Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,097 members, 7,835,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread - Phones (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread (295471 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 11:08am On Sep 11, 2013
ajoddo: hello fellow e3 brodas,i subscribe for d airtel weekly subscription of 200 naira but it doesnt wnt tu connect d 3g comes up but doesnt stay for long.i guess d ascess piont is ok because i used d same ascess piont d last time i did d weekly subscription it was for a whole week but dis time around dey said it will expire in 3days time.wat might be d problem,i nid ur help urgently.was using internet.ng.zain.com as d ascess piont

TRY 3g only
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by ajoddo: 1:40pm On Sep 11, 2013
pls o,how do i upgrade mi driod vpn to prenium pls its urgent.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by LordReed(m): 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2013
Proffdada: Gobe for gionee users

I checked NCC Facebook page there is nothing like what you posted on there. Provide the link to the Facebook post.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 11, 2013
HATERZ GONNA HATE!!! ONLY JOBLESS PEOPLE GO ABOUT POKING THEIR NOSE IN2 IRRELEVANT MATTERZ.
HOWEVER, I CARE LESS AS AM STILL ENJOYING MY JOB AND MAKING MY DOUGH!!! cool cool cool

6 Likes

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 5:26pm On Sep 11, 2013
This is NCC's authentic Facebook Page https://m.facebook.com/nigerian.communications.commission?v=timeline&filter=1&__user=1588233025
There is no such info abut gionee or list of fones registered. Na wa for some people sha.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2013
TrebleChamp: This is NCC's authentic Facebook Page https://m.facebook.com/nigerian.communications.commission?v=timeline&filter=1&__user=1588233025
There is no such info abut gionee or list of fones registered. Na wa for some people sha.
This obsessed OP had 2 open a fake Fb account just to post this!!!
GiONEE has been giving him sleepless nights....... Click on post by others when u open the said NCC fb page and u'll see it. Check the OP Isaac whatever profile.(FAKE Tecno Agent)
https://m.facebook.com/nigerian.communications.commission?v=timeline&filter=2&refid=17

3 Likes

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2013
TrebleChamp: This is NCC's authentic Facebook Page https://m.facebook.com/nigerian.communications.commission?v=timeline&filter=1&__user=1588233025
The op don remove the post, I saw it yesterday, maybe he was high on weed the time he made that post
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Proffdada: 7:32pm On Sep 11, 2013
Godvilla: HATERZ GONNA HATE!!! ONLY JOBLESS PEOPLE GO ABOUT POKING THEIR NOSE IN2 IRRELEVANT MATTERZ.
HOWEVER, I CARE LESS AS AM STILL ENJOYING MY JOB AND MAKING MY DOUGH!!! cool cool cool
cool! employ me as ur boss
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2013
[size=20pt]TUESDAY DELIGHT SPAM-BOT READY

SO ALSO DROID USERS BE GIONEE OR OTHERS
[/size]
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2013
ezPDF Reader Multimedia PDF v2.2.4.0

ezPDF Reader is the best selling, best rated and most commented Multimedia PDF viewer, annotator, and form filler with calculations.

Customized Viewing with flipping DUAL PAGE VIEW supported!

Documents appear as they would on your PC, but customized to fit your mobile device’s screen. Scanned and text based PDFs are all supported, including JPEG2000 and JBIG2 compression. Select Text Reflow, Fit to Text Column, Copy and paste text in PDF view and bookmark as you go or Change Reading Direction to ease reading

PDF Form Filler

Good for application forms, school tests, and contracts. Fill out your PDF form with ezPDF Reader. Sign with Freehand, and send via email.

Multimedia PDF Viewer – Audio, Video, and Read Aloud

Plays multimedia files embedded into PDF. Perfect solution for PDF based audio/video-enabled eBooks. Use Voice Reading feature to have documents read to you with the continuous automatic page-turning feature. (It uses TTS feature of the hardware settings)

Annotation Features on PDF

Useful tool to add text in text box and sticky notes; highlight, underline, or strikethrough texts; draw rectangles, ovals and freehand drawings. Add memo & append images, change color / thickness, resize and move them around as you like. All these comments are compatible with Adobe® Acrobat®.

