Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,556 members, 7,861,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:59 PM

Jonathan Bars Ministers, Others From Partying Abroad - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Bars Ministers, Others From Partying Abroad (14335 Views)

Buhari Receives Indicting Documents On Ex-ministers, Others / Conduct Bureau Orders Jonathan, Ministers, Others To Declare Assets / Fg Bars Service Chiefs, Ministers, Others From Use Of Tinted Glasses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Bars Ministers, Others From Partying Abroad by imsuboi(m): 2:17pm On Jun 22, 2013
Loudspeaker: Hello Mr President,

Welldone, but no applaud yet, until you so learn to apply such commander in chief attitude on bokoharam insurgence threatening the credibility of your govt and by extension, the unity of this country!

As for the abroad party wastage, are nigerians really suprised? I don't think so. We' re quite familiar with such ineptitude that explains the attitude of irresponsible public office holders here in my country; who ride on the wings of impunity, a lawless nation where anything goes. African giant in corruption!

abu12:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news/jonathan-bars-ministers-others-from-partying-abroad/

Welldone, but no applaud yet, until you so learn to apply such commander in chief attitude on bokoharam insurgence threatening the credibility of your govt and by extension, the unity of this country!

As for the abroad party wastage, are nigerians really suprised? I don't think so. We' re quite familiar with such ineptitude that explains the attitude of irresponsible public office holders here in my country; who ride on the wings of impunity, a lawless nation where anything goes. African giant in corruption!

abu12:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news/jonathan-bars-ministers-others-from-partying-abroad/

K
Re: Jonathan Bars Ministers, Others From Partying Abroad by bknight: 2:21pm On Jun 22, 2013
Spot on,n Sir!

Now u pronounced it, enforce it. This calmed my nerves cos I thought if u had ur way, u'd hv been there.
Re: Jonathan Bars Ministers, Others From Partying Abroad by yuzedo: 2:31pm On Jun 22, 2013
wellll tenk God danny alika mike adunega + all oda bilonnaire are not a minister. We can still patty at abroad!! angry

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bars Ministers, Others From Partying Abroad by joseph1832(m): 3:30pm On Jun 22, 2013
Its high time we Nigerians give our President an award for being for being so good with this word 'rhetoric'.
Re: Jonathan Bars Ministers, Others From Partying Abroad by obinnakenedo(m): 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2013

WTF is wrong with u?
Re: Jonathan Bars Ministers, Others From Partying Abroad by obinnakenedo(m): 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2013
take dat: Stay off drugs for your own good!!!
how did u know he is on drugs?. Just dey talk nonsense!
Re: Jonathan Bars Ministers, Others From Partying Abroad by obinnakenedo(m): 3:58pm On Jun 22, 2013
obiseq: . Must u quote the whole pasage and post it twice b4 u comment. So many infants on dis NL. As rgard d post Charity Begins At Home! And also show me ur Friend I will know whom u are! Shikena
look at this madt man, u just did the same thing. F<uking silly! Lol
Re: Jonathan Bars Ministers, Others From Partying Abroad by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 22, 2013
So he merely wants us to stop lavishing money instead of stopping us from emblezzling public funds. How does that even help the poor masses?

By the way, does anybody know why The Gambia is called The Gambia as against Gambia?
Re: Jonathan Bars Ministers, Others From Partying Abroad by Oildichotomy(m): 4:47pm On Jun 22, 2013
Simple word: TRASH
Re: Jonathan Bars Ministers, Others From Partying Abroad by ceejay80s(m): 5:09pm On Jun 22, 2013

As for the abroad party wastage, are nigerians really suprised? I don't think so. We' re quite familiar with such ineptitude that explains the attitude of irresponsible public officer holders here in my country; who ride on the wings of impunity, a lawless nation where anything goes. African giant in corruption!

must u quote everything again. Wasting kb
Re: Jonathan Bars Ministers, Others From Partying Abroad by Policewoman(f): 5:28pm On Jun 22, 2013
I'm growing to love this president everyday. GEJ for 2015 till i retire.
Re: Jonathan Bars Ministers, Others From Partying Abroad by Franky9584(m): 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2013
Mr. President, are u a learner? 4 Christ sake there are a thousand and one means of lavishing money other dan throwing parties. I tink wot u could hv done z 2 slash their monthly allowances/pay so dat they dnt have much left 2lavish
Re: Jonathan Bars Ministers, Others From Partying Abroad by anuoro: 5:40pm On Jun 22, 2013
My President Sir, i suport u. If u cud permit me, it shd b put into law dat al public official holders/civil servants must ve deir children sch in nig includg al dier bank acct, transactns & major spendgs shd b done in nig. Dis ll hep to promote economic growth of our country. D labor of our heros past shal never b in vain. We cannot afford to fail.
Re: Jonathan Bars Ministers, Others From Partying Abroad by ocelot2006(m): 5:49pm On Jun 22, 2013
OliverPin: mr president you are talking nonsense. why would i earn up to that amount and not spend lavishly? what should the money be doing in my bank account? nincompoo Thats what you get when you over pay lazy ass fellas who also steal and get away with it. nincompoo undecided

Are you a govt official. If not, then go ahead wwith your lavish spending anywhere you want (don't forget to also book a class on english comprehension, 'cos you obviously missed the part that the new directive's for govt officials).
Re: Jonathan Bars Ministers, Others From Partying Abroad by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 22, 2013
Finally! Some boldness! Some vigor! the no-nonsense subjugation of unruly subordinates!

