Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,727 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Tennis and Soccer tips - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tennis and Soccer tips (16321 Views)

Top Soccer Tips / Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor / Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tennis and Soccer tips by ebooksdepo: 4:24am On Sep 05, 2013
Hello pekelepekele, i am happy that you are back to continue your good work, may the good Lord grant you the strength, knowledge and the enablement to guide us aright in this soccer betting and trading businessm bless you!!!

1 Like

Re: Tennis and Soccer tips by soccer3: 4:47am On Sep 05, 2013
soccer3: Try this combo on pob

Portuguesa - Ponte Preta - double chance ▼ 1 or X 1.19 In play
Bahia - Cruzeiro - double chance ▼ X or 2 1.22 In play
Atletico MG - Fluminense - double chance ▼ 1 or X 1.19 In play

total odd is 1.73

Courtesy : pekelepekele

BET WON
tongue
Re: Tennis and Soccer tips by soccer3: 5:07am On Sep 05, 2013
Morning combo

Sakhalin - Sibir Novosibirsk II - who will win? ▼ Sakhalin 1.14 In play
SKA-Energiya - Khimik Dzerzhinsk - who will win? ▼ SKA-Energiya 1.54 In play

Total odd 1.76
tongue
Re: Tennis and Soccer tips by soccer3: 5:11am On Sep 05, 2013
ebooksdepo: Hello pekelepekele, i am happy that you are back to continue your good work, may the good Lord grant you the strength, knowledge and the enablement to guide us aright in this soccer betting and trading businessm bless you!!!

AMEN!!! thanks
Re: Tennis and Soccer tips by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2013
You guys are doing a very wonderful job,please do anyone knows how I can fund my betfair account?please reply me
Re: Tennis and Soccer tips by pekelepekele(m): 6:32am On Sep 16, 2013
Tested and confirmed by me and other good tipsters.

85% of all USA LEAGUE matches played through out the year always end up as OVER 0.5 at half time.

15th straight combo winnings by me without a single loss can confirm that .

I mean I just combo two matches from the usa league at over 0.5 at half time without doing any analysis and its working.(neglecting the usa female league the USWL)

You can go through their past matches on any sport analysis website to easily confirm what am saying.

and yes it's no news that 85% of all czech republic league matches always end up as over 1.5 while 70% always end up as over 2.5 and czech republic league matches remains the most risky games to stake UNDER games on .

These tips can turn any punter to a millionaire and I believe it's better am dropping my tips in this hardcore form on this forum than posting matches that the spambot will banned me for .

ENJOY!!!

1 Like

Re: Tennis and Soccer tips by Chigorkizz(m): 9:12am On Sep 16, 2013
Man!u've got me jumping and dancing alingo.tnks

1 Like

Re: Tennis and Soccer tips by pekelepekele(m): 6:00pm On Sep 16, 2013
pekelepekele: Tested and confirmed by me and other good tipsters.

85% of all USA LEAGUE matches played through out the year always end up as OVER 0.5 at half time.

I mean I just combo two matches from the usa league at over 0.5 at half time without doing any analysis and its working.(neglecting the usa female league the USWL)

You can go through their past matches on any sport analysis website to easily confirm what am saying.

and yes it's no news that 85% of all czech republic league matches always end up as over 1.5 while 70% always end up as over 2.5 and czech republic league matches remains the most risky games to stake UNDER games on .

These tips can turn any punter to a millionaire and I believe it's better am dropping my tips in this hardcore form on this forum than posting matches that the spambot will banned me for .

ENJOY!!!

9 matches was played today on the czech republic league . All matches are of over 1.5 while only 2 out of the 9 matches played ended up as under 3.5

Which means we have all 9 matches at over 1.5

7 matches at over 2.5

I won a combo of odd 21 today by choosing over 0.5 on all czech republic matches and why i choose over 0.5 is just to be more careful

If i had chosen all matches to win at over 1.5 it means i would have won a odd at 59.
Re: Tennis and Soccer tips by pekelepekele(m): 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2013
I am going to revive my facebook tipster page by creating a group. Look for me on facebook tipster.jerry add me up as friend and I will add you to the group.

I will be dropping in play matches daily for the group and it will be much more easier there than here because of the spambot issue

[size=4pt]Remember no be by force ooo[/size]
Re: Tennis and Soccer tips by Chigorkizz(m): 6:29pm On Sep 16, 2013
Am following!
Re: Tennis and Soccer tips by pekelepekele(m): 7:42pm On Sep 16, 2013
Look for me on facebook tipster.jerry . If you don't add me as a friend and I add you to the group you won't see anything . It's a secret group tongue
Re: Tennis and Soccer tips by Chigorkizz(m): 10:47pm On Sep 16, 2013
I've added u on facebook.
Re: Tennis and Soccer tips by Akabay(m): 2:36am On Sep 17, 2013
pekelepekele: Look for me on facebook tipster.jerry . If you don't add me as a friend and I add you to the group you won't see anything . It's a secret group tongue
plx add me to dt group ve sent u friend request, tnx n weldone
Re: Tennis and Soccer tips by styveke(m): 10:40am On Sep 17, 2013
pekelepekele: Look for me on facebook tipster.jerry . If you don't add me as a friend and I add you to the group you won't see anything . It's a secret group tongue

Request sent!
Re: Tennis and Soccer tips by pekelepekele(m): 7:42pm On Sep 17, 2013
styveke:

Request sent!

added
Re: Tennis and Soccer tips by pekelepekele(m): 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2013
pekelepekele: Tested and confirmed by me and other good tipsters.

