Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,297 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Pastor T.b Joshua Predicts Dat Spain Wil Beat Nigeria 8-0 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pastor T.b Joshua Predicts Dat Spain Wil Beat Nigeria 8-0 (3051 Views)

Tb Joshua Predicts That Mali Will Beat Nigeria In U17 World Cup Finals / T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... / T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor T.b Joshua Predicts Dat Spain Wil Beat Nigeria 8-0 by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 22, 2013
Following the loss
encountered by the
Nigerian football team
against Uruguay last
night, Pastor T.B.
Joshua, a foremost
Nigerian Pastor who
has always predicted
Nigeria’s football
Matches, is at it again.
According to our
sources at the
Synagogue, T.B.
Joshua has been heard
to have predicted the
returning of the
Nigerian team back
home from the
Confederations Cup,
after facing heavy
shelling from the Spain
national team to the
tune of 8 goals to Nil.
It is not clear how the
Nigerian team will
react to this new
prediction from this
man of God, however,
The Eagles coach has
told our correspondent
in Brazil that his team
is not bother because
his own words ‘ T.B.
Joshua can predict all
he wants, but we all
know that his
predictions are always
the opposite’, Keshi
went on ‘If He says
we will win, then I will
be scared, but if says
we will lose, then I
know that we are
winning by 8 goals, so
I’m confident’.
Following this
revelation, the coach
of Spain couldn’t be
found for comments,
but the Team was
seen training with lots
of energy and morale
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicts Dat Spain Wil Beat Nigeria 8-0 by HaywhySolex(m): 10:06am On Jun 22, 2013
sylvalord: Following the loss
encountered by the
Nigerian football team
against Uruguay last
night, Pastor T.B.
Joshua, a foremost
Nigerian Pastor who
has always predicted
Nigeria’s football
Matches, is at it again.
According to our
sources at the
Synagogue, T.B.
Joshua has been heard
to have predicted the
returning of the
Nigerian team back
home from the
Confederations Cup,
after facing heavy
shelling from the Spain
national team to the
tune of 8 goals to Nil.
It is not clear how the
Nigerian team will
react to this new
prediction from this
man of God, however,
The Eagles coach has
told our correspondent
in Brazil that his team
is not bother because
his own words ‘ T.B.
Joshua can predict all
he wants, but we all
know that his
predictions are always
the opposite’, Keshi
went on ‘If He says
we will win, then I will
be scared, but if says
we will lose, then I
know that we are
winning by 8 goals, so
I’m confident’.
Following this
revelation, the coach
of Spain couldn’t be
found for comments,
but the Team was
seen training with lots
of energy and morale
excuse me sir,i hear u oo..na u 1 go play am ni..na all ur prediction dy go wrong..lets c dis tym..all am confidnt iz dat we 'll conquer spain,even if we dnt,it wont b up 2 dat..abah
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicts Dat Spain Wil Beat Nigeria 8-0 by obioraeze(m): 10:11am On Jun 22, 2013
Dats right, with d rubbish we've been play
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicts Dat Spain Wil Beat Nigeria 8-0 by Adufaye(m): 10:32am On Jun 22, 2013
U don go copy rubbish con paste A̶̲̥̅♏ here abi ♏aƙε̲̣ naija beat spain 8-0
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicts Dat Spain Wil Beat Nigeria 8-0 by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 22, 2013
It won't happen.
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicts Dat Spain Wil Beat Nigeria 8-0 by eightsin(m): 11:23am On Jun 22, 2013
what is your source?
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicts Dat Spain Wil Beat Nigeria 8-0 by mrking3(m): 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2013
IF this happens!! Then, I will be his Newest Church member!!! But 8-0 is way too much!!!! If they beat spain, they can now go ahead and throw †ђξ supposed party they had wanted to organise after beating Tahiti!!! infact, I don't doubt this prediction!!! Enyeama sef is no longer fit!! MOD!!!! FRONT PAGE THINGS!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicts Dat Spain Wil Beat Nigeria 8-0 by Dhortunn(m): 5:50pm On Jun 22, 2013
lool..OP no try at all, this stuff isn't close to the truth at all. It is just a fake news, it was posted by fake9janews.com and i'm so sure dt OP copy and pasted it on here. Ff @TheOnlyIbk
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicts Dat Spain Wil Beat Nigeria 8-0 by Beetwo(m): 6:11pm On Jun 22, 2013
dis prediction can neva come to pass. 8 wat comon dat will b a globa disaster. grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicts Dat Spain Wil Beat Nigeria 8-0 by salam001(m): 6:17pm On Jun 22, 2013
This na typical

