Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida (51093 Views)

Meet Nigerians Who Own Bugatti Veyron Car(Photos) / N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) / Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by everyday: 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2013
This car will cost a fortune and someone just put a fortune on tytes
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by ninja4life(m): 10:27pm On Jun 22, 2013
Dopefiend: Ohh Lord embarass me with money. Embarass me oh Lord!
dont worry sir lord go jamm u with train of success and flood of wealth go carry ur lazy bum.mtcheew typical nigerians waiting on skydaddy to give them money is dat how bill gate,dangote,warren buffet etc made their money.
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by stanhezo: 11:03pm On Jun 22, 2013
Nairalanders can be very funny. different views, different opinion, different funny ways of antagonizing who ever tht dont see things their way.
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by badmeat(m): 11:04pm On Jun 22, 2013
Otula some thing#gold plated bugati!grin,I want a garri plated one*grin
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by ShackAttack: 11:19pm On Jun 22, 2013
I have seen other cars made of Gold but seriously, this one stand(s)-out
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by Afolabs101: 3:21am On Jun 23, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by james1(m): 4:58am On Jun 23, 2013
flo rida is living the life and he deserves it;as for the lady calling him a dumbass,you forget he did not use all his money in purchasing the car and for f**k sake he is a superstar.quit moaning and get on with making money to live like a queen.moaning over other peoples success won't do you any good.i did advise you rejoice with him.
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by Piro4rl(m): 7:15am On Jun 23, 2013
Bugatti Veyron! I need it
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by tickertop(m): 7:25am On Jun 23, 2013
Badoooo
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by toluernanes: 7:51am On Jun 23, 2013
I dunno about y'all but I think all that gold makes it look ugly
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by fredopayee(m): 7:57am On Jun 23, 2013
arthur2k5: [img]http://4.bp..com/-v9i2QVnU7Is/UcXNwGUIRYI/AAAAAAAAAus/QWVpslvHA6M/s320/ojb.jpg[/img]
Nigeria Hot Star 2Face has shown what the brother hood is all about, by donating The sum of 1.5 Million for the Kidney Transplant OJB.Our Gaga Source also revealed that some Group of Nigerian Musician are Organizing a Fund Raiser Show for our Own Boy OJB. OJB we Love u and May the Lord be with you Guys!
I laugh OJB cos he's among those singing "I woke up in a new bugatti" flaunting champagne and more, now common 15million for Kidney transplant he doesn't have. I pity some artiste.
Source: Niajagaga
FB:https://www.facebook.com/naijagaga
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by ojialo(m): 8:53am On Jun 23, 2013
any plan by the devil to render me poor for the rest of my life will die.
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by bashydemy(m): 9:10am On Jun 23, 2013
Policewoman: If you thought flossing and stunting were two unrelated words, one meaning to clean one’s teeth with a string, while the other referring to jumping through a window made of sugar, the English language slang says no!

Flossing and stunting is what “ballers and gangsters” do, and it basically means to show off one's opulent material possessions, and really make sure everybody has seen you, so that you make insecure less financially fortunate people feel uneasy.

Musician Flo Rida can now be added to that category with ease, and while his previous rides were always head turning (and not necessarily in a positive way, may I add), his most recently acquired vehicle beats them all. It’s a gold chrome-wrapped Bugatti Veyron, which stands out, a lot, like you can’t not look at it when it passes by, in all its flossin’ glory.

If you ask me, Flo Rida is a kind of middle-of-the-pack artist in the music industry, and his only way to stand out is not through the quality of his musical works, but the wit with which he can spend his millions. A faux-gold Veyron definitely seems legit, given the current situation, because he is living his "You can have whatever you like" song, which I’ve posted below, for your amusement, and to get the right mood for this piece going nicely.

The Ride cost a whooping $1.7m. shocked shocked shocked shocked
http://www.carscoops.com/2013/06/rapper-flo-rida-buys-gold-chrome.html
Madam, So as a Police officer you are campaigning for GEJ which i believe is against your profession dont you know that? I wont be surprise if you are caught snatching ballot box
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by Dopefiend(m): 10:08am On Jun 23, 2013
akraym: Becareful what you ask for.

Because you may buy something and don't have money to pay. Isn't that an "embarrassment" that involves "money"

grin When u buy something, uve already paid for it. tongue

fapcrook: What type of prayer is this, has different meanings, God will surelt embarass u wt money

You shud know d obvious meaning of d prayer. I want God to bless my handwork to infinity. To have so much money. I am stupefied explaining such simple metaphor.

ninja4life:
dont worry sir lord go jamm u with train of success and flood of wealth go carry ur lazy bum.mtcheew typical nigerians waiting on skydaddy to give them money is dat how bill gate,dangote,warren buffet etc made their money.

