Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,570 members, 7,861,717 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:40 PM

Jonathan Bars Ministers, Others From Partying Abroad - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Bars Ministers, Others From Partying Abroad (14336 Views)

Buhari Receives Indicting Documents On Ex-ministers, Others / Conduct Bureau Orders Jonathan, Ministers, Others To Declare Assets / Fg Bars Service Chiefs, Ministers, Others From Use Of Tinted Glasses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Bars Ministers, Others From Partying Abroad by rotexsky(m): 8:47pm On Jun 22, 2013
Nobody wud take him serious except he starts by stopping his wife from reckless spending of tax payers money in whatever guise, #back to my alomo sipping#
Re: Jonathan Bars Ministers, Others From Partying Abroad by Afroconnect: 8:54pm On Jun 22, 2013
Am just curious-so if they steal and hide the money its ok?
Mr President we should investigate,arrest and prosecute some of these Ministers,this is the only deterrence.Corruption and stealing is sweet when there is no punishment.just telling them to sto flashing the Money is not enough,they might steal it and hide it overseas.Nigeria needs every kobo it makes to be invested for Job creation through Mobilisation of funds to the real sector.If corruption continues,the cycle of crime due to impunity will increase.Humans will Naturally steal,when they is no punishment.80% of humans are opportuinistic thieves.In China,if you steal/embezzle public funds,your whole properties and monies will be confiscated and you will spend minimum of 30years in Jail,In America you can be jailed for 25years or more,In Hana same-only Nigeria collects 30% and let's the thief free after a few months.
If we love peace in Nigeria.we ought to fight corruption fervently.
God bless us all.
Re: Jonathan Bars Ministers, Others From Partying Abroad by slimfit1(m): 9:12pm On Jun 22, 2013
This is the only good news from Jonathan this year for me
Re: Jonathan Bars Ministers, Others From Partying Abroad by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2013
jess5:

Instead of insulting yourself for your lack of comprehension, you are abusing him. If you actually read and understood what he wrote, you would have known he was saying it was better for the president to reduce the salaries and allowances of government officials. That way, he will not be worried about them partying abroad because they will have less money to spend.

And finally, maybe you should take your own advice and go for an English class grin
I know you love me. i love you too wink

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bars Ministers, Others From Partying Abroad by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 22, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Jonathan Bars Ministers, Others From Partying Abroad by Gamesmart: 10:29pm On Jun 22, 2013
Lordave: now he is acting like a president.

President of nonsensical people like you.

Public officials are spending money they can never get from their salary on lavish parties and all your President can do is to sack them? What about probing them?

You get the leaders you deserve.
Re: Jonathan Bars Ministers, Others From Partying Abroad by Abagworo(m): 10:45pm On Jun 22, 2013
Good moves. Next is death penalty for any public office holder that invests looted money outside Nigeria and pardon for those that invested theirs in Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Bars Ministers, Others From Partying Abroad by SELFWORTH: 11:20pm On Jun 22, 2013
Omexonomy: The major reason for this was that tinubu and el rufai were given serious disgrace at the party which was rummored that tinubu paid N2 billion naira to attend.

Are you an illiterate?
Re: Jonathan Bars Ministers, Others From Partying Abroad by takedat(m): 11:38pm On Jun 22, 2013
obinna-kenedo:
how did u know he is on drugs?. Just dey talk nonsense!
A mor0n siding with a nonentity!
Re: Jonathan Bars Ministers, Others From Partying Abroad by Lordave: 11:43pm On Jun 22, 2013
Gamesmart:

President of nonsensical people like you.

Public officials are spending money they can never get from their salary on lavish parties and all your President can do is to sack them? What about probing them?

You get the leaders you deserve.
u want me to talk to u? No way
Re: Jonathan Bars Ministers, Others From Partying Abroad by jess5(f): 1:49am On Jun 23, 2013
OliverPin: I know you love me. i love you too wink

Hahahaha. See me see trouble o. Who is this one talking to? grin
Re: Jonathan Bars Ministers, Others From Partying Abroad by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 23, 2013
BOREHOLE DRILLING BACKED WITH PROFESSIONAL EXPERTISE

My name is Kay Johnson Gbadejo , a graduate of Applied Geophysics and an expert in water hydrology . My past experience as a geologist/geophysicist by profession has perfected my expertise in drilling works.I use this avenue to connect to prospective clients wanting to sink boreholes at their residence,hotels and place of work.Our track record as a drilling company speaks for us .We have successfully drilled a large number of boreholes within and outside Abuja and as a testimony ,we have been able to deliver them .Our accurate pre-drilling investigation/survey makes our drilling exercise productive and promising .We don't sink boreholes that fails!!!!!!!!!!!!!We target water-bearing formations that favour groundwater accumulations within the subsurface using our cutting-edge geophysical instrument(terrameter ABEM SAS 300C) and softwares.A trial will surely convince you.
www.drillskillz.com
Re: Jonathan Bars Ministers, Others From Partying Abroad by Israel5(m): 8:18am On Jun 24, 2013
if ur life was worth living, i'l laud you but u're just blinded as every other fool around you. why cant you let d step d presidnt has taken stand d test of time.. 'whiich' presdnt has takn dis step b4. you so friggn think al d money acquired by d govrnmnt monks were gotten under GEJ's governmnt. hate and express it wen d best thng you culd do is wait 4 2015. anywais, na u get ur blank mind.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Will End Boko Haram By December – Army / Ordinary Nigerians Not Among Those Saying ‘Bring Back Corruption’ - Osinbajo / Nigerians Dying Of Hunger, Very Heartbreaking – Obi Reacts To Stampede In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.