Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Corpers Posted To Ondo Batch B 2013....lets Meet Here - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers Posted To Ondo Batch B 2013....lets Meet Here (7208 Views)

NYSC B'14 Posted To Ondo State Lets Meet Here / NYSC 2013 Batch B House / A thread for corpers posted to Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corpers Posted To Ondo Batch B 2013....lets Meet Here by Mblem(m): 3:04pm On Jun 21, 2013
pls how is life dere @ ondo i just got my call up letter now.....pls any idea, am frm d south akwa ibom state
Re: Corpers Posted To Ondo Batch B 2013....lets Meet Here by estagirl(f): 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2013
I was also posted to Ondo.

1 Like

Re: Corpers Posted To Ondo Batch B 2013....lets Meet Here by AMAgod(m): 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]AM ALSO POSTED TO ONDO STATE... AM GOING TO LEAVE ABIA STATE ON MONDAY
Re: Corpers Posted To Ondo Batch B 2013....lets Meet Here by Mblem(m): 7:58pm On Jun 21, 2013
estagirl: I was also posted to Ondo.
so hw is life dere estagirl
Re: Corpers Posted To Ondo Batch B 2013....lets Meet Here by AMAgod(m): 8:59pm On Jun 21, 2013
Please wanna know how to get to the camp from Aba,
and how is the Ondo camp? Also how is Ondo state
generally in terms of cost of living, accomodation,
security and job opportunities? Whats the proximity
between Ondo and Lagos....Waiting for someone to help
me with the answers to those questions.
Re: Corpers Posted To Ondo Batch B 2013....lets Meet Here by Herzyz(m): 10:24pm On Jun 21, 2013
ONDO NYSC address : NYSC PERMANENT CAMP, ONDO STATE COLLEGE OF BASIC SCIENCE, IKARE-AKOKO, ONDO STATE.

from reliable source life in ondo is peaceful, there camp is very good and conducive. a serving corper there told me dat ondo town is d best place to stay. that akure is expensive.
Re: Corpers Posted To Ondo Batch B 2013....lets Meet Here by dungrin(m): 3:38am On Jun 22, 2013
AMAgod: [color=#006600][/color]AM ALSO POSTED TO ONDO STATE... AM GOING TO LEAVE ABIA STATE ON MONDAY MORNING, DEFINITELY SLEEPING AT THE CAMP SITE ON MONDAY NIGHT AND CARRYING MY REGISTRATION ON THE FIRST DAY OF CAMP RESUMPTION.... AM KENNETH, FINISHED FROM ABIA STATE POLYTECHNIC ABA.
Guy ur vexing o..Dis one you want 2be the 1st to open the camp
Re: Corpers Posted To Ondo Batch B 2013....lets Meet Here by esyjimmy: 4:35am On Jun 22, 2013
i m posted to ondo state too. A student of abia state polytechnic,aba. See u all in ondo on monday. Pls,i nid more info based on ondo state and which place in ondo state is good for ppa and how much do dey pay. Tanx
Re: Corpers Posted To Ondo Batch B 2013....lets Meet Here by AMAgod(m): 5:22am On Jun 22, 2013
dungrin:
Guy ur vexing o..Dis one you want 2be the 1st to open the camp
Its not like that man, am coming down from Abia state..
Re: Corpers Posted To Ondo Batch B 2013....lets Meet Here by AMAgod(m): 5:25am On Jun 22, 2013
dungrin:

Added u up ken. We shud get 2relate movement schedule
have accepted you my man.
Re: Corpers Posted To Ondo Batch B 2013....lets Meet Here by AMAgod(m): 5:27am On Jun 22, 2013
esyjimmy: i m posted to ondo state too. A student of abia state polytechnic,aba. See u all in ondo on monday. Pls,i nid more info based on ondo state and which place in ondo state is good for ppa and how much do dey pay. Tanx
Esyjimmy can we travel together?
Re: Corpers Posted To Ondo Batch B 2013....lets Meet Here by ibehkc(m): 10:44am On Jun 22, 2013
I camped in ondo but relocated to delta. D camp is sweet, d soldiers dia re so friendly but will be tough first week. But try as much as possible to obey d soldiers, mammy is cool, u can get all u need so all u can go with is just ur bags. Rubber white shoes, buckets, slippers, flask and all. Dnt rush cos if u rush, u will be forced out to parade wen or anyways, its fun but d ondo towns re so bleeped so. All u should do is to join something like OBS, band group or pray u re picked for first parades so dat u can get ore', akure, or owo, d oda places re just a village yard. For ladies, beware of soldiers, dey re dia to destroy ur life, sleep with almost all ladies in camp married and unmarried. If u wanna redeploy, just try as much to get ur medical report from d city and state u wanna be redeployed to, else, dey will throw u to a deeper pit. Just married women get any place dey wish den asthma is d only illness (lie) dey listen to. If u get leg from ABJ, ur own no be work sha. For boys, pls dnt go to AGAGU hostel; d hostel close to d kitchen cos soldiers raid it every now and den and finally u ve to be sharp as in to run into bush early morning to avoid parade and boring lectures dia cos dey wnt mind to keep u under d sun doing nothing for just four hours just for punishment, and fun. if u stay in a big hostel, stealing and u ppl might be sleeping in d parade ground every night cos of noise. If stay away from sex till last weeks.

