Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death (29984 Views)

I Was Chained And Forced To Sleep With Over 30 Men / Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. / Cynthia Osokogu Was Killed By Her FaceBook Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by Gudiza(m): 8:15pm On Jun 22, 2013
....I have read people wondering why she has a Romance-Machine in her bag...

Of which, shall henceforth be refered to only as (In)decency-Machine (depending on the context in which its used. for example in this case its an indecency machine. k?).

Anyways, can someone tell me what S & M is?
Can't check google right now, I'm damn too lazy plus, my hands are killing me.
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by ignis: 9:43pm On Jun 22, 2013
Babzilla:

MAYBE THE SX THINGY WAS SUPPOSED TO BE WITH 1 PERSON
DRINKS GET SPIKED COS 3 OTHER GUYS WANT IN ON THE ACTION
CHIC WAKES UP, DISCOVERS THE DECEPTION
CHIC GETS MAD,THREATENS TO REPORT ( POSSIBLY TO HER FATHER- REMEMBER HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE SOME ARMY HOTSHOT)
GUYS PANIC SILENCE THE CHIC
undecidedMY THOUGHTS
You are wrong.... Cos she actually drunk the raphynol injected drink. So she will be unconscious for not less than 5 hours.
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by goldfish80(m): 10:03pm On Jun 22, 2013
anonimi:

Na wa for you oh. Let me resist the urge to say more than that.
She may have the vibrator to reduce temptation for casual sex.
You obviously have not asked yourself why they had to drug her first. Or have you
@the bolded what exactly do you mean?

Youre saying the lady went to hook up with a stranger in another state, with a love machine in her purse so she doesn't fall to temptation?like Wtf??I believe youre intelligent enough to understand whats up here.

I don't believe she was chatting with three people.she was prolly chatting with one of them,whom she came to hookup with,then the guy drugged her so his friends could equally have their way with her......

Rip to her
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by igemi(f): 11:07pm On Jun 22, 2013
After dis incident so many lady are till doing online dating,dey are till going far. All beco of what? Money, sex.Or big gals. Na wa ooooooooo
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by IYANGBALI: 11:47pm On Jun 22, 2013
Waque: May her soul rest in peace
how many times we go talk dat 1 now?
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by Ajibam: 12:28am On Jun 23, 2013
Cynthia is already flexing in HELL

Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by MsSantaClaus(f): 2:40am On Jun 23, 2013
Ajibam: Cynthia is already flexing in HELL

Gosh! How much more ridiculous can you be
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by Gudiza(m): 6:40am On Jun 23, 2013
Ajibam: Cynthia is already flexing in HELL
DAMN NIGGA.
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by olamide210: 7:09am On Jun 23, 2013
Abeg may dis girl rest in peace jare
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 23, 2013
Great lesson for the rest of you who enjoy adventures. Social media garbage have destroyed lives, killed dreams and increased the spread of hiv/aids.. Bleep fb,twittter,instagram.. All part of devils plans to cut short destiny(s)
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by Ajibam: 11:56am On Jun 23, 2013
MsSantaClaus:

Gosh! How much more ridiculous can you be
She died cos of forncation nd even covetousness,,she was frm A rich backroud
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by Ilaje44(m): 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2013
johnstar: it is better u make fwnd wit fresh young guy like me cheesy grin, dan 2 make wit old men undecided
The guys facing justice are young men like you. Methink she is therefore safer with an old man like me.
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by Ilaje44(m): 2:24pm On Jun 23, 2013
oneangle: Great lesson for the rest of you who enjoy adventures. Social media garbage have destroyed lives, killed dreams and increased the spread of hiv/aids.. Bleep fb,twittter,instagram.. All part of devils plans to cut short destiny(s)

That is one angle of seeing it, but definitely not the best nor the optimum angle. These services have enriched the live of millions of people. A criminal will always find a way to his trade facebook or no facebook. Besides, if you Nigerians have decided to misuse the social media, you cant generalize to the rest of the world where these things serve the purpose of their creations. If you think these things are devils work, I indeed wonder what you are doing on Nairaland or why you use the computer or a telephone. You should as a matter of purity do away with these sinful things, because without them, you should be a SAINT if I understood you well.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by Ilaje44(m): 2:35pm On Jun 23, 2013
igemi: After dis incident so many lady are till doing online dating,dey are till going far. All beco of what? Money, sex.Or big gals. Na wa ooooooooo

Despite the incidence with the girl, you also still loves adventures and meeting People and seeing things ke abi beeko omo Ogidiolu? Aburo, bi mo se ng wo e, iwo gan paapaa bigz girl ni e.
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by Ernestfacrima(m): 1:43pm On Jun 24, 2013
Sunehri_145:
http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/06/21/police-how-facebook-girl-cynthia-was-killed/print/
people are very wicked and they should be punish by the law.
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by MsSantaClaus(f): 5:06pm On Jun 24, 2013
Ajibam:
She died cos of forncation nd even covetousness,,she was frm A rich backroud

Yeah right! Because Cynthia told you so abi?

She is dead and all we are hearing is what the guys have told us! They are killers , so what makes you think they are not bloody liars too?

What moral justification do you have to believe anything they tell us? Husbands kill wives , does that make the wives fornicators because the killer husband says so after she is dead?

Please all these stories are mere attempts by gruesome heartless murderers to paint this poor girl black and besmirch her memory!
Use your head and stop saying what you do not know!

Playing holier than thou is a favorite pastime of Nigerians who are so morally degenerate that I'm amazed the churches are always so full!
Dead men tell no tales!
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by softangel(m): 12:17am On Jun 25, 2013
May her soul rest in peace and i hope and pray we all learn from this gruesome act....not all that glitters is gold.
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by fotojenik(m): 6:17am On Oct 25, 2015
for once, I am beginning to like our police force. they have been calm nd very intelligent regarding dis case.

BT d case is getting too old..!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband Is Irresponsible, Beats Me And My Parents – Woman Tells Court / Man Defrauds US-Based Online Girlfriend With The Help Of A Lady And Another Man / Gateman Nearly Stabbed His Boss To Death In Awka, Gets Beaten (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.