Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State (7067 Views)

Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k / Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State / A thread for corpers posted to Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by lynkyinka(m): 2:56pm On Jun 21, 2013
please, as many Corps members posted to the the salt of the nation, do well to comment on this page feel free to ask any question bothering you, I'd love to give you an orientation about the state,am a serving Corps member in the state and I must tell you, we can't wait for your arrival, hence please do not believe any hear say, ask and it sha ask be given you....you're welcome, I'm Yinka btw
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by solomityo(m): 3:19pm On Jun 21, 2013
You r all welcome to EBONYI STATE.... We batch A corpers wil be ready to assist you in any challenges as to getting to Afikpo or questions u v. Like Yinka said feel free to ask any questions tat r troubling you. I'm Corper Solomon by name. You can whatsapp me or call me on 08098772300
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by honTim(m): 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2013
i just collected my call up leta 2day and just found out dat i was posted 2 ebonyi state. Please how do i get 2 deir camp 4rm benin. Please ur response will be greatly appreciated.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by lynkyinka(m): 6:16pm On Jun 21, 2013
You could make your trip in two ways...Benin to onitsha to afikpo or Benin to abakaliki to Aguero
it all dePends on when you want to travel but if you're travel on Monday, I'll advise you come through abakaliki where we'll make accommodation available for you to spend the night then take the almost two hours trip to afikpo (where the camp the situated) the next day ....don't worry, all necessary arrangement will be made for you
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by lynkyinka(m): 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2013
sorry not Aguero....I meant afikpo,btw the accommodation is a family house(winners), very comfortable though
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by solomityo(m): 6:41pm On Jun 21, 2013
hon.Tim:
i just collected my call up leta 2day and just found out dat i was posted 2 ebonyi state. Please how do i get 2 deir camp 4rm benin. Please ur response will be greatly appreciated.
you can break ur journey if u wish to like Yinka suggested or u go straight frm benin. I went straight frm benin during my tym cos i was frm uniben. Get to faith motors and get Onistha, then enter peace park to Afikpo direct its jst 820 or better still 1000. But if in case peace did not go find Afikpo direct but remember its not more than 1200. Pls during my tym in march we paid 2k cos d tauts at d park scam us so pls locate peace park or Onistha south park. Safe journey
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by Agidre: 11:23pm On Jun 21, 2013
I intend takin a bus 2 abakaliki straight 4rm lag,how do i get 2 d camp 4rm dere nd how much wud it cost me 4rm abakaliki 2 d camp. Thanks
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by mead(m): 11:31pm On Jun 21, 2013
Havin mixed feelings about dis Ebonyi posting and wats d best route comin from lag??
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by lynkyinka(m): 7:49am On Jun 22, 2013
Agidre: I intend takin a bus 2 abakaliki straight 4rm lag,how do i get 2 d camp 4rm dere nd how much wud it cost me 4rm abakaliki 2 d camp. Thanks
You could get afikpo straight from peace mass transit in ojuelegba which is where the camp is located, its a little over 3k(3500 I think)
but abakaliki from peace park in ojuelegba is 3k you could break your journey into two which would make our more comfortable then proceed to camp the following day...contact me via 07031205966
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by lynkyinka(m): 7:52am On Jun 22, 2013
mead: Havin mixed feelings about dis Ebonyi posting and wats d best route comin from lag??
Mr mead pls refer to my earlier post....ebonyi is a nice place at least, don't have any premonition about it and I sure say you go enjoy am. don't worry we are here for you
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by Vierraglow: 11:14am On Jun 22, 2013
Please is there a direct bus from benin to afikpo?
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by lynkyinka(m): 11:31am On Jun 22, 2013
doubt it, you could go through onitsha though
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by lynkyinka(m): 11:32am On Jun 22, 2013
@vierraglow doubt it, you could go through onitsha though
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by bigblangston: 4:16pm On Jun 22, 2013
When coming to afikpo camp bring a lot of painkillers cos d soldiers will so drill u to d extent u won't be able to walk well for 2weeks.Don't bring any nysc material to camp or else it will be seized,u can try to bring white shirts and shorts and a lot of money to buy food at mammy market,d food cheap die cos d food dat will be served in camp won't satisfy u,talkin abt d food at camp the BREAD be lik d stone wey dem use stone goliath for bible.Arrive camp early so dat u won't sleep in d mosque or nccf church wit no nets on d window,Trust me d mosquitoes 4 my room don dey call me by my name and state code number
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by krisokuweh(m): 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2013
@ mead n Agidre. I'm also posted 2 Ebonyi. Stl in Jos but wil com in from Owerri on Tuesday. We can stl hook up in camp or b4 dat. Here is my number 08032332915. Let's c who get dia 1st
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by achi4u(m): 5:00pm On Jun 22, 2013
una all welcome
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by honTim(m): 7:24pm On Jun 22, 2013
big b langston: When coming to afikpo camp bring a lot of painkillers cos d soldiers will so drill u to d extent u won't be able to walk well for 2weeks.Don't bring any nysc material to camp or else it will be seized,u can try to bring white shirts and shorts and a lot of money to buy food at mammy market,d food cheap die cos d food dat will be served in camp won't satisfy u,talkin abt d food at camp the BREAD be lik d stone wey dem use stone goliath for bible.Arrive camp early so dat u won't sleep in d mosque or nccf church wit no nets on d window,Trust me d mosquitoes 4 my room don dey call me by my name and state code number
please, hope i will be able 2 get 2 camp early since am coming 4rm benin?
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 22, 2013
Kk
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by honTim(m): 9:34pm On Jun 22, 2013
michaeltosu: i am michael from delsu, posted to ebonyi. here is my number 08166483975
wats up micheal? Am also 4rm DELSU, and i was posted 2 ebonyi. I am a member of LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE class of 2012. I will be traveling on tuesday 4rm benin. U?
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by osarumenojo: 10:08pm On Jun 22, 2013
I am ojo osarumen by name.pls how many hours does it take to travel from benin to ebonyi
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by osarumenojo: 10:14pm On Jun 22, 2013
I am ojo osarumen graduated 2012 from delsu as an accountant.....my number is 08131133507.....i will be travelling on tuesday
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by mead(m): 10:18pm On Jun 22, 2013
Haba na only Delsu ni......+ shey no babe dey go Ebonyi?
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by bigblangston: 10:40pm On Jun 22, 2013
From benin to ebonyi will take roughly up to 6-7hrs but plan to leave benin early so as to see bus frm abakaliki to afikpo,d normal fare is 300 naira but in d evening it will be inflated to 800-1000 as d case may be.welcum to d land where they eat donkeys

