Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

NYSC B'14 Posted To Ondo State Lets Meet Here - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC B'14 Posted To Ondo State Lets Meet Here (5685 Views)

Ebonyi State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here / Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here / A thread for corpers posted to Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC B'14 Posted To Ondo State Lets Meet Here by Smeeky(m): 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2014
I greet you all my fellow ondo otondos,

As we all have have been confirmed or almost confirmedas Ondo corpers,lets discuss how the camping is going to be. And the destination we will be coming from.
I will be coming from imo state.
Re: NYSC B'14 Posted To Ondo State Lets Meet Here by Henrolla009(m): 7:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
mi, otondo wl be cumin frm jigawa o, copa wee o...
Re: NYSC B'14 Posted To Ondo State Lets Meet Here by 2sizzlin(m): 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
shocked E be like say we no go reach 30 for the camp sef. grin would be going from Enugu. Schooled in Esut. Never been there before. I no even know Road sef.
Re: NYSC B'14 Posted To Ondo State Lets Meet Here by dellkham: 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
Hi guys,will be comin 4rm osun state
Re: NYSC B'14 Posted To Ondo State Lets Meet Here by ucyonline: 5:32am On Aug 01, 2014
please does anyone know how much medical corpers are paid in ondo hospitals
Re: NYSC B'14 Posted To Ondo State Lets Meet Here by daviddd(m): 7:30am On Aug 01, 2014
Ucyonline, I think it's about 90k or so. Pls let's get to meet ourselves, all ondo corpers, pls come into the building.

1 Like

Re: NYSC B'14 Posted To Ondo State Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ondo corper here! When are u guys travelling?
Re: NYSC B'14 Posted To Ondo State Lets Meet Here by Smeeky(m): 12:48pm On Aug 01, 2014
chinziaski: Ondo corper here! When are u guys travelling?
By tuesday,when are u going?
Re: NYSC B'14 Posted To Ondo State Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
Smeeky:
By tuesday,when are u going?
tuesday too bro! Why is our thread empty na
Re: NYSC B'14 Posted To Ondo State Lets Meet Here by Ugochux(m): 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
I was also posted to Ondo..wl be takn off from Owerri..heard I cn get direct bus frm onitsha to Akure..dn a cab to akoko..yet to decide wen to leave shaa, eithr monday or tuesday
Re: NYSC B'14 Posted To Ondo State Lets Meet Here by Smeeky(m): 1:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ugochux: I was also posted to Ondo..wl be takn off from Owerri..heard I cn get direct bus frm onitsha to Akure..dn a cab to akoko..yet to decide wen to leave shaa, eithr monday or tuesday
I'm goig frm owerri too..wr frm owerri?...wt of ITC?
Re: NYSC B'14 Posted To Ondo State Lets Meet Here by martinselijah: 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
I,m coming frm lagos
Re: NYSC B'14 Posted To Ondo State Lets Meet Here by Ugochux(m): 2:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
Smeeky: I'm goig frm owerri too..wr frm owerri?...wt of ITC?

ITC?? I don't know oo..have you confirmed??
Re: NYSC B'14 Posted To Ondo State Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
I have seen 5 people that will be serving in Ondo state too in my school.
Re: NYSC B'14 Posted To Ondo State Lets Meet Here by ujua: 7:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
Am posted to ONDO n coming from EKPOMA please any body from A A U ? AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY
Re: NYSC B'14 Posted To Ondo State Lets Meet Here by chidiswt: 7:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hi pals! M a serving corps member in Ondo state. 2014 Batch A to b precise. This may aid those looking for direction to the camp located at Ikare-Akoko. From Abuja u can board a lagos bus (#3000)cos they'd have to pass through a junction called akungba and dts where you ought to alight, and from der u pick a cab to the camp #200. From the east, just head to onisha oshogbo park opposite ogba ogu, board a bus or siena going to ikare(#2000) can beg d driver to take u to d camp if you guys are much, if he refused, my dear bike is just #30 or #40 to the camp. For those coming from lagos I don't really know much but wud advise you board a bus going to abuja and alight at akungba junction just like those coming from abuja. I'm sure you guys are good to go!!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC B'14 Posted To Ondo State Lets Meet Here by Smeeky(m): 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ugochux:

Re: NYSC B'14 Posted To Ondo State Lets Meet Here by Smeeky(m): 7:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ugochux:

Not yet...I will do that on monday. Although,a friend suggested I go from onitsha,but I don't see me dragging my bags in the road of onitsha ideal. That town is too rough for my liking.
Re: NYSC B'14 Posted To Ondo State Lets Meet Here by Smeeky(m): 7:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
chidiswt: Hi pals! M a serving corps member in Ondo state. 2014 Batch A to b precise. This may aid those looking for direction to the camp located at Ikare-Akoko. From Abuja u can board a lagos bus (#3000)cos they'd have to pass through a junction called akungba and dts where you ought to alight, and from der u pick a cab to the camp #200. From the east, just head to onisha oshogbo park opposite ogba ogu, board a bus or siena going to ikare(#2000) can beg d driver to take u to d camp if you guys are much, if he refused, my dear bike is just #30 or #40 to the camp. For those coming from lagos I don't really know much but wud advise you board a bus going to abuja and alight at akungba junction just like those coming from abuja. I'm sure you guys are good to go!!!
Thanks bro,we do appreciate this.

