Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,145 members, 7,811,219 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

South Africa Now Visa-Free For Nigerian Official & Diplomatic Passport Holders - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South Africa Now Visa-Free For Nigerian Official & Diplomatic Passport Holders (41763 Views)

Another Ugly News From Nigerian Official To Chogm 2011 / The Following Countries Are Visa-free For Nigerian Passport Holders / Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Now Visa-Free For Nigerian Official & Diplomatic Passport Holders by born2fuckpussy: 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2013
nadia_SA:
Come at own risk grin...
you better go buy Iron pant with padlock, a lot of nairaland boys are coming
Re: South Africa Now Visa-Free For Nigerian Official & Diplomatic Passport Holders by Josh121(m): 4:56pm On Jun 22, 2013
databoy247: Nigeria and South Africa on Tuesday signed an agreement aimed at ending visa acquisition by holders of official and diplomatic passports.
Ministers from both countries have been charged to ensure the effective implementation of the newly signed instruments and the conclusion of outstanding agreements.
Both Presidents, Jacob Zuma and Goodluck Jonathan met in Cape Town, South Africa where various issues were discussed on how to improve on relationship between both countries as they agreed on so many issues aimed at boosting development in the continent.

source:
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news-update/nigeria-safrica-approve-visa-waivers/

You guys are all happy , this is not for everybody but for the officials
Re: South Africa Now Visa-Free For Nigerian Official & Diplomatic Passport Holders by texaco1: 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2013
Josh121:

You guys are all happy , this is not for everybody but for the officials
why do u want to spoil the party?abeg dont bring urself here ooooo
sa here i comeeeeeeeeee
mwaaaaaaaah
Re: South Africa Now Visa-Free For Nigerian Official & Diplomatic Passport Holders by kkash: 5:02pm On Jun 22, 2013
Nadia..........hmmmm grin
Re: South Africa Now Visa-Free For Nigerian Official & Diplomatic Passport Holders by Ninapha(f): 5:04pm On Jun 22, 2013
GENTLETEE: Please read between the lines! It is not for everybody cos it is categorized.
Think say na only me seea am.

Official and diplomatic na for my oga on the top. Like the pple wey Nigerian and SA factor permit to carry coco as part of their cloth or document! Above scan things!
Re: South Africa Now Visa-Free For Nigerian Official & Diplomatic Passport Holders by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 22, 2013
Some brain-thinkers south africa know well that Naija is a best place to stay,....so all those imprudent, morally-inbalance Guyz should not underate our deal country Naija......,.OBA ghator pere Ise...happy birthday to my OBA of Edo State..
Re: South Africa Now Visa-Free For Nigerian Official & Diplomatic Passport Holders by tellwisdom: 5:17pm On Jun 22, 2013
I would rather stay under the rock than travel to south africa undecided..No be them be zulu??
Re: South Africa Now Visa-Free For Nigerian Official & Diplomatic Passport Holders by anuoro: 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2013
Gud move, 'His excellency' president of nig
Re: South Africa Now Visa-Free For Nigerian Official & Diplomatic Passport Holders by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 22, 2013
Capnd143: finally i can meet this nadia of a chick i campaigned 4 during miss nairaland!! Please all nairalanders keep off! Its personal matters
Thanks for campaigning for me..
#much appreciated :Ð
Re: South Africa Now Visa-Free For Nigerian Official & Diplomatic Passport Holders by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 22, 2013
tellwisdom: I would rather stay under the rock than travel to south africa undecided..No be them be zulu??
Excuz me??
Wats wrong with zulus..
Nd its not by force ..
Soooo

1 Like

Re: South Africa Now Visa-Free For Nigerian Official & Diplomatic Passport Holders by mrking3(m): 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2013
†ђξ Heading is Faulty!! Its very pathetic that most Nigerian Graduates can't comprehend or assimilate simple piece of Information!! Where in †ђξ article did they mention that SA is now a Visa Free country for all Nigerian Passport Holders? They only exempted Diplomats and other high profile Government officials!! And we A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ here celebrating!!! You think south africa will be that stupid and foolish to let every tom dick and harry free entry into their country? And ruin their economy? Some of us don't think at all!!!
Re: South Africa Now Visa-Free For Nigerian Official & Diplomatic Passport Holders by born2fuckpussy: 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2013
The day they will do USA visa free or UK visa free, the whole nigeria will empty within 3 months

1 Like

Re: South Africa Now Visa-Free For Nigerian Official & Diplomatic Passport Holders by anonimi: 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2013
I thought retardeen is not working and cannot achieve anything since he is clueless, if we are to believe the propagandists from ACN. They believe governance is about building narrow bridge at Mokola, paying 20% subsidy on gas cylinder to their godfather's company while education of children is NEGLECTED.
What a bunch of fake progressives!!!

