Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death (29998 Views)

I Was Chained And Forced To Sleep With Over 30 Men / Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. / Cynthia Osokogu Was Killed By Her FaceBook Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by Rescop: 10:23am On Jun 22, 2013
Why is d court waisting tym in hanging dis guys

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 22, 2013
funshint: There's more to dis case than we know. With d items listed above e.g the love machine(vibrat*r dild), chain...it looks like a "consensual" violent sex gone wrong. #MyThought

Its a possibility. The murder is just bizarre.
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by carzola(m): 10:26am On Jun 22, 2013
Afta der have confesd what oda evidence does the court need? Sentence dem let's hear something els abeg!. Online datin is not bad jst dat people xploit d opportunity 4 der evil acts..

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by goldfish80(m): 10:27am On Jun 22, 2013
funshint: There's more to dis case than we know. With d items listed above e.g the love machine(vibrat*r dild), chain...it looks like a "consensual" violent sex gone wrong. #MyThought
Spot on, she wasnt going for a buisness meeting at a hotel with love machine in her purse.
Ladies must be careful with what they do
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by Rihamz(m): 10:27am On Jun 22, 2013
Why inject drugs in the ribena if its consensual?

7 Likes

Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by carzola(m): 10:28am On Jun 22, 2013
TouchDown:

Its a possibility. The murder is just bizarre.
she was invited 2 act pooorn on getin der tings got out of hand..
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by Clemzy16(m): 10:29am On Jun 22, 2013
J12: This story should Rest in Peace. No need for more gory details please
Seconded! I'm allergic to tragic news.
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by carzola(m): 10:30am On Jun 22, 2013
Rihamz:
Why inject drugs in the ribena if its consensual?
we need CSI. NG 2do d investigatn coz nigerian police is pay as u go.
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by justaqad(m): 10:32am On Jun 22, 2013
Sunehri_145:
The late Cynthia was allegedly drugged and murdered in Cosmilla hotel,
this ought be enough for the public, why stating the drug used?
Sunehri_145:
a Pharmacist who sold the Rophynol drug to the alleged murderers,

Sunehri_145:
The inspector further disclosed that investigation revealed that the defendants ground a Rophynol drug into a powder substances,mix it with water and injected it into a Ribena pack which was given to late Cynthia to drink.

even Inspector de teach awon boys how to use the same tactic on others..
i thought infos like this are supposed to be classified?

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by shilling(f): 10:33am On Jun 22, 2013
How does a grown woman owning a sexx toy automatically equate to consent? There are many reasons women carry those in their purses.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by Lordave: 10:34am On Jun 22, 2013
J12: This story should Rest in Peace. No need for more gory details please
thank you very much. Seems like most folks on nairaland enjoys traumatic stories.
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by Tedpgrass: 10:35am On Jun 22, 2013
Given the description of a rather bizarre nature of the murder and possibly sexual slant....
I wonder if this wasn't extreme S+M gone badly wrong.........
Seems somebody forgot to mention the "control word"

or it wasn't consensual and post-mortem pictures were to be posted on these extreme S+M sites possibly for pecuniary rewards.

Thought this only happened on CSI shocked shocked........

Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by dnawah(m): 10:36am On Jun 22, 2013
na so i wish death body can talk.it will tell us more about the machinegrin
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by andyanders: 10:39am On Jun 22, 2013
Ms_Steph: Dats y am afraid of mking frnds on the internet. Many heartless pple this days.

Please, never do that even here on nairaland, never say you want to try. Be careful with everyone no matter how sweet they sound.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 22, 2013
shilling: How does a grown woman owning a sexx toy automatically equate to consent? There are many reasons women carry those in their purses.

Pray tell
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by AbuMikey(m): 10:48am On Jun 22, 2013
Man's inhumanity to man!!!!
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by ujusexy: 10:49am On Jun 22, 2013
oh my God,wot is dis life turning into
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by gqboyy(m): 11:12am On Jun 22, 2013
kingthreat: Imagine if she had pepper spray in her bag. At least it wont have been easy to kill her so easily. Ladies, I advise you get that shit when you visit someone you dont trust.
she was drugged

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by chitexinter: 11:32am On Jun 22, 2013
it is terrible. heartless pple wt heartless action.
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by Policewoman(f): 11:36am On Jun 22, 2013
Such a tragic story. I hope fellow girls and ladies will learn from this. Not all online relationships are safe.
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by UyiIredia(m): 11:38am On Jun 22, 2013
There are always 2 sides to a coin. For those wary of online dating, I hope you know cases such as Cynthia's occurred before the Internet.
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by victorazy(m): 11:51am On Jun 22, 2013
Is like this Cynthia of a girl was a bad girl, imagine intimacy gadget and romance machine. Life is a risk, u can. Be champ or victim. RIP dear.
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by Jumbocash: 12:08pm On Jun 22, 2013
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by spenca: 12:09pm On Jun 22, 2013
4chi: Drugged,chained and strangled for practically no reason ........mehn! Okoros can be so damn cold blooded! shocked shocked angry angry
Ethnical!! Mods help me ere pls
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 22, 2013
shilling: How does a grown woman owning a sexx toy automatically equate to consent? There are many reasons women carry those in their purses.

haaa! You dey carry those things go school or work?
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 22, 2013
Let this girl be. Haba!
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by 4Play(m): 12:16pm On Jun 22, 2013
I'm irritated by those who keep highlighting that Cynthia had a vibrator on her, as if this somewhat excuses or mitigates her murder. Where a murder has taken place, the contents of the victim's handbag is hardly worth focusing on. Had she had a gun in her handbag, perhaps, one could make the argument that the killing was in self-defence. Instead, the presence of a s-ex toy is now the focus of attention for a prurient public used to over-moralising.

5 Likes

Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 22, 2013
I pity those boys because the way dis case is going I think its involving their lives.
God show mercy on their souls.
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by Ownfag(m): 12:32pm On Jun 22, 2013
Its a pity, may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death by sucsexy: 12:49pm On Jun 22, 2013
Some ppl can b heartless dos guys dservs. 2 die.cynthia may ur soul rest in perfct peac

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband Is Irresponsible, Beats Me And My Parents – Woman Tells Court / Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food / Cult Groups Clash In Cross Rivers State, At Least 2 People Shot Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.