Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Opinion: Lahda Gold And Lahda Whole Milk Powder - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Opinion: Lahda Gold And Lahda Whole Milk Powder (4079 Views)

Why Does The Milk Always Finish Before The Bournvita? / Differences Between Full Cream Milk And Skimmed Milk / How To Make Yogurt At Home With Your Milk Powder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Lahda Gold And Lahda Whole Milk Powder by weaponx57: 1:44pm On Jun 22, 2013
I have come across 2 milk powder products from a brand called Lahda.

From what I have heard, they were popular for a long time, went away a little bit and are now making a comeback.

I've seen the ingredients list and tested the goods and found out they meet very high European standards and have the same or better quality as peak and other leading brands (Cowbell is absolute poor quality btw i'm surprised people are dumb enough to buy that product)....plus its a hell of a lot cheaper too.

Any Opinions?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Lahda Gold And Lahda Whole Milk Powder by omoga3(f): 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2013
WELL IN MY OWN OPINION, THE PRICE OF A PRODUCT DOES NOT DETERMINE ITS EFFECTIVENESS.
SOME MILK ARE LESS CREAMIER AND SOME CONTAIN FULL WHOLE MILK.THE FORMER IS MEANT FOR PPLE DT ARE MINDFUL OF DIA
CHOLESTROL INTAKE EG THREE CROWNS, COWBELL ETC.WHILE D FORMER CAN BE TAKEN BY THOSE DT CARE LESS
Re: Opinion: Lahda Gold And Lahda Whole Milk Powder by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 28, 2013
omo ga: WELL IN MY OWN OPINION, THE PRICE OF A PRODUCT DOES NOT DETERMINE ITS EFFECTIVENESS.
SOME MILK ARE LESS CREAMIER AND SOME CONTAIN FULL WHOLE MILK.THE FORMER IS MEANT FOR PPLE DT ARE MINDFUL OF DIA
CHOLESTROL INTAKE EG THREE CROWNS, COWBELL ETC.WHILE D FORMER CAN BE TAKEN BY THOSE DT CARE LESS
God bless you, the fact that the price is waay cheaper doesn't mean that it's of less quality.

Some people are mindful of the level of fats also known as cholesterol contained in a particular milk..

But Lahda gold use to be a wonderful product before dey suddenly went quiet
Re: Opinion: Lahda Gold And Lahda Whole Milk Powder by weaponx57: 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2013
yeah thats why cowbell is absolute poor quality. I have a contact in Europe that said cowbell powder is made from the run off milk...basically when milk from the cow gets made into top quality powder there is some milk run off that is diluted like crazy...it is meant to be trashed but instead cowbell uses it and makes it into powder....but even if Nigerians know the truth they don't care cause they think the brand is sooooo good.

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare 'AFANG SOUP'... / Multipurpose Manual Blender #1200 / Tapioca Available In Lagos & Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.