Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,252 members, 7,815,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Browse Free On Your Computer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Browse Free On Your Computer (815 Views)

Dear Job Seeker, Is Your Computer Literacy Enough? / Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total / You Can Browse Free On Zain Network With Just N500 For 6months Download Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Browse Free On Your Computer by solajacobs(m): 11:08am On May 11, 2008
Re: Browse Free On Your Computer by MrPaul3: 12:40pm On May 11, 2008
Its too expensive for job seekers here, i can fix everything plus the training and all the softwares included in 30minutes for nterested fellows at rate of 5,000naira only.Interested person should mail yourfreedompro@myway.com.
I have been into this stuff for 9months now,no be small thing o.
Re: Browse Free On Your Computer by solajacobs(m): 5:57pm On May 11, 2008
[b]@Mr. Paul, What you have could be a bit different from what am offering to people. As a matter of fact, am also offering a very good antivirus softwre support with the package and secret of sending free text messages will be revealed to my clients, Thanks for your response[/b]
Re: Browse Free On Your Computer by MrPaul3: 8:32pm On May 11, 2008
You are not good at spoiling market, i have more than all you can imagine you want to give,antivirus or wateva is nonsense,that shows that you dont even know much about this connection cos very strong antivirus will affect the speed.You are JJC in the biz.You and I know what am talking about,why cant you leave people alone to decide on what they want.Experience will judge,forget been cheap,i like empowering youth and fellow job seekers, look i can even fix it free for people to be sure that i know wat am talking about.

Infact any interested person should mail me at yourfreedompro@myway.com and come fix it and pay any amount they like.
Re: Browse Free On Your Computer by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 11, 2008
Na who we go believe now?Who out of these two guys will job seekers trust with their hard to come by cash?God help us and punish any body that will add to the problems of Nigerian youths.AMENNNNNNNNNNNNN!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Browse Free On Your Computer by phillip001(m): 11:09am On May 12, 2008
dear mr paul, i iam interested in the product, i have sent you a mail and i would want you to reply,my e mail is ginikanwaokechukwu@yahoo.com
Re: Browse Free On Your Computer by ukgold(m): 11:21am On May 12, 2008
must u quarel over nothin, job seekers need value for their money. Mr paul am also interested so send me a mail thru ukituen@yahoo.com
Re: Browse Free On Your Computer by solajacobs(m): 1:41pm On May 12, 2008
Hello Bros Paul, you are my brother and you'll forever be. I don't mean to spoil your market or say any bad thing. I am a complete gentle man with integrity. I love you my dear nairalander. Wishing you all the best throughout the week. God bless you.
Re: Browse Free On Your Computer by solajacobs(m): 5:46pm On May 13, 2008
Everyone that called me, I thank you so much. May God bless you.
Re: Browse Free On Your Computer by solajacobs(m): 5:47pm On May 13, 2008
Everyone that called me, I thank you so much. May God bless you.
Re: Browse Free On Your Computer by bayakus(m): 8:40am On May 14, 2008
Mr Paul, I have sent you a mail indicating my interest in the said offer. Incase you do not get to see it, kindly send it to my mail at bayakus@yahoo.com Good work guys. keep it up.
Re: Browse Free On Your Computer by pipmaster(m): 10:04am On May 14, 2008
Mr Paul,
Pls send the info to nkemomede@yahoo.com. I am interested in the internet connection. BUT what is the speed like?
Re: Browse Free On Your Computer by yommyfad: 10:38am On May 14, 2008
mr paul pls i think i like ur product.U can get me on 08034505286 and email yommyfad@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies / Marketing Jobs In The Banks / Multinational Health Company Now Recruiting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.