Download “ezPDF Reader G-Drive Plugin” App for integrating with Google Drive. Dropbox integration included.

More Features
-Form calculations supported
-Supports ePub format
-Text View with reflow function. Night / Day Mode, Able to change font size and color (text and background)
-Thumbnail image view
-Search (Options for case sensitive, whole word or part, exact word, and/or operator) and highlighted result
-Auto Fit Zoom for multi-column article or removing white margin
-Crop or Rotate page
-Scroll lock / unlock
-Able to select text in PDF, save to clipboard, web search, share with other apps, check with dictionary (Support ColorDict)
-Support hyperlinks (Go to page within the PDF, Call PDF to PDF, URL links to webpage)
-Open Standard Password-protected PDF (A DRM protected PDF file would not be opened.)
-Intuitive bookmarking & viewing bookmarks with its description and ribbon & thumbnail image
-Auto Page Turn (in secs) or Auto Scroll (up a screen full)
-Table of Contents
-Page navigation with thumbnail scroll images
-Jump to a specific page number
-Change reading direction – Arabic, Chinese, Japanese & Hebrew
-Undo & Redo button
-Support Trackball
-Page Turning Effect (Flip); ON/OFF
-5-point-tap : Annotation Tool ON/OFF
-4-point-tap : Notification Bar ON/OFF
-3-point-tap : PDF view or Text Reflow view
-2-point-tap : Reduces the page to fit the width when enlarged
-1-point-tap : Toggles Menu ON/OFF

What’s in this version:
- Folding of annotation toolbar is supported.
- Bugfix.

Download it here

Tuesday Delight
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2013
Foxit Mobile PDF v1.0.1 Apk

[img]http://2.bp..com/-UfnYmjsTK-E/URpLW88B2eI/AAAAAAAADao/NAXyEwY_8ps/s640/ktA9F.jpg[/img]

oxit Mobile PDF for Android

Foxit® Mobile PDF delivers industry leading capabilities to view and annotate PDF documents on the go. Mobile PDF is based on the same technology as Foxit Reader, the desktop PDF solution for over 100 million users. Now, with the Foxit Mobile PDF, you can work on your PDF documents anytime, anywhere, and with any Android device.
• Annotate PDF documents.
• Add delete and edit bookmarks.
• Reflow feature makes PDF viewing on your android mobile device easier.
• Best PDF reader on Android market.
• 100% compatible with PDF generated by any PDF tool.
For more info: http://www.foxitsoftware.com/products/mobilereader/android/

Highlight features of Foxit Android PDF 1.0
• Annotate PDF documents
Easy to use pencil, notes or highlight tools help you to annotate your documents while you’re out of your office. All the comments and annotations are compatible with any PDF reader.
• Bookmark Management
One click to add bookmarks helps you to manage your reading or annotation history. Bookmark management tool allows you to edit the bookmarks across the entire file.
• Robust Reflow
Reflow mode automatically fits any PDF content to the screen size of your mobile device, which dramatically improves the reading experience on mobile devices.
• More handy features:
Document manager
Go-to-page scroll bar
Multi-level undo & redo
Auto rotation lock/unlock

Download it here

Tuesday Delight
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 8:54pm On Sep 11, 2013
OfficeSuite Pro 7 (PDF & HD) v7.2.1336

The world’s No. 1 mobile office today!

Made by MobiSystems, OfficeSuite Pro allows you to view, create, edit, print and share Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint files on the go. You can also open attachments and see PDF files on an Android based phone or tablet with our feature-rich mobile office solution.

OfficeSuite Pro includes a File Browser and integration with Cloud service leaders: Box, DropBox, Google Drive, SkyDrive and SugarSync to give users a multitude of options on how to manage files and attachments.

