Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,298 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread - Phones (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread (294567 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 29, 2013
lat4real:

Custom rom is different from tweak bro. How can you port 16gig rom to a 4gig rom? Aside from custom rom which varies according to different specs, all mtk6589 devices uses the same tweak. Quote me everywhere
It might surprise u to know that it is very much posible. Eg: The INfinity HD custom ROM was ported 4rm The Blu Life play phone(4GB) which currently runs very well on Gionee E3(16GB)
Moreover, hav u heard of PurePerformance Tweak? It might also surprise u 2 know it is actually a SonY Xperia Tweak working on a MT device.
Any android device can use any tweak, if u get the Adb codes to match ur device(compatibility). Lets move(moving Train)
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 8:42am On Aug 29, 2013
lat4real:

Custom rom is different from tweak bro. How can you port 16gig rom to a 4gig rom? Aside from custom rom which varies according to different specs, all mtk6589 devices uses the same tweak. Quote me everywhere

nice one brother...but seriously am still afraid of trying that cmw recovery for gionee on my phantom a+ cos of fear....34500 nor b small money ooh.. cool
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by lat4real: 8:50am On Aug 29, 2013
Godvilla: It might surprise u to know that it is very much posible. Eg: The INfinity HD custom ROM was ported 4rm The Blu Life play phone(4GB) which currently runs very well on Gionee E3(16GB)
Moreover, hav u heard of PurePerformance Tweak? It might also surprise u 2 know it is actually a SonY Xperia Tweak working on a MT device.
Bottom line, u dnt knw BUT now u know. Lets move(moving Train)

LOL...I'm using currently using galaxy s4 custom rom on thl w100, does that mean my phone is now s4? no. just some tweak from developers to make it work. the same goes for infinity hd rom.
PUREPERFORMANCE, XPOSED INSTALLER, PUREAUDIO, XPOSED ENGINE, GRAVITYBOX e.t.c... will work on all mtk6589 phone regardless the differences in rom.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 29, 2013
Do u know that Samsung's Touch wiz can be ported to Gionee E3?
How's dat posible? By simply tweaking the Touch wiz ROM of Samsung to be compatible with ur device.
Seems u are confused by the word tweak. Tweak in Tech simply means "fixing sumtin 2 ur own taste or desire.
PS: Not all MT 6589 devices hav the same tweaks. A MT6589 device(4GB sdcard) and a MT6589(16GB sdcard) cannot use the same tweaks in a custom ROM. One needs 2 be tweaked 2 be compatible with it build properties!!!
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 29, 2013
lat4real:

Bro, do you know the difference btw rom and tweak? Do you know that the all mtk6589 devices rooting methods are the same? Go to xda and find out more info
u will also say all android are d same, becox all runs APK formats
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 29, 2013
lat4real:

LOL...I'm using currently using galaxy s4 custom rom on thl w100, does that mean my phone is now s4? no. just some tweak from developers to make it work. the same goes for infinity hd rom.
PUREPERFORMANCE, XPOSED INSTALLER, PUREAUDIO, XPOSED ENGINE, GRAVITYBOX e.t.c... will work on all mtk6589 phone regardless the differences in rom.
NOW i know u are a confused person.
The S4 ROM required sum tweaks b4 ported 2 ur device else it couldnt hav been posible to port it. Likewise Gionee E3 cannot use the S4 custom ROM running in ur device except its tweaked 4 compatibility.
I culd hav visited NeedRom and select any MT6589 ROM since the tweak is general for all MT6589 phones BUT no i cannot until its tweaked to suit my device.
PS: All MT6589 Devices tweaks are different(except its the same Brand name Gionee>Gionee