The only czech republic league match played today . Ended at over 2.5

Slavoj Polna 3 - 1 Brno Bohunice
Re: Tennis and Soccer tips by henryblaze25(m): 2:53pm On Sep 18, 2013
It seems the facebook group is not functional yet?
Re: Tennis and Soccer tips by pekelepekele(m): 3:17am On Oct 09, 2013
South Korea. K. League Classic

Suwon S.B. - FC Seoul
how many goals will be scored in the 1st half?
Under 1.5
Odds 1.33

Jeju United - Gangwon FC
who will win?
Jeju United
Odds 1.49

Chunnam Dragons - Daegu FC
how many goals in game?
Under 3.5
Odds 1.22

Daejeon Citizen - Gyeongnam FC
double chance - first half
X or 2
Odds 1.27

Combo bets
Standart combo (odds: 3.07)
Re: Tennis and Soccer tips by pekelepekele(m): 6:41am On Oct 09, 2013
I am delighted to share this with all my followers , friends and every other well wishers that I have added "tennis betting" to part of my punting business and from now on I will be dropping tips on both tennis and soccer .

Thanks
Re: Tennis and Soccer tips by pekelepekele(m): 6:50am On Oct 09, 2013
For the benefit of those that are new to the whole world of tennis below are the common rules of tennis and things you have to know about tennis.

The "GAME"

At the start of a Game your score is 0 (zero), this is called "love". The first point you win is called 15, the second point is called 30, and the third point is called, 40. However, if both you and your oponent win three points each ( "40-all" ), this is called "deuce", and you must then win 2 points in a row to win the Game. The first point after a "deuce" is called "advantage". If for example you (Mr John Brown) won that point the score would be "advantage Brown". If you win the next point you win the Game ( "game Brown" ), but if you lose the next point the score reverts back to "deuce" and you must try to win 2 points in a row again.

You must change ends every time the total number of Games played is uneven (1, 3, 5, 7, etc)

The "SET"

If you win 6 Games you win the Set, but only if you have won 2 or more Games more than your oponent. If you were winning a Set by 6 games to 5 (6-5), and then won the next Game you would win the Set (7-5). But, if your oponent won the next Game the score would be 6-6 and a Tiebreak must be played to decide the winner of the Set.

There is a difference between Mens and Ladies tennis in that Men usually play the best of five Sets, and Ladies play the best of three Sets.

The "TIE BREAK"

If the score in games is 6-6 a Tie-Break must be played. The scoring is a more standard 1, 2, 3, 4, etc. The first player to serve in the Tie-Break is the player who served in the first Game of the Set. If this was you, then you will serve for only 1 point. After which you opponent then serves for 2 points, then you serve for 2 points, etc. Once 6 points have been played (not won but played) you must change ends. Yes, it means your oponent will be serving from one end of the court for his first point and the other end of the court for his second point. If you win 7 points you win the Set, but only if you have won 2 more points than your oponent. If the score in points is 6-6 you must change ends again and continue in the same pattern until one of you has a margin of 2 points.

TIME BETWEEN POINTS

You have a maximum of 30 seconds before playing the next point, but upon changing ends you are granted an additional 60 seconds (90 seconds in total).

BALL ON THE LINE

If the ball touches "any" part of the line (including the faintest outside edge) then it is in.

FAULT

Their are three types of fault (in tennis) which are the fault , the double fault and the foot fault .

Fault (in tennis) describes a invalid serve. It is a fault if the serve fails to land in the receiver's service court; if the serve is made beyond the baseline or the wrong side of the center mark on the court. It also applies if the server misses the ball completely on a serve.

Double fault is two failed attempts in which the opponent receives the point.

And the last the Foot Fault which is when the severs foot enters the court before the ball contacts the racket. It also applies if the servers foot is on the wrong side of the center mark or the server is running or walking during the serve.