—OfficeSuite Pro 7 Out Now! New Features—

* New and improved UI
* Side bar navigation in the File Browser for quick access to different folders and remote third party cloud services
* Templates – OfficeSuite Pro 7 users can benefit from a wide range of templates, from Resume and Invoice templates to Travel Planner and Weight Loss Tracker templates, among others
* Extended Cloud support – now compatible with Microsoft SkyDrive. Google Drive support has been improved, by adding folder support, thus allowing for optimized document view

Docs Editor:
* Styles – apply MS Word styles or styles used in the document
* Table design – ability to fashion an inserted table as per our library of tailor-made designs
* Formulas (display only)
* Format painter

Spreadsheet Editor:
* Improved selection of parameters in functions

Slides Editor:
* Animations

PDF Viewing:
* A new PDF engine using library from Adobe, providing instant opening of large PDF files
* Find/Find Next

–File Formats Supported–
* Text format – Microsoft DOC, DOCX, DOCM, RTF, TXT, LOG
* Spreadsheet – Microsoft XLS, XLSX, XLSM, CSV
* Presentation – Microsoft PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM
* Other formats – PDF, EML, ZIP
* Microsoft Office 365 Compatible

–Easy File Access and Sharing–
* With the integrated File Browser you can easily access, modify and share your local or Cloud stored files. OfficeSuite integrates with Google Drive, DropBox, Box, SugarSync and SkyDrive
* Easily open email attachments
* Work with Outlook EML files
* Share documents via Email or Bluetooth

–Intuitive and Intelligent Design–
* OfficeSuite 7 comes with new intuitive design and user experience allowing quick and intuitive workflow while you manage your files or create and modify documents.
* New side bar gives instant access to local and cloud stored files.
* Two-finger zoom, multi-touch support, context toolbars and popup menus make your work with OfficeSuite quick and fun.

–OfficeSuite Extensions–
* QuickSpell – fully integrated with OfficeSuite Pro QuickSpell will help you dramatically improve your typing accuracy.
* QuickWrite – multilingual contextual text prediction tool and keyboard.
* Font Pack – allows you to use Microsoft most used fonts in OfficeSuite text documents.
* Oxford Dictionary of English – look up word meaning in office text documents in the most popular English dictionary

** Note that OfficeSuite Extensions are sold separately. Purchasing any of the extensions is optional.**

Compatible with Sony Ericsson LiveDock™ Multimedia station.
com.sonyericsson.extras.ATTACHED

Works great on a big screen with MHL!

What’s New
Version 7.2
*Support for DOCM, XLXM and PPTM attachments
*Optimized saving after document recovery
*Encrypted documents thumbnail not allowed in OfficeSuite widget
Updated PDF engine
Annotations in PDF files
OfficeSuite users will be able to create Evernote notes with document attachments and to look up Evernote notes for a text selection
Ability to insert shapes in Word
Export spreadsheets to PDF
Digital keyboard in Excel
Ability to insert shapes
Printing to HP printers (requires HP ePrint)

Download it here

Tuesday Delight
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 8:56pm On Sep 11, 2013
XDA Premium v4.0.5

*Please clear app data after installing v4.0.x if you encounter login issue (settings>apps>xda premium>clear data)*

By popular request, we present to you the Premium version of the official XDA-Developers Android app! This app lets you access the world-famous XDA forums, plus reply to threads, add new ones, manage your PMs, and more!

The premium XDA app is ad-free and has additional features versus the free XDA app.

Please note: XDA Premium works best over WiFi or high speed cellular data. The first load might take the longest even if you’re on WiFi.

What’s New
All new app with updated UI, smoother performance, much faster push notifications, and more. Made for Android 4.0 and above. **For best results, clear App Data by going to Settings > Apps > XDA Premium 4 > Clear Data** If you still have problems, uninstall and re-install.

Download it here

Tuesday Delight
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 9:22pm On Sep 11, 2013
Root Call Blocker Pro v2.1.3.2

Root Call Blocker 2 is a powerful call, SMS and MMS blocker for root users. Stop bill collectors and text message spammers 100% of the time with our unique root-enabled call manager. Now with better everything!

Unlike other call filters, Root Call Blocker silently blocks calls at a system level. You need not even know its working and can choose to be notified only if specific numbers are blocked.