1 Like

Re: Corpers Posted To Ondo Batch B 2013....lets Meet Here by estagirl(f): 12:06pm On Jun 22, 2013
Ondo na wa oh....pls do dey pay any state allowance?
Re: Corpers Posted To Ondo Batch B 2013....lets Meet Here by Mblem(m): 2:36pm On Jun 22, 2013
hmmm.....ibehc bt u av'nt said anything abt accomodations n d bst place for PPA .... am posted to ondo frm akwa ibom state pls lts hook up tro my mobile 07039526987 whtsapp or mblem on 2go, inemesit nkanga on fb tanx palz
Re: Corpers Posted To Ondo Batch B 2013....lets Meet Here by Djicemob: 5:18pm On Jun 22, 2013
Am dj ice-mob.am posted to ondo too.can I cm too camp on wednesday? Av nt collectd my call up yet.anyways I wld like to meet cool peeps posted dia too sha. My nos 08032338590
Re: Corpers Posted To Ondo Batch B 2013....lets Meet Here by makelele04(m): 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2013
Need to meet new friends @ the Ondo state NYSC camp. Am a graduate of EKSU.
Re: Corpers Posted To Ondo Batch B 2013....lets Meet Here by icefish(m): 6:16pm On Jun 22, 2013
Life in ondo is peaceful...quiet and very cheap most especially owo...

Am an Ex corper who served in OWO ondo state.
Re: Corpers Posted To Ondo Batch B 2013....lets Meet Here by rasheedow(m): 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2013
Hi everybody,i was born and brought up in ondo State,and also served in ondo Town 2012/2013 batch A corp member.Ondo state generally was good,u need to reach camp frm Tuesday to Thursday.There is allowance but it will take like 8 to 9 month after the POP(passing out paradge) before u can get it,like we,pass out Feb 14th and batch C passing out last year October are not yet reciev allowee.The amount is btw #40,000 and #50,000.Abt the PPA, Federal Government as cancel serving in company like bank,industry,etc but in Education,Agriculture, Hospital for Doctor etc.Almost 70% are edu(Teaching).So just pray to God to give u the one with blessing.Accomadation range between #1,000 and #1,500 per month in ondo town(#12,000 and #18,000 per year).
I pray that Almighty Allah will guid all of u from ur place to ondo State and also be with u throughout ur service.OTONDOOOOS!!!

1 Like

Re: Corpers Posted To Ondo Batch B 2013....lets Meet Here by benny127(m): 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2013
am also posted to ondo state, my state origin. I am sure of d info dat ondo pays a high and reasonable medical scale salary for vet doctors and medical doctors corpers as high as 95K. Dr Okunrinkoya benjamin,UI 2012 sets. Rep d sunshine state, for more info call 08166575863, okorinkoya@yahoo.com
Re: Corpers Posted To Ondo Batch B 2013....lets Meet Here by freshout1: 7:40am On Jun 23, 2013
Hey peeps i m frank, a serving corp member in ondo state (batch c).My place of primary assignment z in ipele,OVerall i know ikare-akoko camp z nt d best of camps, but u wil survive if u put uq mind 2 it,just b friendly wit d soldiers nd b peaciful,when u get 2 camp,first get accomodation 4 ur selp,leave da queue nd registration it runs 4 another 2weeks,here z ma number 4 any questions regarding ondo state.08037562578.
Re: Corpers Posted To Ondo Batch B 2013....lets Meet Here by Mblem(m): 8:29am On Jun 23, 2013
rasheedow: Hi everybody,i was born and brought up in ondo State,and also served in ondo Town 2012/2013 batch A corp member.Ondo state generally was good,u need to reach camp frm Tuesday to Thursday.There is allowance but it will take like 8 to 9 month after the POP(passing out paradge) before u can get it,like we,pass out Feb 14th and batch C passing out last year October are not yet reciev allowee.The amount is btw #40,000 and #50,000.Abt the PPA, Federal Government as cancel serving in company like bank,industry,etc but in Education,Agriculture, Hospital for Doctor etc.Almost 70% are edu(Teaching).So just pray to God to give u the one with blessing.Accomadation range between #1,000 and #1,500 per month in ondo town(#12,000 and #18,000 per year).
I pray that Almighty Allah will guid all of u from ur place to ondo State and
also be with u throughout ur service.OTONDOOOOS!!!