THIS is the GEJ I have been praying for to manifest! You CANNOT do Mr. Nice Guy with Nigerians. EVER!
Re: Jonathan Bars Ministers, Others From Partying Abroad by Petovi: 6:21pm On Jun 22, 2013
some of us are still living under the illussion that with one strock of the magic stick the president can just change this country overnight,the problems of nigeria started companding years ago and it would take a number of good presidents in continious susection to make Nigeria what we all dream of,let us give Jonathan a break and allow him solve these problems little by little.I know he is a slow administrator but I also know that he means well for this country.Instead of saying he has not done much let us encourage him by standing behind him,if we are to criticize him let us do it in love.The man is a slow president that is true but we would only see his good dids after he has left office because we Nigerias only appreciate people when they have left office.
Re: Jonathan Bars Ministers, Others From Partying Abroad by Belmot(m): 6:21pm On Jun 22, 2013
ocelot2006:

Are you a govt official. If not, then go ahead wwith your lavish spending anywhere you want (don't forget to also book a class on english comprehension, 'cos you obviously missed the part that the new directive's for govt officials).

Pls read what he wrote again cheesy
ocelot2006:

Pls read what he wrote again
Re: Jonathan Bars Ministers, Others From Partying Abroad by Akell(m): 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2013
the point Jona fails to realise is that there is always this urge to spend money at its availability.
The first step to take if he really meant biz is to cut down on their packages. Chikena!!!
Re: Jonathan Bars Ministers, Others From Partying Abroad by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 22, 2013
ocelot2006:

i think you need your head checked. seriously cry
Re: Jonathan Bars Ministers, Others From Partying Abroad by mankand(m): 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2013
This dude will not keep amazing Nigerians.

They say leadership by example, how will you stop ministers from partying abroad when you and your beans cake wife celebrate her birthday in Australia? When you alocate bilions for thanksgiving.

What planet is this dumbass from? undecided

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bars Ministers, Others From Partying Abroad by pat4love: 7:23pm On Jun 22, 2013
I wonder how some Nigeria think! If mr President comes up with any policies they never want to think before they react. We must start from some were, you can't get to a top once, you must clime a step before get there. The directive is a welcome development which we can build on it.
Re: Jonathan Bars Ministers, Others From Partying Abroad by westbuoi(m): 7:26pm On Jun 22, 2013
we sure might commonise this but the times r changing globally and we will b a part of it!!!

If the alleged N125million was actually spent on a party by a public servant,then the masses have the right to question the source of funds through public protests.The Arab spring and most recently Brazil have not experienced a quater of this corruption level and yet there were massive protests that ended up with a winning voice.

If you guys have forgotten,a few crucial negative indices are stated below
-graduates being employed and paid N40k/month
-no water,light,good roads
-manufacturing sector completely dead
-selling of oil blocks to single individuals
-embezzlement of pension funds(not govt funds but past employees savings)
-entering law school officially over 300k
-insecurity,armed robbery and prostitution
-children as young as 10yrs fending for parents from hawking
-not a single functional refinery
-educational sector completely degraded
-the disguised use of religion by politians to cause division along ethnic lines
-Health care far below standards
-Graduates being bus conductors,mechanics ,brick layers etc...(for real bro)

please mind you mates,the rich also suffer in this country(middle class I mean),you get a house in the best places like Lekki,only to come back from work and put on gens that hardly allow you sleep...

How I weep for my country....
Nigeria a nation that is supposed to bail out most African countries in distress yet the life of an average Nigeria is worthless in the eyes of our leaders..