2 Likes

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 29, 2013
Godvilla lets ignore d poster.. since it can clearly be seen he dosnt wanna learn..
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 9:02am On Aug 29, 2013
Godvilla: NOW i know u are a confused person.
The S4 ROM required sum tweaks b4 ported 2 ur device else it couldnt hav been posible to port it. Likewise Gionee E3 cannot use the S4 custom ROM running in ur device except its tweaked 4 compatibility.
I culd hav visited NeedRon and select any MT6589 ROM since the tweak is general for all MT6589 phones BUT no i cannot until its tweaked to suit my device.
PS: All MT6589 Devices tweaks are different(except its the same Brand name Gionee>Gionee
The guy the confuse himself

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 9:11am On Aug 29, 2013
All this ROM talk name him the vex techno boys sha
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by lat4real: 9:15am On Aug 29, 2013
Godvilla: NOW i know u are a confused person.
The S4 ROM required sum tweaks b4 ported 2 ur device else it couldnt hav been posible to port it. Likewise Gionee E3 cannot use the S4 custom R...OM running in ur device except its tweaked 4 compatibility.
I culd hav visited NeedRom and select any MT6589 ROM since the tweak is general for all MT6589 phones BUT no i cannot until its tweaked to suit my device.

Confused person? maybe. but read from beginning of this argument, i'm not talking about custom rom but some tweak like PUREPERFORMANCE, XPOSED...GRAVITYBOX... which works on all mtk6589 phone. 4peace grabs what i was talking about but you keep on metioning custom rom
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by lat4real: 9:18am On Aug 29, 2013
deejay_harry1: u will also say all android are d same, becox all runs APK formats

Android is android bro weither samsung, sony, htc...difference is specs
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 29, 2013
marcjoe:

nice one brother...but seriously am still afraid of trying that cmw recovery for gionee on my phantom a+ cos of fear....34500 nor b small money ooh.. cool

If u love your phone, dnt even think of trying it else u'll brick ur device
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 29, 2013
lat4real:

Confused person? maybe. but read from beginning of this argument, i'm not talking about custom rom but some tweak like PUREPERFORMANCE, XPOSED...GRAVITYBOX... which works on all mtk6589 phone. 4peace grabs what i was talking about but you keep on metioning custom rom
I checked the Pureperformace thread and this is my own conclusion.
The originator of GravityBox started with v1 which was compatible with his device MT6589(4GB) but sum peeps tested it on their respective MT6589(8GB)(16GB) devices but was not compatible. So the tweaker had 2 do sum tweaks(versions) to improve on the GravityBox 2 be compatible with other MT6589 devices. So i think though they might be MT6589 devices, they require diff methods 2 make a particular tweak work on dem.
I think that's wat Godvilla was trying 2 say. Hope am right? wink
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by lat4real: 9:43am On Aug 29, 2013
Gravitizer: I checked the Pureperformace thread and this is my own conclusion.
The originator of GravityBox started with v1 which was compatible with his device MT6589(4GB) but sum peeps tested it on their respective MT6589(8GB)(16GB) devices but was not compatible. So the tweaker had 2 do sum tweaks(versions) to improve on the GravityBox 2 be compatible with other MT6589 devices. So i think though they might be MT6589 devices, they require diff methods 2 make a particular tweak work on dem.
I think that's wat Godvilla was trying 2 say. Hope am right? wink

That's the reason for update bro. Pureperformance is not for mtk6589 devices alone, so it needs to be updated to serve the need of the users. The same goes for android application. But weither you are using GIONEE, TECNO, THL E.T.C, pureperformance will work on your phone since they are all using mtk6589. The same goes for XPOSED AND GRAVITYBOX TWEAK.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 29, 2013
lat4real:

