21, 2013
If you are posted to Bauchi lets meet here. let get to know each other. we should not be discourage because this is what we have being waiting for let give thank to God Almighty for making it to come to reality.

I am Stephen by name, popularly know and Address as ROYAL ONE, I studied Accounting.

keep it rolling as you introduce yourself.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Bauchi Lets Meet Here! by Pirowsky(m): 7:57pm On Jun 21, 2013
I'm Peter aka pirowsky, studied Mining Engineering. Am nt posted to bauchi bt i'm camping there 4 3weeks. Any1 dat knows hw 2 get to Bauchi 4rm abj and hw much d cost?
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Bauchi Lets Meet Here! by corpROYAL(m): 10:27pm On Jun 21, 2013
Pirowsky: I'm Peter aka pirowsky, studied Mining Engineering. Am nt posted to bauchi bt i'm camping there 4 3weeks. Any1 dat knows hw 2 get to Bauchi 4rm abj and hw much d cost?

Just go to the biggest motor pack in abuja and ask inside there they will tell you. Mind you you may need to visit the park first, a day to the day you are traveling and book beause bauchi is not the place people visit or travel to often like kaduna, kano or other part of the north so as to aford disapointment.

I wish everyone of us safe trip to Bauchi. We shall all meet with joy.

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Bauchi Lets Meet Here! by olamiplus1: 1:03am On Jun 22, 2013
Please is there a direct flight to bauchi from lagos and how much Is it? How much Is bus going to charge?how many hours journey Is it from lagos?
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Bauchi Lets Meet Here! by Nextlevel0007(m): 12:14pm On Jun 22, 2013
Am Emmanuel Owoicho Ekere also knwn as NEXT LEVEL...frm Benue State I studied Urban and Regional Planning in FedPolyBida Niger state cool guys hook up wit me on 08037391009 raaatata!! cool
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Bauchi Lets Meet Here! by readonenaire(m): 12:26pm On Jun 22, 2013
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Bauchi Lets Meet Here! by horlabissy(f): 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2013
A̶̲̥̅♏ Olabisi by name,studied industrial chemistry.felt so bad wen I found out dt I was posted to bauchi.anywaiz we can all make it worth d stay.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Bauchi Lets Meet Here! by Pirowsky(m): 9:39pm On Jun 22, 2013
corpROYAL:

Just go to the biggest motor pack in abuja and ask inside there they will tell you. Mind you you may need to visit the park first, a day to the day you are traveling and book beause bauchi is not the place people visit or travel to often like kaduna, kano or other part of the north so as to aford disapointment.

I wish everyone of us safe trip to Bauchi. We shall all meet with joy.
tnx ma bruda
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Bauchi Lets Meet Here! by Pirowsky(m): 9:43pm On Jun 22, 2013
horlabissy: A̶̲̥̅♏ Olabisi by name,studied industrial chemistry.felt so bad wen I found out dt I was posted to bauchi.anywaiz we can all make it worth d stay.
u can say dat again Bisi.

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Bauchi Lets Meet Here! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 22, 2013
Una welcome to my state
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Bauchi Lets Meet Here! by joshua8862(m): 10:38pm On Jun 22, 2013
can distance cause barrier between two lovers? am been posted to bauchi and she to bayelsa pls dis lead to our separation? am afraid pls advice.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Bauchi Lets Meet Here! by Pirowsky(m): 10:46pm On Jun 22, 2013
Don Demu: Una welcome to my state
how cn we get 2 ur state 4rm abuja, n hw much will it cost?
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Bauchi Lets Meet Here! by philmama(f): 6:15am On Jun 23, 2013
Hi am philomena,I graduated 4rm unijos,studied edu admin,also posted 2 bauch,its just an hour drive 4rm jos bt d camp is lyk 60km 4rm bauchi town
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Bauchi Lets Meet Here! by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 23, 2013
Pirowsky: how cn we get 2 ur state 4rm abuja, n hw much will it cost?
There are taxis that shuttle Abuja-Bauchi and I think its something between 3,500 to 4,500. You can alternatively use the state owned Yankari Transport Co. bus' service which is a little cheaper. There's also a flight from Abuja to Bauchi but it is not regular -Ovearland Air
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Bauchi Lets Meet Here! by Pirowsky(m): 4:40pm On Jun 23, 2013
Don Demu:
There are taxis that shuttle Abuja-Bauchi and I think its something between 3,500 to 4,500. You can alternatively use the state owned Yankari Transport Co. bus' service which is a little cheaper. There's also a flight from Abuja to Bauchi but it is not regular -Ovearland Air
.tnx bro. Pls, is there a particular park i can get d yankuri transport?
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Bauchi Lets Meet Here! by corpROYAL(m): 5:54pm On Jun 23, 2013
My advise for those traveling to Bauchi from lagos. just go direct to either ijora motor park or ojota garage, you can get bauchi from there but if you dont get bauchi just enter jos but clear your mind that you will sleep in Jos if you enter jos bus, you can stay in the park till next day. bauchi is not far from jos. just findout details from the park ahead of your travel day. the camp is wildly open from monday dont let anyone deceive you they will allow anyone to enter into the camp as long as you are holding your NYSC I.D card.
For those that are coming from other part of nigeria, if didn't see bauchi bus direct enter bus going to jos and from jos you will get to bauchi to bi-cut the delay.

