Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Post Utme Of U.i Is Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Post Utme Of U.i Is Out (592 Views)

UTME Of 10th March – Shareyour Experience Here / UTME Of 10th March – Share Your Experience Here / D.E Post Utme Of Unad(now Eksu) Form Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Post Utme Of U.i Is Out by wem88(m): 1:16am On Jun 22, 2013
The long awaited post utme of the premier university is finally out for those that chose them as their most preferred institution(first choice),and the required cut-off mark for the post utme is 200.for more info pls visit the university website www.ui.edu.ng

(1) (Reply)

nothing / Have You Heard The Rumour About Students Organize Mass Protest To Abuja? / Update On ASUU To All University Students!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.