Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Men Deceiving Ladies With Fake Six-Pack Abs - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Men Deceiving Ladies With Fake Six-Pack Abs (54333 Views)

"Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips / Fashion Tips For Ladies With Small Boobs / Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Deceiving Ladies With Fake Six-Pack Abs by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 22, 2013
@ Op men who show off 6 packs do it with their shirts off. How the hell do u notice a six pack when someone is on suit Dis is not the same as a lady with sagging boobs packaging it with the aid of a tight bra.
Re: Men Deceiving Ladies With Fake Six-Pack Abs by dddaaayyyooo(m): 11:34am On Jun 22, 2013
Ok, Which 1 fake pass @ d pix below or d 6 pack guys pix?

2 Likes

Re: Men Deceiving Ladies With Fake Six-Pack Abs by raycolz84: 11:35am On Jun 22, 2013
yuzedo:
Swerry wuz dis?! sad angry Das me wen af not eat mony and pack inside banana iceland plis belief me. cry Am reach now. Dis me now. Af stop useing dudu osun soap. Am now a sexy bois! wink angry

You are just contractiding yourself. Banana iceland ko, banana iceland ni.. You must be a joker
Re: Men Deceiving Ladies With Fake Six-Pack Abs by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 22, 2013
Besides, a good work out routine can give u a 6 pack but no amount of exercise can resurrect a fallen boob. Shikena
Re: Men Deceiving Ladies With Fake Six-Pack Abs by Rooneyboy(m): 11:37am On Jun 22, 2013
donem: WTF! Thats stupidity of the highest order, i worked hard for my 6pack.

Young man, u are hungry , that's all grin
Re: Men Deceiving Ladies With Fake Six-Pack Abs by Rooneyboy(m): 11:38am On Jun 22, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Dis wan na pack? Y d thing b like say u swallow 56 wraps of cocaine?

grin grin grin

death !
Re: Men Deceiving Ladies With Fake Six-Pack Abs by ManTiger(m): 11:38am On Jun 22, 2013
SlyIg:
this Yuzedo Ugly wel wel o o !
We give up! ! !
Sis, thats not Yezudo but one of his security aide.

1 Like

Re: Men Deceiving Ladies With Fake Six-Pack Abs by Policewoman(f): 11:40am On Jun 22, 2013
Ugly duckling: Lately we've been having complaints from guys about fake ladies with fake hair, eyelashes, buttocks, breast(using foam bra) etc. Well they've been expose too on how they deceive ladies using fake abs and fake chest to be forming six pack boys. I guess the tables are levelled now and both sexes are guilty of deceiving the opposite sex. grin grin grin grin grin
Doesn't make sense. Moreover, it won't fit men with potbelly because the belle mut show.
Re: Men Deceiving Ladies With Fake Six-Pack Abs by dulphines: 11:41am On Jun 22, 2013
When it comes to business, its nt by six pack. Ladies need satisfactn nt a 5mins guy wth packs and a big chest.
Re: Men Deceiving Ladies With Fake Six-Pack Abs by sweetgala(m): 11:41am On Jun 22, 2013
yinchar:
Yuzedo, you fall my hand, with all your Banana Iceland ranting, nah this ugly you be, lol....you be confirmed ajegule trueblood.

Ajegunle true blood dey pack ten pack, yezudo nah ogbomoso special..

1 Like

Re: Men Deceiving Ladies With Fake Six-Pack Abs by Policewoman(f): 11:44am On Jun 22, 2013
Guys stop deceiving yourselves. The only things that will attract us are your wallet, Bugatti and nice crib.
Re: Men Deceiving Ladies With Fake Six-Pack Abs by donem: 11:44am On Jun 22, 2013
Rooneyboy:

Young man, u are hungry , that's all grin
Rooneyboy or what ever you call yourself you can say what you wish to, after all talk is indeed cheap. You might be the one hungry, N/B am based in Europe and well to do ain't boasting.
Re: Men Deceiving Ladies With Fake Six-Pack Abs by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 22, 2013
SlyIg:
this Yuzedo Ugly wel wel o o !
We give up! ! !
hmm someone is tripping for my man already grin

2 Likes

Re: Men Deceiving Ladies With Fake Six-Pack Abs by redsun(m): 11:49am On Jun 22, 2013
Why do women find it natural being fake?. Fake hair,fake nails,fake eyelashes,fake booobs,fake made up face,fake teeth, even fake kitten and asss.

A guy that does one of the above will be seen as a drag queen.
Re: Men Deceiving Ladies With Fake Six-Pack Abs by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 22, 2013
Ruq: This don't make sense half bit. Except itz a joke.
Do you want to compare this to the make ups,high heels,butt and bum pads and all the ishes ladies use to thiz. itz a joke!! And how many Naijian guys have you seen use this ?? It definitely won't sell here cuz you cant deceive with it for long.
every about girls are fake, especially those models. Even their pussy na fake. The brain self na fake
Re: Men Deceiving Ladies With Fake Six-Pack Abs by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 22, 2013
yuzedo: welllllll I don't care anymore! If ur boyfrend is more sexier and more gooder luken dan me did he have a banana iceland man shun? Did he have 18inches + more?! U poeple have hot my filling in dis websight cos I bring old piture of wen af not eattttt mony. cry am living, bye. I only wanted to make a sweet babes happy. But u poeple are just jelos cos am reach!! angry BYE!!!! angry mod plis take note. SlyIg, slimyam lagusta, brown new + all d orile jelos bois have chase me from dis grate websight! I GIVEUPPPP!!! cry angry
dnt give mr sweet oyoyo grin
Re: Men Deceiving Ladies With Fake Six-Pack Abs by squad1: 11:53am On Jun 22, 2013
donem:
Rooneyboy or what ever you call yourself you can say what you wish to, after all talk is indeed cheap. You might be the one hungry, N/B am based in Europe and well to do ain't boasting.

