Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread - Phones (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread (294962 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Chikago(m): 2:04pm On Dec 02, 2013
Castos: Swap your G3 for a week used HTC SENSATION 4G (running 4.2.2jb & still looking neat and brand new)with 5k. Call 08135199356 in Anambra state

You're not serious; you want to swap your 2011 phone with a 2013 phone,your phone has 768mb ram,dual core,android 2.3 upgradeable to only 4.0,is even discontinued by HTC.....mtcheww....

2 Likes

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Innoxxacs: 2:09pm On Dec 02, 2013
aficionado: Gionee eLife E3 still available. Scores of satisfied Nairalanders have purchased from us here in Port Harcourt.
Used a pimped e3 myself. Support and assistance will be provided when necessary.
Call EDAFE on 07068867857 to get yours and for the address to our easy-to-locate PH office.
where exactly are you in porthacourt.? And how much do you sell E3 AND GIONee P2 respectively
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by omobone(m): 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2013
maxdozie: does this mean dis device doesnt accept font changing? Pls i need an urgent ans cos am goin 2get dis device 2moro nd i luv changing fonts
I wonder why people keep complaining about Ifont. I have used and trusted it on my e3 and my friend phantom. Download the recommended online fonts within the application...they're so many of them. Use the recommended settings. simple. I use the pro version sha. Get from apkmania.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Rudewaterz(m): 4:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
I can't install flash share and whatsapp on my phone. It tells me, "app not installed." Do I have to uninstall GioneeXender first b4 installing flash share?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 6:23pm On Dec 02, 2013
Guys I need help, recently whenever I connect
my phone to my laptop via the usb cable
that came with the phone, it will be charging
the battery only. It doesn't see my phone USB
storage or USB debbuging and its the same
cable I have been using since I bought my e3.
Anyone with a solution should pls share,
thanks.
Note: I haven't tried using another cable cos
not all cable work with the phone.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Fritz007(m): 7:36pm On Dec 02, 2013
@ all d gurus please am trying to get an elife e3, bt which custom rom can give me 3g on d both sim...pls ur respond will b highly appreciated.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by nani667: 7:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
TrebleChamp: Guys I need help, recently whenever I connect
my phone to my laptop via the usb cable
that came with the phone, it will be charging
the battery only. It doesn't see my phone USB
storage or USB debbuging and its the same
cable I have been using since I bought my e3.
Anyone with a solution should pls share,
thanks.
Note: I haven't tried using another cable cos
not all cable work with the phone.

try turning on USB debugging.... then connect it to your system again
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Chikago(m): 8:11pm On Dec 02, 2013
nani.666:

No don't use USB debugging, its used for rooting....just connect the cable and wait for it to show you options on the phone,if it doesn't show,continue removing it from the PC and connecting it again till it shows you the option; choose the 2nd option which says to use as storage....
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Bornstar: 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2013
Someone should help me out, my GIONEE E3 fail down and get broken as in the screen and i dont know what else to do
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2013
nani.666:

Did that as soon as I notice the problem but no result, I just hope it is the USB cable and not the phone.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 9:49pm On Dec 02, 2013
Chikago:

No don't use USB debugging, its used for rooting....just connect the cable and wait for it to show you options on the phone,if it doesn't show,continue removing it from the PC and connecting it again till it shows you the option; choose the 2nd option which says to use as storage....
It was the same cable I used for rooting my phone and i use for transfering file from my phone to lappy and vice versa. I use it almost on a regular basis but now its not seeing my phone storage or USB debugging. Na only charge he dey charge my phone now, the phone sef dey select cable to work with.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 02, 2013
TrebleChamp: It was the same cable I used for rooting my phone and i use for transfering file from my phone to lappy and vice versa. I use it almost on a regular basis but now its not seeing my phone storage or USB debugging. Na only charge he dey charge my phone now, the phone sef dey select cable to work with.

yhu mistakenly turned off mass storage , search on Google how to turn it on again
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 5:09am On Dec 03, 2013
deejay_harry1:

yhu mistakenly turned off mass storage , search on Google how to turn it on again
I will buy another cable today and try it out, if its the same then I will press the panic button. You can also help me search Google and post a reliable link bro, thanks.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by enobong18: 6:31am On Dec 03, 2013
Good morning house.

Am about to get this phone real soon, but wanna know few things you don't like about your gionee e3, please do well to tell me as many as you hate or dislike, knowing well that all phones have thiers. Thanks.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Fritz007(m): 7:50am On Dec 03, 2013
Fritz007: @ all d gurus please am trying to get an elife e3, bt which custom rom can give me 3g on d both sim...pls ur respond will b highly appreciated.

pls somebody talk to me i really love to get dis fone
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 03, 2013
enobong18: Good morning house.