Advantages:

★ Completely ignore spam calls and messages
★ Import large lists of numbers from files, including CSV
★ Block MMS and numbers containing letters
★ Reject unknown, withheld, private and restricted numbers
★ Keep blocked calls and messages hidden with password, dialer and pattern
★ Block area codes or countries

Unique features:

★ Your phone never rings and the screen never turns on
★ In call widgets allow you to ignore/block calls on the fly
★ Customize your notifications with vibration, ringtone and LED colors

Features:

★ Silent/hidden operating mode
★ Cloud backup to Google Drive and Dropbox
★ Google Groups integration
★ SMS auto-replies
★ Encrypted backups

What’s New
Fixed issues on 4.3
Fixed delivery reports issues
Fixed issues from user replies

Download it here

Tuesday Delight
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 9:25pm On Sep 11, 2013
WhatsApp+ v4.15D

What is WhatsApp+? Basically it is a customizable WhatsApp where you can change lots of colours, sizes, and many other visual MODs In addition you can increase upload media limit (stock limit is 16Mb) to send large music files or videos.

You can increase quality of pictures sent (by default resolution is decreased quite a lot) You can share music just with one click You can add contact profile pictures to their chats You can hide contact profile pictures and show phonebook pictures (in chat screen) Built-in theme viewer and downloader. Check WhatsApp+ users themes online and apply theme if you like And more to come Remember to previously uninstall whatsapp if you come from the official version (if not you will get the “not installed” error)

What’s new:
*Updates options reorganized
*Added option to download update in background
*Added MOD 4.13 Mic Button Color in Popup Notification
*Added Gold and Purple icon color for launcher and actionbar MOD 6.1
*Added Gold color to notification icon MOD 6.2
*Other bugs solved

Download it here

Tuesday Delight
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2013
WiFi Manager Premium v2.7.0

connect, manage WiFi networks. Improve connection quality with a graphical channel radar. Discover open networks around you.

Includes home screen widgets: one displays detailed connection info, another lets you switch among your favorite networks with a single tap, and yet another toggles WiFi Access Point.

New and improved:

• Better graphics, including a dark color theme;

• Assign your own descriptions and icons to individual WiFi networks – never forget what that “XYZ1234″ network is;

• Switch among your favorite networks with a single tap by using the WiFi Network Switcher widget. It will even enable WiFi if needed.

• Automatic switching between fixed and dynamic (DHCP) IP addresses (Android Settings in 2.* can’t do this);

Some features require that you purchase the $1.75 premium package, available right in the application through Google Checkout (safe, secure).

These features are: advanced per-network options (description, icon, IP address), the one-tap network widget, and two widget themes inspired by Android 4.0.

All the other – essential – features are free: the widget with detailed connection info (four sizes, two free themes), scanning and connecting to networks, the network list view, the network signal radar.

Orders are processed and saved by Google and can be reactivated after a phone reset / flash, or on a new phone.

What’s New
New feature: scan for and switch to best network (among already configured). Disabled by default, please see app settings.
Fixed EAP (802.11x) networks on Android 4.3.
Added a setting for “exit” button: disable WiFi or not.
Fixed “open first” network sorting.
An option to show detailed WiFi state in a status bar notification, off by default, see app settings.
High res graphics for Full-HD phones (Samsung S4, etc.)

Download it here

Tuesday Delight
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 9:55pm On Sep 11, 2013
4peace: WhatsApp+ v4.15D

What is WhatsApp+? Basically it is a customizable WhatsApp where you can change lots of colours, sizes, and many other visual MODs In addition you can increase upload media limit (stock limit is 16Mb) to send large music files or videos.