Mr man "Grow up".. based in Europe, So what? ur comment just show that ur still a baby... Happy Belated Children's Day...

7 Likes

Re: Men Deceiving Ladies With Fake Six-Pack Abs by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 22, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Dis wan na pack? Y d thing b like say u swallow 56 wraps of cocaine?
chai *dies*
Re: Men Deceiving Ladies With Fake Six-Pack Abs by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 22, 2013
donem:
how old are you? You stay in a slum sumwhere in europe, so freaking what?
Re: Men Deceiving Ladies With Fake Six-Pack Abs by rapcy(m): 12:01pm On Jun 22, 2013
yuzedo:
Bro, dis wot [size=14pt]23hrs 79mins[/size] of had work evryday in side my banana iceland undergrand jim can do. cool Maybe one day u can be like me if u work had. wink Ladys are free to hola. wink tenk.
c ur dry chest shocked
Re: Men Deceiving Ladies With Fake Six-Pack Abs by donem: 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2013
squad1:

Mr man "Grow up".. based in Europe, So what? ur comment just show that ur still a baby... Happy Belated Children's Day...
Your comment looks strange, are you for real?
Re: Men Deceiving Ladies With Fake Six-Pack Abs by kolamilan(m): 12:07pm On Jun 22, 2013
yuzedo:
Bro, dis wot [size=14pt]23hrs 79mins[/size] of had work evryday in side my banana iceland undergrand jim can do. cool Maybe one day u can be like me if u work had. wink Ladys are free to hola. wink tenk.
you just came back from prison ?

1 Like

Re: Men Deceiving Ladies With Fake Six-Pack Abs by Afam4eva(m): 12:10pm On Jun 22, 2013
I don't think ladies trip for six packs hidden inside a shirt. It's not until they see it in flesh that they'll believe.

1 Like

Re: Men Deceiving Ladies With Fake Six-Pack Abs by UyiIredia(m): 12:10pm On Jun 22, 2013
There's no way that contraption can cover my pot belly. Additionally, few, if any, guys use it.

@ yuzedo: You fall my hand.
Re: Men Deceiving Ladies With Fake Six-Pack Abs by demelza: 12:10pm On Jun 22, 2013
yuzedo: welllllll I don't care anymore! If ur boyfrend is more sexier and more gooder luken dan me did he have a banana iceland man shun? Did he have 18inches + more?! U poeple have hot my filling in dis websight cos I bring old piture of wen af not eattttt mony. cry am living, bye. I only wanted to make a sweet babes happy. But u poeple are just jelos cos am reach!! angry BYE!!!! angry mod plis take note. SlyIg, slimyam lagusta, brown new + all d orile jelos bois have chase me from dis grate websight! I GIVEUPPPP!!! cry angry
Aww Chief Sweetus please dont go! You know you are a grate man and thats why "enemies" envious of your progress are attracted to you. Please dont give uppp!

2 Likes

Re: Men Deceiving Ladies With Fake Six-Pack Abs by jmslimx(m): 12:11pm On Jun 22, 2013
Dangote or Bill gate no get six pack ...so anybody wey no like this belle Pack make e hug transformer
Re: Men Deceiving Ladies With Fake Six-Pack Abs by Evestar200(f): 12:12pm On Jun 22, 2013
I DONT SIX OR TEN PACKS,,,I NEED UR,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Men Deceiving Ladies With Fake Six-Pack Abs by nenergy(m): 12:17pm On Jun 22, 2013
They're not on sale in Nigeria yet, so we (Nigerian men) are not guilty. But 9ja ladies and 'fakery' na 5 and 6.lol

1 Like

Re: Men Deceiving Ladies With Fake Six-Pack Abs by CocoLoca(f): 12:17pm On Jun 22, 2013
yuzedo:
Swerry wuz dis?! sad angry Das me wen af not eat mony and pack inside banana iceland plis belief me. cry Am reach now. Dis me now. Af stop useing dudu osun soap. Am now a sexy bois! wink angry

grin grin grin we believe u. Don't go. grin grin
Re: Men Deceiving Ladies With Fake Six-Pack Abs by mu2sa2: 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2013
This craze about six-pack abs is not about girls. Sodomites are on the prowl, men.
Re: Men Deceiving Ladies With Fake Six-Pack Abs by 3kay945(m): 12:24pm On Jun 22, 2013
kolamilan: you just came back from prison ?

grin grin cool
Re: Men Deceiving Ladies With Fake Six-Pack Abs by tintingz(m): 12:25pm On Jun 22, 2013
funny comments. . .one even said some girls fake their pussy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2 Elderly Women & A Slay Queen At A Restaurant In Lagos (Photo) / LADIES; Can You Rock This Outfit On Your Wedding Day? / List Of Things Lagos Tailor Demands From Apprentices Before Their Freedom (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.