Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:11 AM

Who Is The Most Education-friendly Governor In Nigeria? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Is The Most Education-friendly Governor In Nigeria? (2551 Views)

Unilag Students Builds Eco-friendly Car (Photos) / UNILAG Undergraduates Build Eco-friendly Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Education-friendly Governor In Nigeria? by Onyegecha(f): 8:00am On Jun 22, 2013
Many state governors are doing something about education. However, all indicators point to a steady decline in education.
Let us consider the following points and assess our governors objectively:
1. Efforts in curbing examination malpractice in the state
2. Teachers' discipline and retraining
3. Positive Policies and implementation
4. Effective supervision at every level
5. School building revolution
6. Provision of essential school materials
Re: Who Is The Most Education-friendly Governor In Nigeria? by bisi16(m): 1:37pm On Jun 22, 2013
Gov Rochas of Imo state..
Re: Who Is The Most Education-friendly Governor In Nigeria? by mayorall(m): 1:45pm On Jun 22, 2013
OGBENI RAUF AREGBESOLA of the state of Osun.OGBENI RAUF AREGBESOLA of the state of Osun.OGBENI RAUF AREGBESOLA of the state of Osun.
Re: Who Is The Most Education-friendly Governor In Nigeria? by olawalebabs(m): 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2013
Rotimi Amaechi, in terms of educational infrastructure.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Education-friendly Governor In Nigeria? by movicy(m): 7:42am On Jun 23, 2013
olawalebabs: Rotimi Amaechi, in terms of educational infrastructure.
mimiko told us 2 work hard......d man dnt beliv in ejucatn
Re: Who Is The Most Education-friendly Governor In Nigeria? by Jerry2i(m): 12:54pm On Jun 23, 2013
olawalebabs: Rotimi Amaechi, in terms of educational infrastructure.
Gbam!! no arguement on this one.
Re: Who Is The Most Education-friendly Governor In Nigeria? by Onyegecha(f): 4:47pm On Jun 23, 2013
I wonder whether any governor in this country is genuinely interested in quality education. Amaechi strikes me as one who should easily carry the day in this matter, but what does he do to ensure that the structures he put in place are really being used to offer qualitative education to these children? Again Rivers state is one of those places where miracle centres are known to thrive. Is the government doing anything about it? I will appreciate some enlightenment on these issues from residents of River's State.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Education-friendly Governor In Nigeria? by 10kgod(m): 6:18am On Jun 26, 2013
Naa governor of the state of osun. Rauf Aregbesola

(1) (Reply)

Fupre Admission Thread 2013/2014 / Is There A Way To Get My Waec Registration Number? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.