Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,549 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor (117234 Views)

Tennis Betting Tips / Tennis and Soccer tips / Price Of Standard Tennis Table And Snooker Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 2:32pm On Jun 27, 2014

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by solin: 3:20pm On Jun 27, 2014
chimajii: nnnn.....that's all i can say......btw do not forget,those who still requested to get a spot in subscription List,even after i said it wudnt be Open to NL audience. Well just after wimbledon,SUBSCRIPTION PICK KICKS OFF....am pretty sure y'all had ample time to create the a/cs i requested,if u didnt, there is still time to create those a/cs On pinnacle,Unibet,marathonbet,William Hill.....SUM of u who kept in touch with me made close to 8k plus free from me within 2 days..
S/N: it is not by force!!..the feee still Remains #3000 per month
Pls can you kindly explain what your post is all about?

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2014
solin: Pls can you kindly explain what your post is all about?

Did u by chance try to read d header/title of d thread? It says 'Betting'....
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by diji04(m): 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2014
What happen to the previous thread, welcome back guys. Chima you need to send ur mail again since it was flush out by the hacker attack. But the money big chai, just my mind o.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by kentochi(m): 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2014
chimajii:

bros you are still my number 1 on betting things keep the fair burning will join you after nysc you if you will still welcome me.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2014
kentochi:
bros you are still my number 1 on betting things keep the fair burning will join you after nysc you if you will still welcome me.

lol....nah God...bt i dnt knw u ooo....u mind reminding me?
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 5:49pm On Jun 27, 2014
diji04: What happen to the previous thread, welcome back guys. Chima you need to send ur mail again since it was flush out by the hacker attack. But the money big chai, just my mind o.

#3k big? Nnnn...aii..u knw every1 is entitled to their opinions. Let me jst let u in on sumtin, at least i knw 5 persons who still kept in touch whilst this forum was down,*xcludin those i was sending picks via mail while forum was down*...they made 8k within 2days...day b4 yesterday & yesterday. This isn't even includin the xplosive weeks we had jst b4 the forum went down. So, it's by choice nt force. Tipsters do have bad days. that's it. .[b].we're all trying to Hustle[/b]Any1 coming into betting must have enuf money..i mean huge money as capital and also be ready to lose.

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lgboks(m): 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2014
Imagine my surpprise to realize that I was no longer following this thread la wa fear catch me o...had to rush to biz section were I first found dis thread lucky me still make first page...chima I dey sight u o...accounts opened just remaining verification working towards that...imagine for the past how many years we Neva pay light bill la wa....still never get fone na borrow sure pass(thief open work shop 4 my head dis period) any ways I still dey follow (atleast you have been unbanned and this thread moved back to biz section grin
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 7:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
lgboks: Imagine my surpprise to realize that I was no longer following this thread la wa fear catch me o...had to rush to biz section were I first found dis thread lucky me still make first page...chima I dey sight u o...accounts opened just remaining verification working towards that...imagine for the past how many years we Neva pay light bill la wa....still never get fone na borrow sure pass(thief open work shop 4 my head dis period) any ways I still dey follow (atleast you have been unbanned and this thread moved back to biz section grin

Sorry bout the yeye ppu whey thief ur phone. Am a bit pissed the stats in d thread got lost alongside d thread. Oda dan that we still kept at it. Oh for d ban, yea, i guess most persons who were banned for long profited from it. hahah..bout thread, i first opened it at d advert section, then posted a comment, but i refreshed it, didnt see the thread nor d post, so i had to com OPEN the thread WHERE IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE FROM D OUTSEt..IT'S MORE LIKE WE'RE startin on a FRESH SLATE. hPEFULLY THIS THREAD REMAINS HERE.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 8:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
RESULTS OF PICKS POSTED
1.95+.OVER21 vee vs petra.1.85+..2.20
.1.45....1.40+..COMBO: 160
GREEN: 6
COMBO:1/1

RED: 2
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by solin: 9:16pm On Jun 27, 2014
chimajii:

Yes,i am new here,put me through pls.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Trut(m): 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2014
Alright