1 Like

Re: Tennis and Soccer tips by pekelepekele(m): 9:26am On Oct 09, 2013
ATP. Shanghai Rolex Masters

Florian Mayer - Benoit Paire
how many games will be played?
Over 22.5
Odds 1.81

TIME : 09:30AM

=======================

Challenger. Rennes (mens)

David Guez - Thomas Schoorel
Over 22.5
Odds 1.84

TIME : 11:45 AM

TOTAL COMBO ODD : 3.33
Re: Tennis and Soccer tips by Chigorkizz(m): 2:25pm On Oct 09, 2013
Am following

1 Like

Re: Tennis and Soccer tips by pekelepekele(m): 10:54pm On Oct 09, 2013
Challenger. San Juan (mens)

Renzo Olivo - Ruben Ramirez
how many games will be played in the 1st set?
Over 9.5
Odds 1.68

Matthew Ebden - Marcos Giron
Under 20.5
Odds 1.86

Combo bets
Standart combo (odds: 3.12)
Re: Tennis and Soccer tips by pekelepekele(m): 10:38am On Oct 13, 2013
Why you should consider switching from soccer betting into tennis.

Tennis score line is only four while the standard score line is only 2.

All tennis matches always end in any of the below score line

2-0
0-2
2-1
1-2

and that makes it very much more easier than soccer .

The standard score line in tennis is either

2-0 or 0-2 .

Any tennis score line will only change from the above if there is a 3rd set and do you know that out of the whole tennis matches played daily .

Only 10 to 20% of the total matches always have a 3rd set if that's a lye check any tennis analysis website you can find to confirm that.

Another good reason is that their are no sudden redcards involve that can change the outcome of the match if any of the player is injured the match will be suspended and your bookie will have no choice than to refund you .

Unlike soccer that you expect a team to win but suddenly their only striker that scores better get injured ,
They replaced him with one amateur and the match still have to continue.

Winning in tennis is so easy that you can start making profit the day you start it .

Yes winning in tennis is very much easier than soccer but their are still some few things you have to learn and understand before you go into it and if you really want to do better you need some few hints and codes on how to become a pro in tennis betting

and that is why I will be giving one last chance to few more people that are still willing to get the tennis betting strategy.

Only 3 people have gotten it so far and they are already making money . I have been trying the strategy and it is working like charm .

The package contains everything you need to know about tennis , Including websites that you will be using for analysis.

If you are interested send a message and i will reply you.

Thanks

GOD BLESS US
Re: Tennis and Soccer tips by junaid2000(m): 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
i am interested. I have added u on facebook. Please add me to the secret betting group on facebook
Re: Tennis and Soccer tips by Onuels(m): 7:59pm On Oct 13, 2013
pekelepekele: Why you should consider switching from soccer betting into tennis.

2-0
0-2
2-1
1-2

2-0 or 0-2 .

Any tennis score line will only change from the above if there is a 3rd set and do you know that out of the whole tennis matches played daily .

Only 10 to 20% of the total matches always have a 3rd set if that's a lye check any tennis analysis website you can find to confirm that.

Another good reason is that their are no sudden redcards involve that can change the outcome of the match if any of the player is injured the match will be suspended and your bookie will have no choice than to refund you .

Unlike soccer that you expect a team to win but suddenly their only striker that scores better get injured ,

Winning in tennis is so easy that you can start making profit the day you start it .

Yes winning in tennis is very much easier than soccer but their are still some few things you have to learn and understand before you go into it and if you really want to do better you need some few hints and codes on how to become a pro in tennis betting

and that is why I will be giving one last chance to few more people that are still willing to get the tennis betting strategy.

Only 3 people have gotten it so far and they are already making money . I have been trying the strategy and it is working like charm .

The package contains everything you need to know about tennis , Including websites that you will be using for analysis.

Thanks

GOD BLESS US

Am so interested in ur strategy please add me to ur previllage group. I jxt got u acceptance now
Re: Tennis and Soccer tips by Onuels(m): 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2013
pekelepekele: Why you should consider switching from soccer betting into tennis.

2-0
0-2
2-1
1-2

2-0 or 0-2 .

Thanks

GOD BLESS US

Am so interested in ur strategy please add me to ur previllage group. I jxt got u acceptance now on FB
Re: Tennis and Soccer tips by pekelepekele(m): 9:18pm On Oct 13, 2013
Onuels:

Am so interested in ur strategy please add me to ur previllage group. I jxt got u acceptance now on FB

I am sure that i have added you to the fb group. You can send a message to me .

Thanks
Re: Tennis and Soccer tips by kentochi(m): 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
pekelepekele:

I am sure that i have added you to the fb group. You can send a message to me .

Thanks

bros pls i want to join your FB group pls add me or how do i add you?
Re: Tennis and Soccer tips by pekelepekele(m): 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2013
kentochi:

bros pls i want to join your FB group pls add me or how do i add you?

Search for tipster.jerry on fb
Re: Tennis and Soccer tips by ovokeiv1(m): 12:05am On Oct 15, 2013
Fb request sent... bross abeg dt tennis tin am interestd o!!! Wud b glad if am considered. Tnx

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Finally, NITEL Gets New Buyer. / Before You Quit Your Job To Become An Entrepreneur / NNPC Blocks Sale Of Mobil Assets To Seplat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.