You can increase quality of pictures sent (by default resolution is decreased quite a lot) You can share music just with one click You can add contact profile pictures to their chats You can hide contact profile pictures and show phonebook pictures (in chat screen) Built-in theme viewer and downloader. Check WhatsApp+ users themes online and apply theme if you like And more to come Remember to previously uninstall whatsapp if you come from the official version (if not you will get the “not installed” error)

What’s new:
*Updates options reorganized
*Added option to download update in background
*Added MOD 4.13 Mic Button Color in Popup Notification
*Added Gold and Purple icon color for launcher and actionbar MOD 6.1
*Added Gold color to notification icon MOD 6.2
*Other bugs solved

Download it here

Tuesday Delight

How do I install dis whatsapp+ cos the one I downloaded b4 didn't install telling me to download the latest version from play store? I no whatsapp+ plus is not on play store and I don tire to dey uninstall and install whatsapp, any tip on how to work it out?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by aficionado: 10:02pm On Sep 11, 2013
For those enquiring on where to get the Gionee Elife E3 in Port Harcourt, you can get it at:

360 Degree Tech Limited
First floor, Felix Complex,
10, Aba road, just behind 1st Artillery Bus stop,
Opposite Ecobank Plc,
Port Harcourt.

We currently got the cheapest price in Port Harcourt at 34,500. Callus Miller and others sell for between 36-38k. Be rest assured that we are a major distributor of Gionee and other mobile products here in Port Harcourt and if any warranty issue comes up, we will gladly be of assistance.

Just ask of Edafe when you get there or call 07068867857 before coming.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 11, 2013
TrebleChamp: How do I install dis whatsapp+ cos the one I downloaded b4 didn't install telling me to download the latest version from play store? I no whatsapp+ plus is not on play store and I don tire to dey uninstall and install whatsapp, any tip on how to work it out?
This is an updated version. Previous was 4.12D while this is 4.15D
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 7:44am On Sep 12, 2013
Godvilla: This is an updated version. Previous was 4.12D while this is 4.15D
Same thing, I guess whatsapp+ isn't for me then. Make I dey use the real whatsapp dey go.

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 12, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Vcbx65pJj60/UbxKP91EXUI/AAAAAAAAEkY/juMZSotQYpw/s320/Micromax-Canvas-4-Teaser-5.png[/img]

CANVAS 4 CUSTOM ROM FOR GIONEE E3!!!

YOU CAN NOW ENJOY MOST SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 FEATURES ON YOUR DEVICE.

Canvas 4 ROM has the following features.
*Blow or shake the phone to unlock.

*Eye tracking and auto-pause-play video.

*Vertical panorama and multi-angle photography.

*Multi-window viewing videos. see previews videos without pausing current play.

*Multi-window browser.

*Take phone to the ear to automatically answer calls.

*Automatic mute phone when turned over.

*Automatic call completion.

*Mute call by shaking the phone.

*Micromax Canvas 4 special great music player.

*Micromax'a specific framework and the launcher.

*Root, busybox and works seamlessly with all the technical details.

*Video call and double Simcard running smoothly.

COMING SOON!!!

[img]http://4.bp..com/-Vcbx65pJj60/UbxKP91EXUI/AAAAAAAAEkY/juMZSotQYpw/s320/Micromax-Canvas-4-Teaser-5.png[/img]

AND NOW THE MOST INTERESTING PART OF IT ALL!!!

*USB ON THE GO(OTG) FEATURE.
*Connect pc keyboard, mouse.
*connect PS Joystick to play games on ur phone.
*Tested and working with PS3 dual-shock Joystick*

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 9:35am On Sep 12, 2013
Godvilla: [img]http://4.bp..com/-Vcbx65pJj60/UbxKP91EXUI/AAAAAAAAEkY/juMZSotQYpw/s320/Micromax-Canvas-4-Teaser-5.png[/img]

CANVAS 4 CUSTOM ROM FOR GIONEE E3!!!

YOU CAN NOW ENJOY MOST SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 FEATURES ON YOUR DEVICE.

Canvas 4 ROM has the following features.
*Blowing and shaking the phone to unlock.

*Eye tracking and auto-pause-play video.

*Vertical panorama and multi-angle photography.

*Multi-window viewing videos. see previews videos without pausing current play.

*Multi-window browser.

*Take phone to the ear to automatically answer calls.

*Automatic mute phone when turned over.