This gesture should facilitate greater collaboration between the two countries particularly in the area of promoting intra-African business and investment with positive impact on employment.
Good one from GEJ despite the numerous distractions.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Now Visa-Free For Nigerian Official & Diplomatic Passport Holders by pendo89(f): 5:47pm On Jun 22, 2013
born2fuckpussy: The day they will do USA visa free or UK visa free, the whole nigeria will empty within 3 months

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: South Africa Now Visa-Free For Nigerian Official & Diplomatic Passport Holders by bobthebuilder99(m): 5:50pm On Jun 22, 2013
Some of you should not have cheated on your JAMB and just stayed in school until you learned how to read properly.

Official and diplomatic passports means EVERYONE with a Nigerian passport can travel to South Africa visa free. Is your passport real? Then it is an official passport and you are visa free!

Is your passport diplomatic? Then you have a diplomatic passport and are visa free!

Your passport does not have to be official (normal) AND diplomatic to get in, they are only saying that they accept BOTH official and diplomatic travelers visa free.

For the love of all things holy can one of the mods edit the front page so that people don't get misled by the mumus on the front page saying it is only for politicians!!!
Re: South Africa Now Visa-Free For Nigerian Official & Diplomatic Passport Holders by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 22, 2013
nice one. d real oppression just start

1 Like

Re: South Africa Now Visa-Free For Nigerian Official & Diplomatic Passport Holders by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 22, 2013
Y my post hidden..
Wasn't saying anything bad in ZULU ..
!!!! Aaaaah
Re: South Africa Now Visa-Free For Nigerian Official & Diplomatic Passport Holders by HezronLorraine(m): 5:58pm On Jun 22, 2013
For those of u with green passport(the ordinary type).sit down in naija enjoy yÓur garri and fish.its for the blue and red passport holders only(the diplomatic and official type).
Meanwhile to think it is only Nigerians that will go and sit down in SA if it were free entry to all passport types,SA will fast-track coming to chop your money.they'll increase stores like truworth,identity,shoprite,mr price and would employ their own citizens more than nigerians.
Don't jubilate too much.
Re: South Africa Now Visa-Free For Nigerian Official & Diplomatic Passport Holders by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 22, 2013
Lol I bet they're trying to make up
Re: South Africa Now Visa-Free For Nigerian Official & Diplomatic Passport Holders by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 22, 2013
Touts excluded!!
Re: South Africa Now Visa-Free For Nigerian Official & Diplomatic Passport Holders by camelus: 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2013
The Rich are getting richer the Poor are getting poorer ; Unequal treatment of the equals !
No more due process/time wasting laudering money to SA.
Re: South Africa Now Visa-Free For Nigerian Official & Diplomatic Passport Holders by Kessythegeek(m): 6:07pm On Jun 22, 2013
onila: grin grin funny
lol
Re: South Africa Now Visa-Free For Nigerian Official & Diplomatic Passport Holders by Kessythegeek(m): 6:08pm On Jun 22, 2013
Nelly Ghenghen: "Official and diplomatic"... did you guys even read the article? smh
have you done your homework:b?
Re: South Africa Now Visa-Free For Nigerian Official & Diplomatic Passport Holders by abduldope(m): 6:10pm On Jun 22, 2013
despite de say free visa sm wld try ILLegaL entry.... I TRust 9ja BOYs grin
Re: South Africa Now Visa-Free For Nigerian Official & Diplomatic Passport Holders by supaeagles(m): 6:13pm On Jun 22, 2013
born2fuckpussy: you better go buy Iron pant with padlock , a lot of nairaland boys are coming
grin grin grin ( © robin hood men in tights) warning, na risque pishure smiley
Re: South Africa Now Visa-Free For Nigerian Official & Diplomatic Passport Holders by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 22, 2013
Iykebestbt: Nadia is now a Celeb...is she sharing "Rand" ?

Yes....

For all the randy nairalanders..

Grab your diplomatic kpale go meet am.
Re: South Africa Now Visa-Free For Nigerian Official & Diplomatic Passport Holders by born2fuckpussy: 6:17pm On Jun 22, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: For those of u with green passport(the ordinary type).sit down in naija enjoy yÓur garri and fish.its for the blue and red passport holders only(the diplomatic and official type).
Meanwhile to think it is only Nigerians that will go and sit down in SA if it were free entry to all passport types,SA will fast-track coming to chop your money.they'll increase stores like truworth,identity,shoprite,mr price and would employ their own citizens more than nigerians.
Don't jubilate too much.
Who caress about south africa, make them open Visa free for better obodo oyinbo country like USA, Australia, Canada and UK.

South africa wey bi say crime rate high and themselves never chop belle food dey do oversabbi ontop of nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beautifull Pictures Of Mambilla Plateau In Taraba State / US Nuclear Submarine Breaks Through Thick Ice In Order To Surface / 10 Reasons Why Lagos Is Better Than Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.