Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread - Phones (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread (295602 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by jreyez(m): 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2013
bimbaz_tryzzi:

e3 nd a+ ar alike. . .a3 is beta sinc it has larger screen nd 1.5ghz quad core it wil definately handle games beta
GO FOR A3

No offence bro)

You do realise that they are both mtk devices right?? And that on mtk devices 1.5ghz is also the same with 1.2ghz?? (No argument there) so forget the fact about handling the games or not.....

Seriously, I'll advice op to go for gionee elife e3, due to tweaking, flashing firmware update and all that...... Except you wanna waste your precious time on tecno Carl care any time your a3 get one little bug.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2013
jreyez:

No offence bro)

You do realise that they are both mtk devices right?? And that on mtk devices 1.5ghz is also the same with 1.2ghz?? (No argument there) so forget the fact about handling the games or not.....

Seriously, I'll advice op to go for gionee elife e3, due to tweaking, flashing firmware update and all that...... Except you wanna waste your precious time on tecno Carl care any time your a3 get one little bug.

U c how u wan come disgrace urself here again....so 1.5 and 1.2 na d same..i wont b surprised if u r really b-lind in real life....

Enough of all dis rubbish...we also ve custom rom for our a+ now....always taking sides with gionee when u need to bring out vital reasons y d a+ or a3 is not ok....and btw i ve never seen any update for gionee e3, and i am happy carl care fixes any issue on dere phone....so where r u takng ur own gionee to if it develops one fault...as for tweaking all andriod phone can b tweaked....stop saying what u dont know and learn tins from d real ppl...i wont b surprised if u copy my tweaking tutorial and apply it......been watching u closely all dis while....now i know u r dumb....u r no guru...
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by bimbaztryzzi(m): 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2013
marcjoe:

U c how u wan come disgrace urself here again....so 1.5 and 1.2 na d same..i wont b surprised if u r really b-lind in real life....

Enough of all dis rubbish...we also ve custom rom for our a+ now....always taking sides with gionee when u need to bring out vital reasons y d a+ or a3 is not ok....and btw i ve never seen any update for gionee e3, and i am happy carl care fixes any issue on dere phone....so where r u takng ur own gionee to if it develops one fault...as for tweaking all andriod phone can b tweaked....stop saying what u dont know and learn tins from d real ppl...i wont b surprised if u copy my tweaking tutorial and apply it......been watching u closely all dis while....now i know u r dumb....u r no guru...

Nyc 1
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by nani667: 4:42pm On Dec 08, 2013
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by collinkz: 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2013
This E3 is tempting o, i have made up my mind to buy infinix alpha marvel X502 befor i come accros E3. Still dnt know which to go for since i dnt know much about infinix product, can smbdy advice me on which one i should buy? Just 5k diffrence
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by WackyJ1(m): 3:51am On Dec 09, 2013
But the battery if this phone runs down very quickly, left on 3g with heavy browsing, the battery runs down at the rate of 1% every 2mins meaning that even when it is fully charged, within 4 hours it goes below 20% and that is very disappointing . I don't even play any games, only game I have in my phone are the temple runs but I noticed the above using just HSPDA on my phone.

I read aomewhere in previous pages that the battery life normalises with time. I bought mine around Nov 14, is it too early to be expecting good battery life?

Just yesterday I charged the phone to 100% while it was off (it wasn't dead before I started charging) and when it it 100% I removed the battery and left it from 10pm to 2am and when I put the battery it was showing 93%, I was maniacally bewildered because it shows that the batter even discharges when not in use.

Someone tell me whether I am experiencing a normal thing or is it peculiar to my phone. It is the only thing wrong with an otherwise great phone

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by CHIMCO(m): 6:14am On Dec 09, 2013
I wanted to recored video at night with my e3 but i couldnt, there was no fiash light unlike taking pictures at night. Please gurus how can i recored video at night? Thanks.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Ymodulus: 7:57am On Dec 09, 2013
marcjoe:

Even why I will agree with you on his wrong interpretation of the processor figure (1.2 & 1.5). I will say you don't need to insult him to pass a point. its uncalled for. just say what you have to say without the insult and name callings.

Now to your post I will like to tell you that Gionee has carlcare though not widely known as that of tecno.

You and I know that when it comes to custom ROM and advance customisation support Gionee wins. You can't compare Foreign XDa developers to some ALABA day old programmers.

OTA UPdAte.

Mr go to Old banex plaza abuja. shop A19 ask of gionee manager and tell him you want to update your phone firmware. he will do a MANUAL UPDATE for you.

I will have to say you are right in Nigeria only GIonee has not automatic OTA update. but in other countries e.g India, China, phillipines, America they all have automatic OTA update.

Brand Recognition

You and I know Gionee rules.

International Use

You can't use Tecno with a 3band sim ( European and American sim). tested and proven.

while I have known you for long before Naira land. I will still say caution yourself on name calling.

2face say one love. so one love.

4 Likes

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by macbeyland(m): 6:43pm On Dec 09, 2013
WackyJ1: But the battery if this phone runs down very quickly, left on 3g with heavy browsing, the battery runs down at the rate of 1% every 2mins meaning that even when it is fully charged, within 4 hours it goes below 20% and that is very disappointing . I don't even play any games, only game I have in my phone are the temple runs but I noticed the above using just HSPDA on my phone.

I read aomewhere in previous pages that the battery life normalises with time. I bought mine around Nov 14, is it too early to be expecting good battery life?

Just yesterday I charged the phone to 100% while it was off (it wasn't dead before I started charging) and when it it 100% I removed the battery and left it from 10pm to 2am and when I put the battery it was showing 93%, I was maniacally bewildered because it shows that the batter even discharges when not in use.