2 Likes

Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by bigblangston: 10:43pm On Jun 22, 2013
mead: Haba na only Delsu ni......+ shey no babe dey go Ebonyi?
Guy park well shey babes no dey dat okposi wher ur ppa dey ni
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by solomityo(m): 10:50pm On Jun 22, 2013
Vierraglow: Please is there a direct bus from benin to afikpo?
u can get it but i advise u get to onitsha n take afikpo cos tat was wat i did during my time.

Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by elvis669(m): 10:57pm On Jun 22, 2013
Hello everyone..to the incoming batch b corps members I want to let you know that winners corpers fellowship is here to assist you in any area..if you need information just call me 08079732169..GOD bless you
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by Agidre: 11:49pm On Jun 22, 2013
mead: Haba na only Delsu ni......+ shey no babe dey go Ebonyi?
lol u fink dey re much 4rm delsu rite...wait til u see oou studnts pumpin into camp on tuesday,wednesday latest then u'd knw its nt only delsu students they pushed 2 ebonyi.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by Agidre: 12:04am On Jun 23, 2013
big b langston: From benin to ebonyi will take roughly up to 6-7hrs but plan to leave benin early so as to see bus frm abakaliki to afikpo,d normal fare is 300 naira but in d evening it will be inflated to 800-1000 as d case may be.welcum to d land where they eat donkeys
big b langston: From benin to ebonyi will take roughly up to 6-7hrs but plan to leave benin early so as to see bus frm abakaliki to afikpo,d normal fare is 300 naira but in d evening it will be inflated to 800-1000 as d case may be.welcum to d land where they eat donkeys
what bout those of us coming from lagos,how many hours is the journey pls?
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by lynkyinka(m): 5:58am On Jun 23, 2013
Agidre: [color=#006600][/color] what bout those of us coming from lagos,how many hours is the journey pls?

journey from Lagos to abakaliki is about 10hrs but traveling down to afikpo again will take like an hour and thirty minutes
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by Agidre: 6:48am On Jun 23, 2013
lynkyinka:
journey from Lagos to abakaliki is about 10hrs but traveling down to afikpo again will take like an hour and thirty minutes
WHAT.... Na die be dat nau. Hmmm,thanks all d same
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by bigblangston: 11:21am On Jun 23, 2013
Agidre: WHAT.... Na die be dat nau. Hmmm,thanks all d same
.Jst dey pray make ur bus no get problem 4 road,na 13 hrs I spend 4 road frm ikorodu to ebonyi.I entered camp by 11:25pm and I got punished by soldiers d first day cos I go mammy market go chop eba and vegetable and it was lites out,na frog jump I do wit my load 4 head.Jst obey d command by d soldiers first b4 u complain or else u go squat tire.Wetin save me for camp be sey I joined d camp clinic as a lab scientist at camp so I was free frm various stress and embarrassments cos of d tag given to me by d camp medical director,I jst dey form familiarity wit d soldiers and chicks dem

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nysc Relocation Cancellation / Five Suspects Nabbed For Abducting Corpers / Nyse Minimum Wage Arrears Coming Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.