Android is android bro weither samsung, sony, htc...difference is specs
but Bro... Why would u say Android is Android?
Android has got different versions which performs different tasks. The higher the version the higher the user experience. I'd say, Android get levels ooo both in Chips, specs, features, durabilty etc
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 9:49am On Aug 29, 2013
4 peace the image on charge still dey some how but will stop here. I love this infinity ROM. Bug free hope someday it will get 4.2.2 or 4.3
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 9:51am On Aug 29, 2013
directonpc:
He he if its not gionee its not worth it
Gionee ko Gelona ni
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 9:52am On Aug 29, 2013
Coolstan just the watch this thread with red eye instead of to find way port ROM to a+. Fake tecno gurus
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by lat4real: 9:59am On Aug 29, 2013
Gravitizer: but Bro... Why would u say Android is Android?
Android has got different versions which performs different tasks. The higher the version the higher the user experience. I'd say, Android get levels ooo both in Chips, specs, features, durabilty etc

Chips, Specs, features, durability depends on phone maker. But you are right, android has different version performing difference or improving task
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by lat4real: 10:02am On Aug 29, 2013
directonpc: Coolstan just the watch this thread with red eye instead of to find way port ROM to a+. Fake tecno gurus

lol. I tell you i would have bricked my phone many times if i have tecno a+ trying different tweak
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 10:22am On Aug 29, 2013
Really enjoying dis thread

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 29, 2013
TrebleChamp: Really enjoying dis thread
How far my guy? Did u get the Asphalt 8 working on ur Gionee E3?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 10:40am On Aug 29, 2013
TrebleChamp: Really enjoying dis thread
Am telling you 4peace na the hod here. Thanks to him I unbricked my phone.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Kexs: 11:24am On Aug 29, 2013
Guuuuuuysss ooooo we are derailing from the purpose of this thread ooooo cry please let's tone down the argument and more talk on apps, games,hacks,help n Roms for this phone. #onelove

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Kexs: 11:42am On Aug 29, 2013

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Kexs: 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2013
Take total control of your device with Tasker an android app which allows u to do so many different things ! ! !
Google play link :

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm&hl=en&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?+id%3Dnet.dinglisch.android.taskerm%26hl%3Den

PLEASE NOTE I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE IF THIS APP TURNS YOUR FONE TO AN EXPENSIVE MIRROR. READ THE INSTRUCTIONS WELL BEFORE YOU SET ANYTHING THAT IS WHY THEY ARE THERE DON'T TOUCH WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND !!!!!!!!
Download link :
http://androidyard..com/2013/06/tasker-41u3-full-apk.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Kexs: 2:41pm On Aug 29, 2013
listen to music the way it's meant to be heard with noozy studio 3, best media play till date ( my opinion)
Read review here :

www.androidtapp.com/noozy/

Download link :

www.mediafire.com/download/bnqzzdp5oj2mdeh/Noozy.v.3.0.2.3.apk

Edit the settings in the app to your taste for music

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 3:25pm On Aug 29, 2013
Coolstan: Gionee ko Gelona ni

ATLEAST it has been proven that your tenko A+ is same has Xolo Q1000

boy get your A$$ online and help your teamtenko (if you get one sha),instead of ranting

2 Likes

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Netz2(m): 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2013
Guys! Whre can I buy this gionee E3 outside lag ?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Larrybillz(m): 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2013
nani.666:
lol...see rejection
lolz...omo I tire oo#like say I wan chyke am....its kk anyways
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2013
Gravitizer: How far my guy? Did u get the Asphalt 8 working on ur Gionee E3?
Haven't downloaded it yet, will let you know when I do.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Larrybillz(m): 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2013
FOR THOSE OF U THAT HAS BEEN CURSING MA PHONE AS BEING FAKE..#LIKE SMONE SAID HERE ON DS TRADE *FEED THE EYES....AM HAVING D ORIGINAL I KNW, JUST DAT I HAVENT ENJOYED IT....#ONE OF THESE SCREENSHOTS Z D FILE OF NFS MOST WANTED I TOLD U GUYS I DOWNLOADED BUH CUDNT INSTALL...KEEPS SAYIN , *SOWI D FILE CANNOT OPEN...#JUST DOWNLOADED ES EXPLORER N YET...PLS HELP PEEPZ

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (161) (Reply)

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.