tanx boss.............GOD ALMIGHTY WILL SEE US TRO,......Lets go dere
Re: Corpers Posted To Ondo Batch B 2013....lets Meet Here by barrysmith: 11:05am On Jun 23, 2013
Just got posted to ondo state... Anybody here from calabar should text me let's hook up! 08062424624, ps: am male
Re: Corpers Posted To Ondo Batch B 2013....lets Meet Here by wengerjay(m): 4:15pm On Jun 23, 2013
estagirl: I was also posted to Ondo.
.The camp is in Ikare,call so i can direct u.
Re: Corpers Posted To Ondo Batch B 2013....lets Meet Here by wengerjay(m): 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2013
estagirl: Ondo na wa oh....pls do dey pay any state allowance?
You had better influence ur posting to fmc owo,corpers are well paid there.
Re: Corpers Posted To Ondo Batch B 2013....lets Meet Here by estagirl(f): 4:53pm On Jun 23, 2013
wengerjay: You had better influence ur posting to fmc owo,corpers are well paid there.
i studied mass communication. Am tinking of a government owned media organisation maybe in Ikare. Do dey pay coppers?
Re: Corpers Posted To Ondo Batch B 2013....lets Meet Here by chibykluda1: 5:05pm On Jun 23, 2013
i am a serving corp member(batch c) ondo state is a very peacful state to serve bt 90percent of corpers teach in ondo state cos dat is d highest industry dey hav d rest 10 r d medical student n those who r in secretariat...buy a rubber white shoe pls cos of d rainy season and dettol/lylon cos d camp is very dirty..hope u understand....finally Akure is expensive to survive dnt work ur PPA to dat place...we hav beta places like Ondo town,Ore,okitipupa,Owo......Igbokoda and Illaje r riverine areas pray u r nt posted dia...call me for assistance on 08065548007...any Okopolite here?
Re: Corpers Posted To Ondo Batch B 2013....lets Meet Here by benny127(m): 7:04pm On Jun 23, 2013
@ estagirl, wish to see u physically wen we get to camp... Wen ar u enterin camp. And abt where ur ppa is gonna b dat wan no b problem, wen we see in camp, am gonna link u to my uncle who can help u
Re: Corpers Posted To Ondo Batch B 2013....lets Meet Here by wengerjay(m): 9:00pm On Jun 23, 2013
estagirl:
i studied mass communication. Am tinking of a government owned media organisation maybe in Ikare. Do dey pay coppers?
Actually,there is one NTA transmission station in Ikare,u can make enquiries abt the place.Now dat u are thinking abt training urself,u need to think less abt the pay.Anyway u can call this number in case u need assistance when u get to the state.08137585699.best of luck.
Re: Corpers Posted To Ondo Batch B 2013....lets Meet Here by ChyV(f): 9:49pm On Jun 23, 2013
[quote author=ibehkc]I camped in ondo but relocated to delta. D camp is sweet, d soldiers dia re so friendly but will be tough first week. But try as much as possible to obey d soldiers, mammy is cool, u can get all u need so all u can go with is just ur bags. Rubber white shoes, buckets, slippers, flask and all. Dnt rush cos if u rush, u will be forced out to parade wen or anyways, its fun but d ondo towns re so bleeped so. All u should do is to join something like OBS, band group or pray u re picked for first parades so dat u can get ore', akure, or owo, d oda places re just a village yard. For ladies, beware of soldiers, dey re dia to destroy ur life, sleep with almost all ladies in camp married and unmarried. If u wanna redeploy, just try as much to get ur medical report from d city and state u wanna be redeployed to, else, dey will throw u to a deeper pit. Just married women get any place dey wish den asthma is d only illness (lie) dey listen to. If u get leg from ABJ, ur own no be work sha. For boys, pls dnt go to AGAGU hostel; d hostel close to d kitchen cos soldiers raid it every now and den and finally u ve to be sharp as in to run into bush early morning to avoid parade and boring lectures dia cos dey wnt mind to keep u under d sun doing nothing for just four hours just for punishment, and fun. if u stay in a big hostel, stealing and u ppl might be sleeping in d parade ground every night cos of noise. If stay away from sex till last weeks. [/quote

joining OBS, parade or participatn in every activits dosent gv one a good place of ppa, it is only Gods wish ok bcs I'm now in Akure batch A but I didnt partcipat in anythng n I didnt sort it out ok, jst pray for a better place

(1) (2) (Reply)

What You Have To Buy For 21 Days NYSC Camp / NIM-NYSC Exams ; Where Can I Get Past Question Papers?? / Redeployment Of Current Batch A Corp Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.