Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:35 PM

UTME Of 10th March – Share Your Experience Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UTME Of 10th March – Share Your Experience Here (1809 Views)

7 Tips For Passing POST-UTME Of Your Choice University / JAMB: Share Your Experience / UTME Of 10th March – Shareyour Experience Here (2) (3) (4)

UTME Of 10th March – Share Your Experience Here by bolaji3071(m): 1:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
The much expected 2015 UTME has finally begun.
For many candidates this would be their first
experience of UTME.
And being the first time JAMB will be using only
CBT Mode, many candidates are likely to leave the
exam hall with tales of how it all went down.
This thread is for candidates writing today 10th
March, 2015 to share their experiences.
We would like to know stuff like;
- If a thumb print was required for accreditation?
- Did you have to turn on the computer or log in
to the Computer System yourself?
- How were the questions presented? What is the
layout of CBT like?
- what part of the screen was the time located?
- What about the questions, how many questions
were asked in each of the subject you wrote?
- In English Language, how many questions were
asked from "Last Days At Forcadoes High School"?
- How long did the exam last?
- Was the time enough for you?
- Did the system close automatically (for those
whose time finished before the time)?
Share all of your experiences. You can write it out
like a story so it will be interesting to read or you
can simply answer the questions above. Do this
using the comment box below this page.
Re: UTME Of 10th March – Share Your Experience Here by bolaji3071(m): 1:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
Seun, Fynestboi please do the needful to help we jambites. God bless.
Re: UTME Of 10th March – Share Your Experience Here by ERCROSS(m): 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
I was Once a member of N.A.J

National Association of Jambitoes.

Good luck guys
... grin
Re: UTME Of 10th March – Share Your Experience Here by bolaji3071(m): 1:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
ERCROSS:

Good luck guys
... grin

ERCROSS:

Good luck guys
... grin

Re: UTME Of 10th March – Share Your Experience Here by adeshola1(m): 2:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
booked
Re: UTME Of 10th March – Share Your Experience Here by bolaji3071(m): 2:23pm On Mar 10, 2015
adeshola1:
booked
till wen, Do you write ur exam today?
Re: UTME Of 10th March – Share Your Experience Here by nikiihardehx(f): 6:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
ma frnd did hers today, unilorin center 1, unilorin is worst.... bad organization, ma frnd was suppose to write 10am, sr got in around 4pm nd she's still in... chaii na wa oooo
Re: UTME Of 10th March – Share Your Experience Here by bolaji3071(m): 10:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
nikiihardehx:
ma frnd did hers today, unilorin center 1, unilorin is worst.... bad organization, ma frnd was suppose to write 10am, sr got in around 4pm nd she's still in... chaii na wa oooo
cry[quote author=nikiihardehx post=31495434] so how was her result.
Re: UTME Of 10th March – Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 10, 2015
Drove my little niece to center,10am paper,she sat for it around 4:30pm. Her center is certified shipping institute,Magbon,badagry road.
Poor organisation,logistics,network failure..etc.

Everything was in shambles.
Re: UTME Of 10th March – Share Your Experience Here by bolaji3071(m): 10:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
Yomieluv:
Drove my little niece to center,10am paper,she sat for it around 4:30pm

Poor organisation,logistics,network failure..etc.

Everything was in shambles.
eeyah, so how was her result sir.
Re: UTME Of 10th March – Share Your Experience Here by princesuko(m): 12:21am On Mar 11, 2015
Writing mine on 19th
Re: UTME Of 10th March – Share Your Experience Here by ssANIKUDIss(m): 2:11am On Mar 11, 2015

Re: UTME Of 10th March – Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 11, 2015
Lalastica, ishilove, farano.. please move this to frontpage.. abeg
Re: UTME Of 10th March – Share Your Experience Here by DanTrizy(m): 6:43am On Mar 11, 2015
Writing mine on the 14th, pray that my experience should be a better one. God pls help me to write and pass.
Re: UTME Of 10th March – Share Your Experience Here by bolaji3071(m): 7:15am On Mar 11, 2015
DanTrizy:
Writing mine on the 14th, pray that my experience should be a better one. God pls help me to write and pass.
Amen oooo, Mine is on d 16.

Re: UTME Of 10th March – Share Your Experience Here by Tholuwaniey(m): 10:12am On Mar 11, 2015
Dibu

Today Jamb Cbt Answers / Pretty Lady Bag 1st Clas In Civil Engineering 4rm UNIZIK,Become 1st Lady 2 Do So / Jmo