Shallow mind.
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by LordReed(m): 10:48am On Jun 23, 2013
Kinda ugly. . .
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by genuisemma: 1:23pm On Jun 23, 2013
Wao, can sombdy tel me d cost of dis so i wil start saving nw nd purchas 1 by 2015
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by Lindoleee(m): 4:03pm On Jun 23, 2013
This car in SA would cost about 5 to R6-million
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by Lindoleee(m): 6:26pm On Jun 23, 2013
This is a Hotter Buggati From SA for R5million and R7million
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by Skmoda360(m): 7:50pm On Jun 23, 2013
weaponx57: Warren Buffet makes more than any rapper or pop star and even if you combine them they still wont make it to his wealth...or Carlos Slim for that fact...and none of them drive ostentatious like the posers do. Gangsta = cool? please bitch all the black people in the world who claim to be gangsta are weak idiots because they need a label from society to recognize their existence....and shame on all who believe that being gangsta is cool....in the end YOU ARE WEAK and shall live and die as a weak person.

Doing the right things in life is much harder than doing the wrong things that bring about these labels like "gangsta" and only the truly strong in this world lead the right life. Thats why a Naija Senator can only be thought of as some kind of political figure in this country only. As soon as he enters another one he aint worth shit and the rest of the world only think of him as someone who scrapes the bottom of the scum barrel of existence.
What about master P who invested in his money by having a clothline.
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by lulukay(f): 8:02pm On Jun 23, 2013
esperiense: if u maRry mee, u will seriously
buy me d bugatti first angry
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by Lawalemi(m): 9:00pm On Jun 23, 2013
Snatching the vehicle is like going too far in Nigeria; the better way is to kidnap the owner!
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by mamagee3(f): 9:02pm On Jun 23, 2013
That car looks good!!!

What a beauty!!!
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by jango99(m): 5:47am On Jun 24, 2013
adaobi123: It's not very attractive undecided
of course it isn't, unlike ur diamond encrusted version.
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by infolpf: 6:06am On Jun 24, 2013
5 to 10 years, he's going to be Bus-Rida!
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by Elebiju: 11:28am On Jun 24, 2013
Akpa ife: Pls ignore anybody dat will tell u dat car is car no matter d type
Are u blind cnt u see by ur self
okay so u mean this one is carplane or aerocar?idiota!can it sail on water or travel at the speed of light?open ur brain countryman car is car
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by Fingesi(m): 1:13pm On Jun 24, 2013
This Ride is a big asset if truely made of golden. Madam, there was a mistake on this post which is too big to omit. You mis-spelled I. Fingesi Alexander for Flo Rida. I beg change am put my name o. Meanwhile I am dashing away this ride to those who care to own a 2007 Toyota Yaris Fair Deal 1M Abuja by
Fingesi(m): 7:33pm On Jun 23
Features
Toyota Yaris 2007 Model
Mileage Low Mileage
Engine: V4
Factory Fitted A.c (needs refill)
Transmission: Low Transmission Low Fuel
Consumption Technology
Injection Engine
Steering Control
Deep Blue (faded) Color Exterior
Fabric Ash Seat
Wheel Cover
Power Steering
Driver Air Bag intact
Passenger Air Bag intact
Power Locks
Power windows
Cd player
Fm/Am stereo
Power Locks
Interested Persons Should Call
Price: N1million
LordCyrus Automobile Deal
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by InvertedHammer: 7:55pm On Jun 24, 2013
/

You would think m...f@ckers learned from the experiences of Mike Tyson, Evander Holyfield, Allen Iverson and our own Dan Amokachie. They had it, flaunted it and lost it all.

//
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by Revolva(m): 12:08am On Jun 27, 2013
Na Gold Sprayed jare. and the rims are only the real Gold...make person hear word..i though the whole car engine n body was made with Gold......well..if them fit do a ryde like dat wey all the part is made of pure Gold.. no be dem Flo rida type go buy am ....if not omo na the toughest part of florida state he go relocate to the slums of miami....owu go barb am die
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by FOREXMARTS: 7:35am On May 21, 2015
Policewoman:
Thanks sir. Some of us are actually more educated and polished than most Nigerian think.

But why would a beautiful woman like you be hugging a transformer nau? Lol. Referring to your pic.
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by FOREXMARTS: 7:38am On May 21, 2015
Goldie20:
All Gold Everything cool
Trinidad James.
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 21, 2015
This car is wrapped in gold chrome vinyl. Very different from a car made from solid gold, or even gold-plated.
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by chyket(m): 7:15am On May 30, 2015
luvablesam:
U impress me a lot with ur posts n comments if u truly ar a Nigeria police woman,well done
If our Nigerian Police becomes more friendly and humane, I think more Nigerians will warm up to them and eventually begin to notice the very good qualities that most men and women of the force have.
The current position is that an average Nigerian is scared of having anything to do with the Police out of fear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Good Samaritan Did This For A Stranger On His Way Home From Cross Over Night. / Auto Reviews / FG To Slash Levy On Imported Cars To 5% From 35%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.