Am about to get this phone real soon, but wanna know few things you don't like about your gionee e3, please do well to tell me as many as you hate or dislike, knowing well that all phones have thiers. Thanks.

browsing on it is quite expensive... wink
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by busar(m): 11:12am On Dec 03, 2013
Please what is the current price of this phone?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Seyilome(m): 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2013
Thank God that I bought this phone E3 today will make it a week old am loving this phone,everybody that sees it thinks it is galaxy S4.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2013
I use another cable today and it worked, thank God cos my phone and lappy are Inseparable. Thanks to all who gave me tips on what to do.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Castos(m): 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2013
Chikago:

You're not serious; you want to swap your 2011 phone with a 2013 phone,your phone has 768mb ram,dual core,android 2.3 upgradeable to only 4.0,is even discontinued by HTC.....mtcheww....
Guy to tell you the honest truth, I don't like what you said. I ignored you few hours ago but I couldn't help it. Quality phone builders build thier phones to stand the taste of time and HTC is credited for that. If you don't want to strike any deal, why quote me. Yes my SENSATION 4G was built two years ago but it's far better than most phone out there. As am speaking to you, it's running on 4.2.2jb not 4.0ics and even planning on upgrading it to 4.4kk. The processor is clocked at 1.5ghz against it's original 1.2ghz and the ram at 768mb which is generouse enough. What can't I do with this phone. It runs almost every hd game smoothly, no lagging. A 4.3" LCD screen with C.G crystal clear display? Thanks to it's 16M colour display too. The phone has 8mp back camera and a front camera, thanks to its auto focus and a double flash as well. Now tell me, is it worth discrediting so much like you did, compared to most recent phones. The reason am saying all this is because you should learn how to stop sticking your nose on things that are not of interest to you. Once again, anyone interested should holla me.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2013
Castos: Guy to tell you the honest truth, I don't like what said. I ignored you few hours ago but I couldn't help it. Quality phone builders build thier phones to stand the taste of time and HTC is credited for that. If you don't want to strike any deal, why quote me. Yes my SENSATION 4G was built two years ago but it's far better than most phone out there. As am speaking to you, it's running on 4.2.2jb not 4.0ics and even planning on upgrading it to 4.4kk. The processor is clocked at 1.5ghz against it's original 1.2ghz and the ram at 768mb which is generouse enough. What can't I do with this phone. It runs almost every hd game smoothly, no lagging. A 4.3" LCD screen with C.G crystal clear display? Thanks to it's 16M colour display too. The phone has 8mp back camera and a front camera, thanks to its auto focus and a double flash as well. Now tell me, is it worth discrediting so much like you did, compared to most recent phones. The reason am saying all this is because you should learn how to stop sticking your nose on this that are not of interest to you. Once again, anyone interested should holla me.

all gilipollez
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
Castos, u 4got to mention its poor bat3 backup.
Although its a stigma on 90% HTC products

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Castos(m): 5:44pm On Dec 03, 2013
Godvilla: Castos, u 4got to mention its poor bat3 backup.
Although its a stigma on 90% HTC products
You can always change the battery, can't you? And even the G3 you're using has some flaws, doesn't it? Yes it does. So, no handset is flawless but we can always make it better.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Castos(m): 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2013
deejay_harry1:

all gilipollez
kiss my indicisive a.ss
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2013
Castos: kiss my indicisive a.ss

htc indeed.. spits.. but yhu know say tecno user sef better pass yhu now undecided
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Chikago(m): 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2013
Castos: Guy to tell you the honest truth, I don't like what you said. I ignored you few hours ago but I couldn't help it. Quality phone builders build thier phones to stand the taste of time and HTC is credited for that. If you don't want to strike any deal, why quote me. Yes my SENSATION 4G was built two years ago but it's far better than most phone out there. As am speaking to you, it's running on 4.2.2jb not 4.0ics and even planning on upgrading it to 4.4kk. The processor is clocked at 1.5ghz against it's original 1.2ghz and the ram at 768mb which is generouse enough. What can't I do with this phone. It runs almost every hd game smoothly, no lagging. A 4.3" LCD screen with C.G crystal clear display? Thanks to it's 16M colour display too. The phone has 8mp back camera and a front camera, thanks to its auto focus and a double flash as well. Now tell me, is it worth discrediting so much like you did, compared to most recent phones. The reason am saying all this is because you should learn how to stop sticking your nose on things that are not of interest to you. Once again, anyone interested should holla me.

Why don't you stick with your lovely phone then.......
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by SweetSoup(m): 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2013
deejay_harry1:

Bro I need ur help oh, I install PES 12 first putting the data file in android/data then installed the apk at the root of internal sdcard (i dont have a memory card). When I launch the game it loaded but it got stock at konami logo. I then uninstalled it and moved the data file to android/obbo then installed the apk, this time it got stock at loading. I follow the first step again but it was still stock at konami logo. 1. My questions are must put a memory card on my phone for it to work?
2. Am I to install the apk in the root of internal memory or internal sdcard?
Pls help ur bro out, thanks..

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Castos(m): 7:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
Chikago:

Why don't you stick with your lovely phone then.......
I love varieties.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Castos(m): 7:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
deejay_harry1:

htc indeed.. spits.. but yhu know say tecno user sef better pass yhu now undecided
Someone who definetly has nothing to say.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 03, 2013
Sweet Soup: Bro I need ur help oh, I install PES 12 first putting the data file in android/data then installed the apk at the root of internal sdcard (i dont have a memory card). When I launch the game it loaded but it got stock at konami logo. I then uninstalled it and moved the data file to android/obbo then installed the apk, this time it got stock at loading. I follow the first step again but it was still stock at konami logo. 1. My questions are must put a memory card on my phone for it to work?
2. Am I to install the apk in the root of internal memory or internal sdcard?
Pls help ur bro out, thanks..

put on ur data while testing the game again follow the second pb]art u listed.. d obb part... but uninstall and start over again... e will also delete the datafiles.. so just start over again afresh..
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by nani667: 8:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
Check out my BBM plus....like Whatsapp plus...the same BBM package, but with sweet modifications... And it's lighter than the normal BBM cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (161) (Reply)

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.