I practically find the few mentioned ''crimes'' by the 6th largest producer of crude Oil dreadfully wicked against Nigerians.No wonder one of our late activists described Nigerian leaders as ''demons sent out of hell to torment Nigerias)
Dudes the time to change our nation is now..LET'S RISE UP TO EVERY NEGATIVE TREND...WE CAN,,YES WE CAN AND WE WILL..
Re: Jonathan Bars Ministers, Others From Partying Abroad by dulphines: 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2013
No wahala, but that's bad business for most musicians they pay to perform.That's where they recover from what they loose to Alaba boys.
Re: Jonathan Bars Ministers, Others From Partying Abroad by Dewze(m): 7:46pm On Jun 22, 2013
If Tinubu where not to be among the guest invited to this party, I am sure he wld ve conveniently used it as a campaign noise against GEJ. This is a man tht has been preaching change.
There are hardly any true principled men amongst these so called leaders. There are all just different shades of grey.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bars Ministers, Others From Partying Abroad by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 22, 2013
Lol Jonathan They are only following your example, na you start to throw party for your wife in Australia na:

Goodluck Jonathan Throws "Surprise" Lavish Birthday Party For His Wife, Patience

Mrs. Patience Jonathan, wife of Nigeria's president was given a birthday party in Perth, Australia today, amidst the husband's more serious engagements in the country, better known as 'DOWN UNDER'.

In a party labelled a 'surprise one', by her handlers, she cut a cake, with her husband, on her side to give a helping hand. And then the husband, used the fork to give a bite of the cake, probably bought with the Nigerian tax-payers money. Governor of Benue State, Gabriel Suswam conducted the birthday ceremony. Mrs. Jonathan, real age unknown, also visited the local university and the old people, in their home.

https://www.nairaland.com/790562/jonathan-throws-surprise-lavish-birthday

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bars Ministers, Others From Partying Abroad by Dewze(m): 7:53pm On Jun 22, 2013
westbuoi: we sure might commonise this but the times r changing globally and we will b a part of it!!!

If the alleged N125million was actually spent on a party by a public servant,then the masses have the right to question the source of funds through public protests.The Arab spring and most recently Brazil have not experienced a quater of this corruption level and yet there were massive protests that ended up with a winning voice.

If you guys have forgotten,a few crucial negative indices are stated below
-graduates being employed and paid N40k/month
-no water,light,good roads
-manufacturing sector completely dead
-selling of oil blocks to single individuals
-embezzlement of pension funds(not govt funds but past employees savings)
-entering law school officially over 300k
-insecurity,armed robbery and prostitution
-children as young as 10yrs fending for parents from hawking
-not a single functional refinery
-educational sector completely degraded
-the disguised use of religion by politians to cause division along ethnic lines
-Health care far below standards
-Graduates being bus conductors,mechanics ,brick layers etc...(for real bro)

please mind you mates,the rich also suffer in this country(middle class I mean),you get a house in the best places like Lekki,only to come back from work and put on gens that hardly allow you sleep...

How I weep for my country....
Nigeria a nation that is supposed to bail out most African countries in distress yet the life of an average Nigeria is worthless in the eyes of our leaders..

I practically find the few mentioned ''crimes'' by the 6th largest producer of crude Oil dreadfully wicked against Nigerians.No wonder one of our late activists described Nigerian leaders as ''demons sent out of hell to torment Nigerias)
Dudes the time to change our nation is now..LET'S RISE UP TO EVERY NEGATIVE TREND...WE CAN,,YES WE CAN AND WE WILL..

it is going to be very dificult to achieve this mass protest u r advocating because 98% of the people who are supposed to protest (Nigerians) are a part of the mess themselves.
Re: Jonathan Bars Ministers, Others From Partying Abroad by jess5(f): 8:08pm On Jun 22, 2013
ocelot2006:

Instead of insulting yourself for your lack of comprehension, you are abusing him. If you actually read and understood what he wrote, you would have known he was saying it was better for the president to reduce the salaries and allowances of government officials. That way, he will not be worried about them partying abroad because they will have less money to spend.

And finally, maybe you should take your own advice and go for an English class grin
Re: Jonathan Bars Ministers, Others From Partying Abroad by ewet: 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2013
Is your wife or family members included. How about the family members of these officials.

When will you ensure tht public officials shuld declare their assets

when will you ban govt officials from travelling abroad for medical treatment

When will you ban them from sendeing their children to expensive foreign schools.

GEJ abeg this nah just anoda publicity stunt by you and we are not buying it.Your govt stinks of corruption to high heavens. But anyways we will like to give you benefit of doubt and trust us we will b on the look out for you and we shall point out anyone tht flaunts your order,we only hope you will have the guts to deal with such person.
Re: Jonathan Bars Ministers, Others From Partying Abroad by abu12: 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2013
take dat:
Even the permanent secretary who threw a lavish wedding party for his daughter with some members of FEC in attendance, was only re-deployed to another ministry! Is that enough punishment to serve as deterrent to others? So-So talk, when we know the anti-graft agencies are toothless and gum-less Joker! cheesy

The president is just forming activities, that is the best he can do. Only fooooools will believe the president is fighting nepotism and corruption. What will he say to the father of the groom, who was indicted for subsidy fraud

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Treating Our Members As Criminals –PDP / Press Release By Uche Sampson Ogar Support Group / Court Refuses To Stay Further Proceeding In Fani-kayode Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.