Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread - Phones (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread (294377 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by iamdutch: 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2013
4peace:

Nawa o you flash original rom now your board is damage
the thing tire me o my bro!! I'm just happy my phone is back...would have been a record I think, if my phone didn't make it to a week...
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by iamdutch: 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2013
Godvilla: I think it shuld be a factory defected device.
Anyways, am glad he has his device back...smiley
yeah I think so too! Tnx bro u were helpful, I really appreciate...
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 9:59pm On Oct 17, 2013
4peace:

i tested canvas 4 rom but there is no 3g on sim2.

Meanwhile another person said there is 3g on sim2 with ss as evidence

So im yet to re-test it,may be by friday i will give you answer cos tomorrow is my birthday,i want to enjoy not to be testing rom

Hope you understand,also other can try

Tested and confirm it supported 3g on sim2

previous tested was based on micromax a210 no 3g on sim2

but this one was based on micromax a116 support 3g on both sim like stock rom
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 10:01pm On Oct 17, 2013
iamdutch: the thing tire me o my bro!! I'm just happy my phone is back...would have been a record I think, if my phone didn't make it to a week...

hope they dont change you cos that is another way they making money from android users now
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by iamdutch: 10:05pm On Oct 17, 2013
4peace:

hope they dont change you cos that is another way they making money from android users now
naah! They didn't, I guess my story really helped grin
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2013
iamdutch: naah! They didn't, I guess my story really helped grin

ok enjoy
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Chikago(m): 10:24pm On Oct 17, 2013
reduce the resolution of the e6 to 720p and it will run without lag [/quote]

Hello,are you the guy who writes at 360nobs?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Gift77(m): 10:45pm On Oct 17, 2013
I really enjoyed this thread.
But pls always have in mind that once you root Gionee phones, its out of warranty and we are not liable to any self damage. but yet once you have a genuine speech to back yourself. we are always ready to fix it for you without I dime. but you will surely loose up all your data on the phone because its possible we change the panel.
Thanks for using Gionee.
customer care hotline is. 08050282828
my number is 08164876555.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 17, 2013
Gift77: I really enjoyed this thread.
But pls always have in mind that once you root Gionee phones, its out of warranty and we are not liable to any self damage. but yet once you have a genuine speech to back yourself. we are always ready to fix it for you without I dime. but you will surely loose up all your data on the phone because its possible we change the panel.
Thanks for using Gionee.
customer care hotline is. 08050282828
my number is 08164876555.
u still dey parade around with dis ur gionee calcare nonsense mtcheewww.. ok na...
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by krugar07(m): 1:02am On Oct 18, 2013
deejay_harry1: u still dey parade around with dia ur gionee calcare nonsense mtcheewww.. ok na...
naa IT him dey do oohh grin grin
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by kayceeukah007(m): 6:41am On Oct 18, 2013
Pls @peace please can we meet so u can help me with this latest canvas 4 ROM..... Pls....hope your birthday was superb

quote author=4peace]

but this one was based on micromax a116 support 3g on both sim like stock rom[/quote]
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Rockcalvary(m): 6:43am On Oct 18, 2013
Hey guys! Anyone remember me?? The "under-developed developer" that used wuru-wuru to flash to Xperia HD ROM. Im back again, and this time with canvas4. Finally got it working on my phone. The grace of God has been sufficient for me. I don upgrade to "developing developer" grin
And i must say this canvas rom rocks. Ordinary the boot screen efizzy na die cool. Thanks to everyone that made this 'thread' what it is today. I don use am sew beta phone grin. Gionee e3 is the best. If to say na s3 i buy, i for no get mind try all these experiments undecided
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by kayceeukah007(m): 6:43am On Oct 18, 2013
Pls is there a way I can get your email address or possible phone number so we can chat on whatsapp

4peace:

but this one was based on micromax a116 support 3g on both sim like stock rom
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by kayceeukah007(m): 6:45am On Oct 18, 2013
Bros how u take do am......

Rockcalvary: Hey guys! Anyone remember me?? The "under-developed developer" that used wuru-wuru to flash to Xperia HD ROM. Im back again, and this time with canvas4. Finally got it working on my phone. The grave of God has been sufficient for me. I don upgrade to "developing developer" grin
And i must say this canvas rom rocks. Ordinary the boot screen efizzy na die cool. Thanks to everyone that made this 'thread' what it is today. I don use am sew beta phone grin. Gionee e3 is the best. If to say na s3 i buy, i for no get mind try all these experiments undecided
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Rockcalvary(m): 6:58am On Oct 18, 2013
Omo na long story with plenty wuru wuru. I dont advice that you copy me oh! But just in case youve tried everything else and youre stuck like me.
I flashed my phone phone with a mix of my custom rom back up files(data and cache), the chinese firmware (system file), and the other files given earlier in the thread on how to port back to custom ROM. *like i said na concoction ROM *. After that i just started up the phone in recovery mode (dont try to switch it on normally, it would actually boot, then show you one kain chinco error message). In recovery mode you follow all the normal steps to flash the canvas ROM. Once i installed and restarted, i got the boot loop problem, so i entered recovery mode again and installed the boot image from my back up and Voila!!! grin. Like i said b4 im a developing developer. No be small experiments oh! But if you have faith, juat dey try anything wey come your mind, with the additional info from this thread. Cause that really helped me. Had to read from page 1 to like 90something then on my lappy. Wasnt easy at all