Beer palour gist

3 Likes

Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicts Dat Spain Wil Beat Nigeria 8-0 by phillippiano(m): 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2013
Fake prophet, His predictions are always wrong..

1 Like

Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicts Dat Spain Wil Beat Nigeria 8-0 by manmustwac(m): 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2013
salam001: This na typical

Beer palour gist
Exactly. The source came from the bear parlour
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicts Dat Spain Wil Beat Nigeria 8-0 by naijanow: 7:49am On Jun 23, 2013
The message in this post is NOT TRUE and it is NOT FROM THE SCOAN. We all heard from Prophet T.B. Joshua himself on Emmanuel TV that he is no longer releasing football prophecies. DO NOT BE DECEIVED BY THE FATHER OF LIES, THE SONS OF LIES AND THE DAUGHTERS OF LIES. THE MESSAGE IN THIS POST IS A LIE!

1 Like

Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicts Dat Spain Wil Beat Nigeria 8-0 by Jazzgreen(m): 9:21am On Jun 23, 2013
i used to respect this site but now i'm fed up.how can you post this lie .visit www.scoan.org to confirm ur information .it is boldly written dr that it is false and that the prophet neva said that

1 Like

Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicts Dat Spain Wil Beat Nigeria 8-0 by Hadone(m): 10:34am On Jun 23, 2013
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicts Dat Spain Wil Beat Nigeria 8-0 by Hadone(m): 10:47am On Jun 23, 2013
Jazzgreen: i used to respect this site but now i'm fed up.how can you post this lie .visit www.scoan.org to confirm ur information .it is boldly written dr that it is false and that the prophet neva said that
BUT IF IT COINCIDENTALLY HAPPENDS, YOU BEING HIS FAN AND EVEN T.B HIM SELF WILL IMMEDIATELY DISOWN THE SECOND CLAIM AND STAND BY THE FIRST ONE EVEN IF IT WAS'NT SOURCED FROM HIM. THIS WAYO GUY NEVER AGREES TO ACCEPT FAILURE.
JUST IMAGINE THE SIMPLE LOGIC:
T or H, HE MUST NEVER LOOSE. WHEN IT OCCOUR HIS WORDS IS I HAVE PREDICTED IT. WHEN HE FAILS, HE IGNORES KNOWING ANYTHING ABOUT IT.
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicts Dat Spain Wil Beat Nigeria 8-0 by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 29, 2013
phillippiano: Fake prophet, His predictions are always wrong..
dats blasphemy.. U beta ask God 4 4giveness
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicts Dat Spain Wil Beat Nigeria 8-0 by Deko1(m): 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2013
make we hear word abegiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicts Dat Spain Wil Beat Nigeria 8-0 by Engineer1985(m): 5:06pm On Jun 29, 2013
naijanow: The message in this post is NOT TRUE and it is NOT FROM THE SCOAN. We all heard from Prophet T.B. Joshua himself on Emmanuel TV that he is no longer releasing football prophecies. DO NOT BE DECEIVED BY THE FATHER OF LIES, THE SONS OF LIES AND THE DAUGHTERS OF LIES. THE MESSAGE IN THIS POST IS A LIE!
How much did he pay you to say this?

(1) (Reply)

Did Dider Drogba Deserve The CAF Award? / Come In Let's Make Money. / Ronaldo In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.