Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,444 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread - Phones (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread (294673 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Kexs: 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2013
Larrybillz: FOR THOSE OF U THAT HAS BEEN CURSING MA PHONE AS BEING FAKE..#LIKE SMONE SAID HERE ON DS TRADE *FEED THE EYES....AM HAVING D ORIGINAL I KNW, JUST DAT I HAVENT ENJOYED IT....#ONE OF THESE SCREENSHOTS Z D FILE OF NFS MOST WANTED I TOLD U GUYS I DOWNLOADED BUH CUDNT INSTALL...KEEPS SAYIN , *SOWI D FILE CANNOT OPEN...#JUST DOWNLOADED ES EXPLORER N YET...PLS HELP PEEPZ

please upload a screen shot ( volume down + power button together for a few second ) so we can see and help you
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2013
Larrybillz: FOR THOSE OF U THAT HAS BEEN CURSING MA PHONE AS BEING FAKE..#LIKE SMONE SAID HERE ON DS TRADE *FEED THE EYES....AM HAVING D ORIGINAL I KNW, JUST DAT I HAVENT ENJOYED IT....#ONE OF THESE SCREENSHOTS Z D FILE OF NFS MOST WANTED I TOLD U GUYS I DOWNLOADED BUH CUDNT INSTALL...KEEPS SAYIN , *SOWI D FILE CANNOT OPEN...#JUST DOWNLOADED ES EXPLORER N YET...PLS HELP PEEPZ
STILL WAITING TO FEED MY EYES..
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2013
How them the take screen shots for infinity rom
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Larrybillz(m): 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2013
Kexs:

please upload a screen shot ( volume down + power button together for a few second ) so we can see and help you
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Larrybillz(m): 5:02pm On Aug 29, 2013
Kexs:

am sowi bro..ma 1st tym trying to upload..I placed four four pix on d four boxes underneath d typing box(tot that's wia they r suppose to b bub ain't showing up...*if dia z anoda way its been done, do help pls..*already av d shots wit me#tanks
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2013
Larrybillz: am sowi bro..ma 1st tym trying to upload..I placed four four pix on d four boxes underneath d typing box(tot that's wia they r suppose to b bub ain't showing up...*if dia z anoda way its been done, do help pls..*already av d shots wit me#tanks
its from d size of ur photo.....download reduce photo size from playstore, and wit d app reduce d size of ur pics so tht u can upload it.....
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by coolest01(m): 6:07pm On Aug 29, 2013
Abeg, hw person go take send pm to another nairalander?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2013
coolest01: Abeg, hw person go take send pm to another nairalander?
u have to follow d person.. and d person follows back... then once u choose send pm...

u will see a box to compose ur msg and it sends to d person's mailbox automatically
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by jreyez(m): 8:56pm On Aug 29, 2013
plzz how much is this phone in lagos-ikeja
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2013
jreyez: plzz how much is this phone in lagos-ikeja
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2013
deejay_harry1: u have to follow d person.. and d person follows back... then once u choose send pm...

u will see a box to compose ur msg and it sends to d person's mailbox automatically
Abeg how good is the battery life of the E5; heavy usage
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by kayceeukah007(m): 9:33pm On Aug 29, 2013
@gravitizer pls which store in Ikeja can i get it......
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Kexs: 9:37pm On Aug 29, 2013
Tired of your conventional and boring android calculator? you have another option Realcalc plus !!!!! imagine having all those scientific Casio calculator just one click away on you fone !!!!!
Download here :
http://androidstore007..com/2013/03/realcalc-plus-v174-apk-android.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2013
KingMEXX: Abeg how good is the battery life of the E5; heavy usage
very good... aproximately.. one full day of heavy usage ... heavy browsing and all...

then about 3 to 5 strong hours when playing full Hd games to the maximum
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 29, 2013
kayceeukah007: @gravitizer pls which store in Ikeja can i get it......
The name of the STORE is PERFECT @Glory plaza, olayanju str. Computer village, Ikeja Lagos. Sum1 on this thread recommended them 2 me.....
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 29, 2013
deejay_harry1: very good... aproximately.. one full day of heavy usage ... heavy browsing and all...

then about 3 to 5 strong hours when playing full Hd games to the maximum
Na gode. one last question, whats d price tag? and where can i find it cheap in Lagos?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by dasdexter(m): 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2013
can dis fone b found @ saka tinubu
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by coolest01(m): 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2013
deejay_harry1: u have to follow d person.. and d person follows back... then once u choose send pm...