Someone tell me whether I am experiencing a normal thing or is it peculiar to my phone. It is the only thing wrong with an otherwise great phone
same with mine here and I have taken time to observe that of up to 3 people, the same thing. so I guess the problem is not peculiar to your phone
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 10, 2013
pls how much does this fone cost in microstation ikeja thanks
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2013
marcjoe:

LOL

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 2:28pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ymodulus:

Even why I will agree with you on his wrong interpretation of the processor figure (1.2 & 1.5). I will say you don't need to insult him to pass a point. its uncalled for. just say what you have to say without the insult and name callings.

Now to your post I will like to tell you that Gionee has carlcare though not widely known as that of tecno.

You and I know that when it comes to custom ROM and advance customisation support Gionee wins. You can't compare Foreign XDa developers to some ALABA day old programmers.

OTA UPdAte.

Mr go to Old banex plaza abuja. shop A19 ask of gionee manager and tell him you want to update your phone firmware. he will do a MANUAL UPDATE for you.

I will have to say you are right in Nigeria only GIonee has not automatic OTA update. but in other countries e.g India, China, phillipines, America they all have automatic OTA update.

Brand Recognition

International Use

You can't use Tecno with a 3band sim ( European and American sim). tested and proven.

while I have known you for long before Naira land. I will still say caution yourself on name calling.

LOL

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by seaboyzen: 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2013
I prefer e3, 3rd brick
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2013
Seyilome: Thank God that I bought this phone E3 today will make it a week old am loving this phone,everybody that sees it thinks it is galaxy S4.
They must be blind really
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2013
Coolstan: They must be blind really

Lol... grin
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Kristchian(m): 1:46am On Dec 11, 2013
Ymodulus:

OTA UPdAte.

Brand Recognition

International Use

.[kristchian].....does it mean we will no recieve ota update anymore
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 11, 2013
pls can someone tell me d price of this fone @ ikeja lagos
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Wazzaowner(m): 1:54pm On Dec 12, 2013
To join Gionee E3 BBM thread Group drop ur bbm pin here 4 add..
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by aficionado: 2:18pm On Dec 12, 2013
We still got Gionee ELife E3..we are grateful for the patronage we have received from dozens of Nairalanders here in Port Harcourt. I personally use a Gionee eLife E3 and it rocks.
Call EDAFE on 07068867857 to get your copy of this awesome phone. We are a major dealer to Gionee in Port Harcourt and our shop is extremely easy-to-locate along Aba Road.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by toscotech(m): 4:27pm On Dec 12, 2013
7BC03E4A
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Rockcalvary(m): 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2013
Alright!!! I've had enough of this. I've been officially frustrated by the canvas ROM. My phone reboots itself anytime it feels like. And my music player keeps stopping. No matter the one I use real player, win amp everything taya me. Worst part is sometimes the phone just freezes and restarts. Many times the power button can't get the phone out of sleep mode and I'll have to do a hard reset. These are all software issues sha e3 is still my baby, but I need to swap ROMs yet again. Any ideas please. I need help desperately. I don almost smash this phone for ground out of frustration angry
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Mafia4life(m): 6:33am On Dec 13, 2013
NONNYG: downloaded, mehn dis BBM PLUS na bomb, tanks @nani
It is a big rubbish. Nothing special in it. No tweak. How can such app use up to 104MB ram? Get the official BBM jor. Uninstalling straight

2 Likes

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Ymodulus: 10:12am On Dec 13, 2013
Mafia4life: It is a big rubbish. Nothing special in it. No tweak. How can such app use up to 104MB ram? Get the official BBM jor. Uninstalling straight
big one to u.
That BBM Plus is absolute Balderdash
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Chikago(m): 10:35am On Dec 13, 2013
Wazzaowner: To join Gionee E3 BBM thread Group drop ur bbm pin here 4 add..

7C2FF12B
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Talius(m): 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2013
bro I use a glad g2 I'm I invited 795070A5
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by maxdozie(m): 12:48pm On Dec 13, 2013
This device rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...... Just got mine today.. Gurus he can I use did power bank.. Kinda confused
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by maxdozie(m): 12:49pm On Dec 13, 2013
This device rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...... Just got mine today.gurus hw can I use did power bank.. Kinda confused
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Lawalmd(m): 5:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
Rockcalvary: Alright!!! I've had enough of this. I've been officially frustrated by the canvas ROM. My phone reboots itself anytime it feels like. And my music player keeps stopping. No matter the one I use real player, win amp everything taya me. Worst part is sometimes the phone just freezes and restarts. Many times the power button can't get the phone out of sleep mode and I'll have to do a hard reset. These are all software issues sha e3 is still my baby, but I need to swap ROMs yet again. Any ideas please. I need help desperately. I don almost smash this phone for ground out of frustration angry
guy go and get your self infinity hd rom v2 and enjoy your phone that canvas rom Na wash
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 5:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
Mafia4life: It is a big rubbish. Nothing special in it. No tweak. How can such app use up to 104MB ram? Get the official BBM jor. Uninstalling straight
Tru talk bro, cant even add new contact. I don uninstall am since, back to the real bbm.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by iamdutch: 6:34pm On Dec 13, 2013
7BFBDB0B
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by maxdozie(m): 7:05pm On Dec 13, 2013
omoh dis ba3 strong pass 3000mah ba3 o... Choi.... E3 making brainz....

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by psychopunk(m): 5:28am On Dec 14, 2013
Pls can anyone tel me d accessories dat comes with this phone? Does it come wit mc? If yes hw many gb?

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (161) (Reply)

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.