for those coming by air just go to local airport and Nearest to you and findout but I am not sure you can get bauchi direct. bauchi is not a regular visit state like other northern part of Nigeria, most flight cannot see passenger traveling to bauchi on a regular bases.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Bauchi Lets Meet Here! by corpROYAL(m): 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2013
philmama: Hi am philomena,I graduated 4rm unijos,studied edu admin,also posted 2 bauch,its just an hour drive 4rm jos bt d camp is lyk 60km 4rm bauchi town

you are welcome on board.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Bauchi Lets Meet Here! by corpROYAL(m): 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2013
joshua8862: can distance cause barrier between two lovers? am been posted to bauchi and she to bayelsa pls dis lead to our separation? am afraid pls advice.

I guess you didnt trust your wife
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Bauchi Lets Meet Here! by corpROYAL(m): 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2013
Don Demu: Una welcome to my state

Aboke sanu dey I key

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Bauchi Lets Meet Here! by corpROYAL(m): 5:58pm On Jun 23, 2013
horlabissy: A̶̲̥̅♏ Olabisi by name,studied industrial chemistry.felt so bad wen I found out dt I was posted to bauchi.anywaiz we can all make it worth d stay.

yes you are making sense...

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Bauchi Lets Meet Here! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 23, 2013
Pirowsky: .tnx bro. Pls, is there a particular park i can get d yankuri transport?
The motor park is in Maraba, close to Orange market. Just enter a cab/bus going to Nyanya/Maraba and stop at the last bus stop. Ask around and you'll be directed. Besta luck
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Bauchi Lets Meet Here! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 23, 2013
corpROYAL:

Aboke sanu dey I key
Yawwa Nagode boda. Allah ya kiyaye hanya. Kaima anyi posting dinka zuwa Bauchi ne?
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Bauchi Lets Meet Here! by nyankpa(m): 8:01pm On Jun 23, 2013
Hello guys, am Stephen Yahaya a graduate of app.zoology Bayero univ. kano. if u see a guy with patches on d face am d 1. i had an accident today.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Bauchi Lets Meet Here! by corpROYAL(m): 10:42pm On Jun 23, 2013
Pirowsky: tnx ma bruda

U are welcome
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Bauchi Lets Meet Here! by corpROYAL(m): 10:59pm On Jun 23, 2013
Don Demu:
Yawwa Nagode boda. Allah ya kiyaye hanya. Kaima anyi posting dinka zuwa Bauchi ne?

Alla kiaye. Alla kemu lafia. Yaya gari?
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Bauchi Lets Meet Here! by corpROYAL(m): 11:00pm On Jun 23, 2013
My advise for those traveling to Bauchi from lagos. just go direct to either ijora motor park or ojota garage, you can get bauchi from there but if you dont get bauchi just enter jos but clear your mind that you will sleep in Jos if you enter jos bus, you can stay in the park till next day. bauchi is not far from jos. just findout details from the park ahead of your travel day. the camp is wildly open from monday dont let anyone deceive you they will allow anyone to enter into the camp as long as you are holding your NYSC I.D card.
For those that are coming from other part of nigeria, if didn't see bauchi bus direct enter bus going to jos and from jos you will get to bauchi to bi-cut the delay.

for those coming by air just go to local airport and Nearest to you and findout but I am not sure you can get bauchi direct. bauchi is not a regular visit state like other northern part of Nigeria, most flight cannot see passenger traveling to bauchi on a regular bases.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Bauchi Lets Meet Here! by corpROYAL(m): 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2013
nyankpa: Hello guys, am Stephen Yahaya a graduate of app.zoology Bayero univ. kano. if u see a guy with patches on d face am d 1. i had an accident today.

Sorry my brother, I hope is not much? May God Almighty protect everyone of us. Are yu in the camp?
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Bauchi Lets Meet Here! by Nobody: 5:59am On Jun 24, 2013
corpROYAL:

Alla kiaye. Alla kemu lafia. Yaya gari?
Lafiya lau.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Bauchi Lets Meet Here! by corpROYAL(m): 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2013
Don Demu:
Lafiya lau.

Thanks. Are you in camp now or where are you. Do you base in Bauchi or you are just joking that you are from bauchi?
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Bauchi Lets Meet Here! by Xtev(m): 5:16pm On Jun 24, 2013
My name is Stephen and my nick name is Xtev, i studied Accounting frm Uniuyo. Am deployed 2 Bauchi State nd i don't knw hw 2 go abt it. Presently am Osun State... Hw can i get 2 Bauchi frm Osun? Plz i need ur help....
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Bauchi Lets Meet Here! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 24, 2013
corpROYAL:

Thanks. Are you in camp now or where are you. Do you base in Bauchi or you are just joking that you are from bauchi?
Am not a prospective corp member and yes I am from Bauchi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2019 / Basic Computer Skills For Corpers And Aspirants / If You Are Posted To Bauchi, You Bera Show Here. Arrrgh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.