Can you tell us about the camp activities,food,and how conducive are the hostels?
Re: NYSC B'14 Posted To Ondo State Lets Meet Here by chidiswt: 7:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
Pls don't expect good meals always. If you are blessed by God financially, abeg no save the money for house or bank. Carry am come, mammy mkt go supply u wt good meals. Na naija we dey. Bu if u don't v enuf money, hmmm prepare to learn how to eat not just there meals bu in annoying form dts if u do undstand wat I mean. Less I forget, going to Akure wud b a double journey to u Ugoo, its beta u pass thru osha, I bet u wudnt recognize osha by d tym u get der. Osha is indeed a changed town nw. Tnks to Dr. Willie
Re: NYSC B'14 Posted To Ondo State Lets Meet Here by Ugochux(m): 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
chidiswt: Pls don't expect good meals always. If you are blessed by God financially, abeg no save the money for house or bank. Carry am come, mammy mkt go supply u wt good meals. Na naija we dey. Bu if u don't v enuf money, hmmm prepare to learn how to eat not just there meals bu in annoying form dts if u do undstand wat I mean. Less I forget, going to Akure wud b a double journey to u Ugoo, its beta u pass thru osha, I bet u wudnt recognize osha by d tym u get der. Osha is indeed a changed town nw. Tnks to Dr. Willie

Thanks bro...I just hope you wl cm arnd smday to talk to us...where are u doin ur ppa, akure
Re: NYSC B'14 Posted To Ondo State Lets Meet Here by chidiswt: 8:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
While I was at d camp, I didn't really exploit d camp cos I was busy counting down ma days in d camp simply cos der was nothing to write home abou der meals, accommodation, n environment. Pls pals dts me n nt u. U may go der n find tins diff frm wat I sed, dnt bhve like me, just go der n exploit d camp cux sed it was fun. N m sure u wud v fun if u choose to.
Re: NYSC B'14 Posted To Ondo State Lets Meet Here by Ugochux(m): 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
You can also brief us on sm things lik ow much food is, ow much d charg fr washn clothes , rough estimate of house rent etc..thnx.
Re: NYSC B'14 Posted To Ondo State Lets Meet Here by chidiswt: 8:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
M doin ma ppa @ Akoko North East Local Government secretariat. Well a plate f food is sold for #200 bu me dey chop #150 somtyms #100 wt out meat n u go bele ful. I was payin #100 for my laundry( t shirt, short, n a pair off socks). A bucket f water #20 aldoo u cud still fetch ursef excpt wen u so tired. I will advise u cum along wt xtra clothes, cux ders life afta camp. Don't listen to u will nt b allowed to wear anytin els apart frm white n white. Hmmm, u go hear am wen u leave camp na white n white or ur karki u go dey wear go look for ur ppa. Pls buy white rubber can very necessary cux f rain n its easy to wash. d oda typ usually stains n nt easy to wash. If u don't cum along wt it u will buy if d one given to u is na ur size. U can buy it out der for #150 or #200 bu in d camp, 5H
Re: NYSC B'14 Posted To Ondo State Lets Meet Here by chidiswt: 9:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
Registration is a hell f stress cum along wt notin less than 16passports. Gd nyt pals

1 Like

Re: NYSC B'14 Posted To Ondo State Lets Meet Here by Smeeky(m): 9:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
chidiswt: Registration is a hell f stress cum along wt notin less than 16passports. Gd nyt pals
God bless u chidiswt for this reliable info

1 Like

Re: NYSC B'14 Posted To Ondo State Lets Meet Here by Ugochux(m): 9:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
So hv yu chngd ur mind??u go entr onitsha??

1 Like

Re: NYSC B'14 Posted To Ondo State Lets Meet Here by Smeeky(m): 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ugochux: So hv yu chngd ur mind??u go entr onitsha??
Yea bro...Onitsha go sharp
Re: NYSC B'14 Posted To Ondo State Lets Meet Here by chykmoni(m): 11:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
Akure watch out for chykmoni
Re: NYSC B'14 Posted To Ondo State Lets Meet Here by Smeeky(m): 6:21am On Aug 02, 2014
chykmoni: Akure watch out for chykmoni
I will advice u to watch out for Ondo state instead.
Re: NYSC B'14 Posted To Ondo State Lets Meet Here by Ugochux(m): 6:48am On Aug 02, 2014
Smeeky:
I will advice u to watch out for Ondo state instead.

Tell him ooo..heard they're very fetish oo..umm which documnts shud we bring?
Re: NYSC B'14 Posted To Ondo State Lets Meet Here by Ugochux(m): 7:03am On Aug 02, 2014
The big question is, if you are coming from d east and u plan on leaving that tuesday, are u sure u wd hv d strength to join d queue for registration ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Thread For Corpers Posted To F C T. / Fresh Graduates Refuse Their NYSC Postings / Ogun State Nysc Camp: My Brief!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.