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by kayceeukah007(m): 7:15am On Oct 18, 2013
Obviously na wuru wuru u do......still happy for you.....I need an experienced hand on it

Rockcalvary: Omo na long story with plenty wuru wuru. I dont advice that you copy me oh! But just in case youve tried everything else and youre stuck like me.
I flashed my phone phone with a mix of my custom rom back up files(data and cache), the chinese firmware (system file), and the other files given earlier in the thread on how to port back to custom ROM. *like i said na concoction ROM *. After that i just started up the phone in recovery mode (dont try to switch it on normally, it would actually boot, then show you one kain chinco error message). In recovery mode you follow all the normal steps to flash the canvas ROM. Once i installed and restarted, i got the boot loop problem, so i entered recovery mode again and installed the boot image from my back up and Voila!!! grin. Like i said b4 im a developing developer. No be small experiments oh! But if you have faith, juat dey try anything wey come your mind, with the additional info from this thread. Cause that really helped me. Had to read from page 1 to like 90something then on my lappy. Wasnt easy at all
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 18, 2013
Rockcalvary: Omo na long story with plenty wuru wuru. I dont advice that you copy me oh! But just in case youve tried everything else and youre stuck like me.
WURU WURU DEVELOPER

grin grin grin
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 18, 2013
MIUI v5 CUSTOM ROM IS MORE STABLE THAN OTHER ROMS.....

MY CURRENT RATINGS
[size=16pt]1. MIUI 5 v3.9.2[/size]

[size=16pt]2. CANVAS 4[/size]

[size=16pt]3. XPERIA HD V2[/size]

[size=16pt]4. INFINITY HD V2[/size]

[size=16pt]5. XOLO LIQUID V1[/size]

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by omobone(m): 9:15am On Oct 18, 2013
Please, after flashing canvas 4 ROM...I was stuck @Boot. Then I restored the Boot.img file from my backup. It booted with a blank screen and I can't select anything from the welcome screen. The screen is just blank. The light does not stay on for me to slect anything. @Godvilla, 4peace and all the gurus...I need una help o.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 18, 2013
omobone:

Please, after flashing...I was stuck @Boot. Then I restored the Boot.img file from my backup. It booted with a blank screen and I can't select anything from the welcome screen. The screen is just blank. The light does not stay on for me to slect anything. @Godvilla, 4peace and all the gurus...I need una help o.
[b]Check ur mailbox[/b

]
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by omobone(m): 10:15am On Oct 18, 2013
@Godvilla, thanks for the response...will do so now.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by kayceeukah007(m): 11:51am On Oct 18, 2013
@4peace can u send me ur mail address so we can chat
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by princeparis(m): 1:31pm On Oct 18, 2013
Can somebody help out with the link to download the latest Canvas 4 rom with 3g on.both.sims. Thank you.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 1:50pm On Oct 18, 2013
prince paris: Can somebody help out with the link to download the latest Canvas 4 rom with 3g on.both.sims. Thank you.

check page 100
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 18, 2013
prince paris: Can somebody help out with the link to download the latest Canvas 4 rom with 3g on.both.sims. Thank you.
It's the same Canvas 4 i posted earlier on.
Check page 100 for recall of vital posts.

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2013
omobone: Please, after flashing canvas 4 ROM...I was stuck @Boot. Then I restored the Boot.img file from my backup. It booted with a blank screen and I can't select anything from the welcome screen. The screen is just blank. The light does not stay on for me to slect anything. @Godvilla, 4peace and all the gurus...I need una help o.
Its best u flash the rom 4rm the Chinese firmware. U dnt nid 2 swap boot.img!!!
Remember 2 clear cache, system, partistion and dalvik cache b4 u flash the rom.
Follow every procedure and u'll get ur device running on Canvas 4

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by omobone(m): 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2013
Godvilla: Its best u flash the rom 4rm the Chinese firmware. U dnt nid 2 swap boot.img!!!
Remember 2 clear cache, system, partistion and dalvik cache b4 u flash the rom.
Follow every procedure and u'll get ur device running on Canvas 4

Thanks...so, there's no work around of flashing from Nigerian Firmware? Besides, can the recovery version affect the outcome of flashing? I'm using Recovery 6.0.2.8.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 4:04pm On Oct 18, 2013
omobone:

Thanks...so, there's no work around of flashing from Nigerian Firmware? Besides, can the recovery version affect the outcome of flashing? I'm using Recovery 6.0.2.8.

YES
cwm 6.0.2.8 by who
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 18, 2013
omobone:

I dnt think recovery affects flashing of roms. A wrong recovery image can backup ur rom quite alrite but cannot recovery it when u urgently need 2 revert back 2 default rom.
Btw: There are 2 diff types of recovery image 4 Gionee E3, The Blue Life Play recovery which is compactible with the Chinese firmware and the direct port recovery specifically for the Indian firmware.

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 18, 2013
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2013
omobone:

U can flash custom rom directly via the Nigerian firmware BUT u'll need 2 replace some files in the custom rom with ur default rom. Procedure can only be carried out on PC with the help of Winzip

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (161) (Reply)

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.