Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida (51097 Views)

Meet Nigerians Who Own Bugatti Veyron Car(Photos) / N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) / Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by firstolalekan(m): 2:24pm On Jun 22, 2013
jh
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by yuzedo: 2:24pm On Jun 22, 2013
evrybody guess wat? wink well, u already no I remain Cheif Sweetus Oyoyo so do d matimatics. wink wink cool

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by Bilany(f): 2:26pm On Jun 22, 2013
This is just plain insanity. They're dying children in Zimbabwe.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by yinkzzboy: 2:26pm On Jun 22, 2013
buggati,porsche,lambos,ferrari,1billion naira mansion all na vanity
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by Etumgbe(m): 2:28pm On Jun 22, 2013
Can this car drive me to heaven? If not , then na waste of money and mineral resources

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by legendarysegzi(m): 2:29pm On Jun 22, 2013
fone conversation btwi and bank manager

alagud day manager,hw is d family

manager:fyn s will send 2 of my boys to yur bank 2 withdraw huge amt of moni,there is one golden spaghetti car i saw online dat i wanted 2 buy.

Manager:but...sir wont that be 2 costly.

:**laffs* yung man i have enough moni 2 buy all dat golden spagheti cars,let me call ribadu and my friend dangote maybe they will be interested faa!

Manager:ok sir

i: let us meet @ dat our usual joint in d ev

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by crackhaus: 2:29pm On Jun 22, 2013
Policewoman:
If you thought flossing and stunting were two unrelated words, one meaning to clean one’s teeth with a string, while the other referring to jumping through a window made of sugar, the English language slang says no!

Flossing and stunting is what “ballers and gangsters” do, and it basically means to show off one's opulent material possessions, and really make sure everybody has seen you, so that you make insecure less financially fortunate people feel uneasy.

Musician Flo Rida can now be added to that category with ease, and while his previous rides were always head turning (and not necessarily in a positive way, may I add), his most recently acquired vehicle beats them all. It’s a gold chrome-wrapped Bugatti Veyron, which stands out, a lot, like you can’t not look at it when it passes by, in all its flossin’ glory.

If you ask me, Flo Rida is a kind of middle-of-the-pack artist in the music industry, and his only way to stand out is not through the quality of his musical works, but the wit with which he can spend his millions. A faux-gold Veyron definitely seems legit, given the current situation, because he is living his "You can have whatever you like" song, which I’ve posted below, for your amusement, and to get the right mood for this piece going nicely.

The Ride cost a whooping $1.7m. shocked shocked shocked shocked
http://www.carscoops.com/2013/06/rapper-flo-rida-buys-gold-chrome.html
All i see is a show room full of white people, Flo Rida no where in any of the pictures and an over-the-top gold plated Bugatti that truthfully speaking, is not very attractive
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by frodobee: 2:30pm On Jun 22, 2013
Oh gosh! No no no no. Gosh. No no no, if I deny that that ride didnt get me, then I am a worse lier than Abati.
Gosh, that ride is a head turner! Forget about the price.
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by crackhaus: 2:32pm On Jun 22, 2013
Majikals: Painted gold colour and not made of gold...haba
Plated actually, not painted
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by thelastPope(m): 2:33pm On Jun 22, 2013
Acidosis: Chicken Change...

A Nigerian Senator can purchase 7 of this with little or no effect on his/her GTBank account..

LOL! Nigerian senators dont use GTBank. GT bank is for students! oophs!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by ArQueBusieR(m): 2:36pm On Jun 22, 2013
Very gay.
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by weaponx57: 2:38pm On Jun 22, 2013
Warren Buffet makes more than any rapper or pop star and even if you combine them they still wont make it to his wealth...or Carlos Slim for that fact...and none of them drive ostentatious like the posers do. Gangsta = cool? please bitch all the black people in the world who claim to be gangsta are weak idiots because they need a label from society to recognize their existence....and shame on all who believe that being gangsta is cool....in the end YOU ARE WEAK and shall live and die as a weak person.

Doing the right things in life is much harder than doing the wrong things that bring about these labels like "gangsta" and only the truly strong in this world lead the right life. Thats why a Naija Senator can only be thought of as some kind of political figure in this country only. As soon as he enters another one he aint worth shit and the rest of the world only think of him as someone who scrapes the bottom of the scum barrel of existence.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by pythonwizpro(m): 2:41pm On Jun 22, 2013
[size=14pt]“Vanity of vanities, all is vanity.” Ecclesiastes 1:2[/size]
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 22, 2013
adaobi123: It's not very attractive undecided

Ada don't disappoint me... angry
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by fittty(m): 2:43pm On Jun 22, 2013
rozayx5: Singing Ace Hood's i Woke up in a Bugatti grin
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by TableLeg(m): 2:44pm On Jun 22, 2013
Eyesore!
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by Lakayanah: 2:47pm On Jun 22, 2013
Dream dream dreeeaam hmmmm for people like us that cannot afford this all we have to do is to dream and shout "vanity upon vanity"

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by AbuMikey(m): 2:53pm On Jun 22, 2013
All I can say is wow!!!!!!!!!! shockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by airmark(m): 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2013
I will be able to buy it soon but i will prefer a landed property.
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by free2ryhme: 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2013
luvable sam: U impress me a lot with ur posts n comments if u truly ar a Nigeria police woman,well done

na yellow fever for maryland . i dey see her steady for where she they collect N20 angry
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by LesbianBoy(m): 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2013
Smh....what shall it profit a man to gain the world and lose his soul! Btw not all that Glitter is Gold angry
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by victorazy(m): 2:58pm On Jun 22, 2013
Policewoman: Thanks sir. Some of us are actually more educated and polished than most Nigerian think.
Shotup! Just accept the commendation and stop the brag "must u be educated before u have a gud conduct?" Were you the one dat paid ur tuition fees? Were u not forced to attend sch at the early age? Swteeee! Hate ppl like this.
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2013
The last time I checked:
A Nigerian senator gets a total of approx $1.8 million per annum while the poor man on the streets struggles for less than $2000 per year...

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/07/27/nigerian-senators-earn-us-president-barack-obama-see-full-list-allowances/

This car isn't beyond the reach of any of naija's senators... who get paid from the returns of our own resources... cry

gross injustice. angry

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2013
uniqueval:

Ada don't disappoint me... angry

Lol, what did I do ? tongue
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by sakaguchi(m): 3:05pm On Jun 22, 2013
):
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by Policewoman(f): 3:08pm On Jun 22, 2013
victorazy:
Shotup! Just accept the commendation and stop the brag "must u be educated before u have a gud conduct?".
I don't reply idi0ts especially when they want to be very silly.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by AbuMikey(m): 3:11pm On Jun 22, 2013
lulukay: Oh lawd..I want to wake up in this new bugatti cry
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by AbuMikey(m): 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Another dumazz negro........invest for the future, Them go go invest.

Later dem go dey drink garri go dey beg poor citizens like us for kidney surgery funds donation.
Cowgirl?....dats harsh nau
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by ziccoit: 3:16pm On Jun 22, 2013
This is the type of car a thief will be afraid to thief

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by tareigns(m): 3:18pm On Jun 22, 2013
lulukay: Oh lawd..I want to wake up in this new bugatti cry
nigerian youths,always looking 4 shortcuts nd easy money.
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by victorazy(m): 3:19pm On Jun 22, 2013
Policewoman: I don't reply idi0ts especially when they want to be very silly.
I do reply the wise especially when they want to be fulish and brags

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Good Samaritan Did This For A Stranger On His Way Home From Cross Over Night. / Auto Reviews / FG To Slash Levy On Imported Cars To 5% From 35%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.