Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Adekunle, Nemesis,Biafra And Living With Evil - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adekunle, Nemesis,Biafra And Living With Evil (751 Views)

5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them / The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK / Why Is Black Color Associated With Evil And White Color Good? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adekunle, Nemesis,Biafra And Living With Evil by bandb: 3:41pm On Jun 22, 2013
"What my father needs urgently is logistic support not money" Adekunle Son.

Will you support this civil war "hero" with the smallest logistic support?
Re: Adekunle, Nemesis,Biafra And Living With Evil by amarilo: 6:16pm On Jun 22, 2013
bandb: "What my father needs urgently is logistic support not money" Adekunle Son.
Will you support this civil war "hero" with the smallest logistic support?
Whatz the meaning of this?
Re: Adekunle, Nemesis,Biafra And Living With Evil by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2013
"You folks" have come again with your Small-Minded,Sentimental,Tribal,Inferiority Complex-laden write ups.

Do yourself a favour-Drop it.
Re: Adekunle, Nemesis,Biafra And Living With Evil by owobokiri(m): 7:12pm On Jun 22, 2013
He should be provided with the logistical support that will enhance his speedy delivery to hell

(1) (Reply)

Civilian JTF Kick Against Boko Haram Ceasefire Offer / Tb Joshua: "Why I Was The First Person Al-mustafa Came To See After Kirikiri". / ASUP Calls Off Strike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.