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 12:04am On Jun 28, 2014
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by obago(m): 5:26am On Jun 28, 2014
Green day
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by kentochi(m): 7:29am On Jun 28, 2014
chimajii: PICKS
Wimbledon Mens singles
Stan wawrinka...1.40
WIMBLEDON Womens doubles
Mladenovic/babos...1.50
cara/mirza......1.60
Hlavackova/zheng...1.50
Combo:
S.halep 1.25 x hsieh/peng 1.20=1.50
Location of combo: women singles&doubles
everybody have there call boss Chime i greet you keep on doing the good work.
I use to be your fan till date.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 8:00am On Jun 28, 2014
kentochi:
everybody have there call boss Chime i greet you keep on doing the good work.
I use to be your fan till date.

Hmmm....Nnnn....have a good NYSC ahead....
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 9:02am On Jun 28, 2014
-
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2014
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2014
'
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 1:30pm On Jun 28, 2014
REMINDER!...REMINDER!!...REMINDER!!...
again jst a Reminder, if u've not opened those a/cs i requested u open. It's been more than 3wks now. we only have 1 week plus of wimbledon left!....u still can open and verify them all....> Pinnacle,Unibet,marathonbet,william hill
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Cvesta(m): 8:14pm On Jun 28, 2014
W hat of bet365? N hw do i verify williamhill pls?
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by solin: 9:14pm On Jun 28, 2014
chimajii: REMINDER!...REMINDER!!...REMINDER!!...
again jst a Reminder, if u've not opened those a/cs i requested u open. It's been more than 3wks now. we only have 1 week plus of wimbledon left!....u still can open and verify them all....> Pinnacle,Unibet,marathonbet,william hill
pls wat are the benefits of registering with the listed sportbets? And u are yet to put me thruogh my request.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by obago(m): 9:20pm On Jun 28, 2014
what's up with stan wawrinka game today?..... Has it been played
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by obago(m): 9:41pm On Jun 28, 2014
Wawrinka won.... thanks Chima
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 10:02pm On Jun 28, 2014
/
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 10:36pm On Jun 28, 2014
NEWS: wimbledon doesnt Play on Sunday, which means sunday is a day off. D only match that i make likely post is nanchang, that's if i resolve on d market that looks good, oda than dat, 2morow is REST DAY..xCEPT A tOURNEY kicks off 2morow afternoon/slated...
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2014
solin: pls wat are the benefits of registering with the listed sportbets? And u are yet to put me thruogh my request.

those bookies i chose are strictly for my own use and Becos of Tennis. I don't knw about football..
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by obago(m): 12:25am On Jun 29, 2014
NOT PLAYED MATCHES....
wawrinka
Mladenovic/babos
Hlavckova/zheng
Hsieh/peng
Combo: 1

Well #serena didnt disappoint in losing in 3 to land the biggest odd of the day.[/quote]

Wawrinka was counted as win on livescore.com . But my account Has not showed green yet. however, those that were not played today...... what will now happen to their game?
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 6:24am On Jun 29, 2014
obago:
Wawrinka was counted as win on livescore.com . But my account Has not showed green yet. however, those that were not played today...... what will now happen to their game?

morning, there is no way wawrinka cud have been counted as a win. 1. He hasn't played. Everyone of those matches will be played tomorow. Alongside new picks to go with them
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Nedum1979: 7:54am On Jun 29, 2014
chimajii: NEWS: wimbledon doesnt Play on Sunday, which means sunday is a day off. D only match that i make likely post is nanchang, that's if i resolve on d market that looks good, oda than dat, 2morow is REST DAY..xCEPT A tOURNEY kicks off 2morow afternoon/slated...
MR CHIMA how can i register as ur VIP member? Send me message to my email. donicinvestment@gmail.com or u call me on 08038930922. thanks.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Nedum1979: 7:58am On Jun 29, 2014
MR CHIMA how can i register as ur VIP member? Send me message to my email. donicinvestment@gmail.com or u call me on 08038930922. thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (87) (Reply)

Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List / Weekly Banker For English Footballpool / How To Check NIN Number On MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile & Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.