*Automatic call completion.

*Mute the call by shaking the phone.

*Micromax Canvas 4 special great music player.

*Micromax'a specific framework and the launcher.

*Root, busybox and works seamlessly with all the technical details.

*Video call and double Simcard running smoothly.

COMING SOON!!!

wow. Link to mod development?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 12, 2013
directonpc:
wow. Link to mod development?
PERSONAL TEAM WORK!!!
Might post it on XDA once Testing and official port to GiONEE E3 is completed.
ORIGINAL SOURCE 4 "GENERAL MOBILE DISCOVERY" (A REBRANDED GIONEE E3 FOR TURKEY)

CLICK HERE
USE GOOGLE TRANSLATOR IN CHROME BROWSER TO VISIT THE SITE!!!
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 11:07am On Sep 12, 2013
Godvilla: PERSONAL TEAM WORK!!!
Might post it on XDA once Testing and official port to GiONEE E3 is completed.
ORIGINAL SOURCE 4 "GENERAL MOBILE DISCOVERY" (A REBRANDED GIONEE E3 FOR TURKEY)

CLICK HERE
USE GOOGLE TRANSLATOR IN CHROME BROWSER TO VISIT THE SITE!!!
Seen on gionee India developers group @fb
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 12, 2013
directonpc:
Seen on gionee India developers group @fb
It'll be posted on XDA with improved tweaks to stabilise the rom, *especially the OTG feature*. Test still in progress.......
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by kayceeukah007(m): 11:31am On Sep 12, 2013
wow this Canvas custom ROM on E3 will be d baddest of all........I dey believe my man Godvilla.......gioneee osheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
Godvilla: It'll be posted on XDA with improved tweaks to stabilise the rom, *especially the OTG feature*. Test still in progress.......
ok o. I don the find way to download the one from gionee fb group. People testimony for there do me. The video pause feature rocks wella, and even the shake to unlock+take phone close to ear to answer call... You can expect a poor battery backup on this rom sha
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by ajoddo: 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2013
please dude in d house ,4peace ,godvilla and d gurus in d house,why is mi gionee e3 nt playing most games like pes and d rest.why?pls i nid answeres.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Larrybillz(m): 2:48pm On Sep 12, 2013
ajoddo: please dude in d house ,4peace ,godvilla and d gurus in d house,why is mi gionee e3 nt playing most games like pes and d rest.why?pls i nid answeres.
LOLZ BABA ..JUST FORGET BOUT GAMING ON DS FONE CUS ITS JUST NOT GON BE EASY(D STRESS).. EVEN WEN IT PLAYS, U HAVE TO REMOVE D MEMORY CARD(CAN U IMAGINE)..HOWEVA ITS SUCH A BEAUTY N KLASS FOR ME ABOVE TEKNO..#AV ALREADY GIVEN UP HOPES OF PLAYING GAME ON D FONE..WUD ADVICE U RADA GET A REAL GAME FOR URSEF IF UR A FREAK..#GOODLUCK TO U
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 2:59pm On Sep 12, 2013
ajoddo: please dude in d house ,4peace ,godvilla and d gurus in d house,why is mi gionee e3 nt playing most games like pes and d rest.why?pls i nid answeres.

i dont know what you do to your phone

I played all those game on stock rom

[size=20pt]Sdcard/android/data
Sdcard/android/obb
Sdcard/Gameloft/

Sdcard means root of your Memory Card

Android,data,obb,Gameloft are folders

All the games are placed inside this stated folders above and location or where to place it is explained on each site you are downloading your Game from(i never see any Large with description of where to put it).

Cache

this is extras files your download for a game having installed the apk file.May be getting from online(after install apk file launch the game and download remained files) or Offline(which you can download to your PC or MMC and place it in folders described above)

On Gionee E3 this is type of Games you should be looking for

ARM 7 compatible

let me stop here

[/size]
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2013
PES played very well on mine. I hav the almighty FIFA 12 and YES! It plays flawlessly without any lag or field glitch.

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (161) (Reply)

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.