Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

You Can Browse Free On Zain Network With Just N500 For 6months Download Now. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You Can Browse Free On Zain Network With Just N500 For 6months Download Now. (764 Views)

Opportunities Exist In Mtn,glo,zain And Visaphone / Convert Your Mtn, Glo, Zain And Etisalat Modems To A Universal Modem / Zain Interview Call Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Browse Free On Zain Network With Just N500 For 6months Download Now. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2010
The stuff is really hot…, i mean hot

If you have just N500 with you to buy a zain
Recharge card, then you can be browsing
For the next [7months or more without paying any dime.

In fact, the guys that I have sold this idea to are flooding
My phone with “thank you” sms.

You are next.

If you are interested just
Send me a mail with the subject “ I am interested”

My email: Kenbizguide(at)yahoo.ca
Re: You Can Browse Free On Zain Network With Just N500 For 6months Download Now. by harpo(m): 3:14pm On Jul 14, 2010
can i use it wit my laptop?
Re: You Can Browse Free On Zain Network With Just N500 For 6months Download Now. by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 16, 2010
why not! you can use it with your laptop, desktop, pda, smarthphone palmtop, any gprs enabled phone etc.

harpo, do u have a usb internet mobile modem? if yes, you got no problem.
Re: You Can Browse Free On Zain Network With Just N500 For 6months Download Now. by harpo(m): 7:58am On Jul 16, 2010
kenbuchee i have sent u the mail now so am expectin, tanx
Re: You Can Browse Free On Zain Network With Just N500 For 6months Download Now. by Nobody: 1:02am On Jul 19, 2010
I know some nigerians are so much in search of free stuff.
Well, this zain package is close to that. A system that saves you N120,000
a year of 24hr internet paid service on the GSM opeators.

let me remind us, If you don't invest in quality & life changing information
you will always remain at the same level you are or even get worse.

i spend over N50,000 a year on books alone becos i want a quality life.

The quality and level of your success in life hinges on the quality of the
foundation you lay today.

I understand that things are a bit tough for some ppeople out there but all the same, Offering & tithing in the church are necessary
for the growth of the church.So, i have considered alot of factors because of the kind of messages i receive every now and then.

If you really want to start browsing with N500 for 24 hours everyday
for FREE for a straight 7months non-stop, then you need to order for
this newly revealed Unique Browsing System right away.You can grab it now for N1500 ONLY. This offer expires friday 23rd July 2010.

To place your order: send a mail to kenbizguide @ yahoo.ca with the subject "i am interested, order"
and you will receive the bank details for payment almost immediately and upon confirmation of payment you will get the package
in less than 24hrs.

AFFORD YOURSELF THIS OPPORTUNITY AND YOU WILL NEVER REGRET YOU DID.

Quality information is an instant discovery of our ignorance, Act NOW!
Re: You Can Browse Free On Zain Network With Just N500 For 6months Download Now. by dskenky(m): 1:13pm On Jul 19, 2010
hmmm, nice one my guy. N1500 aint a bit high,my guy? hmmm, na wa o. nna men, dont be gr, y. kindly do for free.

(1) (Reply)

Pre Nysc/ond Engineering Graduate / P&g In House Test / Unbelivable Offers, Free Laptop Free Vouchers Everyday Mon To Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.