thanks man...but when I follow someone, how will the person know I'm following him/her? I'll have to tell the person right?or the person will receive a notification that I've started following him/her
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Larrybillz(m): 11:25pm On Aug 29, 2013
Gravitizer: The name of the STORE is PERFECT @Glory plaza, olayanju str. Computer village, Ikeja Lagos. Sum1 on this thread recommended them 2 me.....
smiles... I tink I did..n yet u guys call it fake#hurts alot
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Larrybillz(m): 11:27pm On Aug 29, 2013
Gravitizer: The name of the STORE is PERFECT @Glory plaza, olayanju str. Computer village, Ikeja Lagos. Sum1 on this thread recommended them 2 me.....
smiles... I tink I did..n yet u guys call it fake#hurts alot
perfect is a sure place..promised d man I was gon recommend him to pple.. he really seem genuine n nice too#PERFECT+OLAYANJU+IKEJA+GLORYPLAZA=GIONEE E3
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Larrybillz(m): 11:33pm On Aug 29, 2013
deejay_harry1: its from d size of ur photo.....download reduce photo size from playstore, and wit d app reduce d size of ur pics so tht u can upload it.....
thanks mahn...rely appreciate ur effort to helping out..however I can't download it now until I travel (probably Monday)..was in Lagos all ds while wia I had 3g ntwrk buh am bak nw to wia am serving in oyo state(no 3g atall n have Neva accessed ma play store here)..#hope u can still help out by d tym I do upload em.#thanks
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Chikago(m): 1:18am On Aug 30, 2013
Just wanted to correct something I saw on page 9,please 16GB Rom is not the same as 16GB Internal Storage. I mean ROM is Read Only Memory,the other 16GB internal storage,is a storage part you can touch,by putting files on them,deleting the files if you no longer need them.........
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by kayceeukah007(m): 4:24am On Aug 30, 2013
@larry the Perfect store do you y chance have any idea of how much dey sell the E3?

Can I also ask that the 16gb internal memory..can it be used to download and store apps and games and all that without the phone being rooted....gettn confused here
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:12am On Aug 30, 2013
kayceeukah007: @larry the Perfect store do you y chance have any idea of how much dey sell the E3?

Can I also ask that the 16gb internal memory..can it be used to download and store apps and games and all that without the phone being rooted....gettn confused here
33K @Perfect Store.
Yes u can use the 16GB phone memory to install games and apps without rooting the phone.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 30, 2013
KingMEXX: Na gode. one last question, whats d price tag? and where can i find it cheap in Lagos?
my bro,, me no know for naija... i got it thru ordering... its costd me approximately 55grand to get to my door.... i think d phone is som how scarce in nigeria
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 30, 2013
coolest01: thanks man...but when I follow someone, how will the person know I'm following him/her? I'll have to tell the person right?or the person will receive a notification that I've started following him/her
its will show on d upper tag of dis site...

it will show as FOLLOWED.. then when one clicks it, he or she sees the moniker of people tht followed him or her...
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 30, 2013
Chikago: Just wanted to correct something I saw on page 9,please 16GB Rom is not the same as 16GB Internal Storage. I mean ROM is Read Only Memory,the other 16GB internal storage,is a storage part you can touch,by putting files on them,deleting the files if you no longer need them.........
d phone has a 2gb internal rom for installing applications.. and 3gb for system files... then 11gb free for any stuff u wanna put into ur phone
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by jreyez(m): 8:07am On Aug 30, 2013
how many battery does this phone comes with
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 30, 2013
jreyez: how many battery does this phone comes with
2 Solid batteries wink
charge both bat3s to full, when wen is down due maximum game play time, switch ova 2 the other and flex on!!!
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by kayceeukah007(m): 9:15am On Aug 30, 2013
My broda abeg can u give me any of dere contact numbers so I can knw dere exact location...am nt too faimiliar with ikeja terrains...please

Gravitizer: 33K
@Perfect Store.
Yes u can use the 16GB phone memory to install games and apps without rooting the phone.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Chikago(m): 10:10am On Aug 30, 2013
d phone has a 2gb internal rom for installing applications.. and 3gb for system files... then 11gb free for any stuff u wanna put into ur phone[/quote]

Your E5 or the E3?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by jreyez(m): 10:33am On Aug 30, 2013
Gravitizer: 2 Solid batteries wink
charge both bat3s to full, when wen is down due maximum game play time, switch ova 2 the other and flex on!!!

I'm getting it today

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (161) (Reply)

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.