Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. (19522 Views)

If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here / Idle Fund Of 3.5 Million Naira To Be Invested , How Safe Is Treasury Bill ? / Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by ozikam: 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
I have a breakeven bizness plan on e-commerce
keep in touch
orzikagroup@gmail.com
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by easypee: 7:21am On Aug 20, 2014
This is what you can do while still working elsewhere. You or anyone interested can invest 150K in the oil & gas sector as a nation-wide distributor of a product. Contact me on 08121547560, pioustrade@gmail.com
I wrote a 100-page e-book (PRICE: 2K) on this where you get all the info on it. You make 200K profit per month and can employ 3 marketers to do it for you with that 150K start-up at salary of 50K each per month and still make the 200K profit per month. It is all explained in my e-book!
Contact me quick. I'm doing it and helping others do it.
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by ernie4life(m): 8:06am On Aug 20, 2014
alajimeche: Good day NL,i am new to this forum,i am particularly thrilled by the way ideas are volunteered here. i am a young man of 30yrs into paid employment with little or no time to run a business, i am looking for a business or a venture where i can invest my hard earned savings for a good,safe and secured returns.please i am not interested in Forex or any online business.

my dear since you are working and have little or no time to run a business, why not come and fix it with us, we are a financial services company regulated by SEC, I can negotiate the best rates for u at no risk and assure u your principal. what do you say?
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by tunai(m): 4:41am On Sep 05, 2014
@ op, a lot of advice you already got, but I will advice you based on experience to make proper research on haulage biz before venturing into it, I work with the FMCG and precisely in the haulage section, a reliable truck will cost more than 3M and average earning per truck around 450K monthly,its a bit dicy biz because of the drivers, they will siphon your diesel , use your truck to carry exhibit and make money for themselves while you roast! and coupled with the fact that you will have to pay for local govt emblem depending on the state you operate the truck, also think of possible risks like accidents that could write off the truck.Haulage biz is good if you have the experience and you can afford to buy at least 5 trucks so you can get a haulage contract with a good coy.

Some one said you will make 40K daily and some are inviting you for biz, just be careful man before you get swindled,I lost 1M in 2012 all in the name of picking selfish advice.

You can put your money on Treasury bills and go home and sleep, with the current rate of 9.79% for 91 days, you can make 25K on a monthly average without doing anything,just go to your bank and find out more, you can also visit the TB thread on this forum for more info.

This is my one kobo for you and this is strictly from experience.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by adepelummy: 3:30pm On Sep 05, 2014
email me if you need a forex trader that gets you 20% monthly.
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by Bodunde1now(m): 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2014
Am into petroleum products supply. I can pay you 10% flat monthly on your 3million. Breeinterbiz@live.com.
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by sadebowale(m): 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
alajimeche:
Good day NL,i am new to this forum,i am particularly thrilled by the way ideas are volunteered here. i am a young man of 30yrs into paid employment with little or no time to run a business, i am looking for a business or a venture where i can invest my hard earned savings for a good,safe and secured returns.please i am not interested in Forex or any online business.

Hello everyone, I'm new here and highly encouraged by your investment ideas and enthusiasm. I live in the United States of America, I can help you buy and ship anything from anywhere in the world. If you need my help please call me. For serious enquiries only, please contact: sadebowale@yahoo.com

Legal notice: I only deal in legal businesses only. Please don't contact me for anything illegal or fraudulent.
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by Pluslargent(m): 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2014
Bodunde1now:
Am into petroleum products supply. I can pay you 10% flat monthly on your 3million. Breeinterbiz@live.com.

we could do business..i provide the funds...but only one question...what sort of collateral are you wishing yo provide so my funds dont become story that touches a few months down the line?
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by 100Cents: 1:24pm On Nov 11, 2014
alajimeche:
Good day NL,i am new to this forum,i am particularly thrilled by the way ideas are volunteered here. i am a young man of 30yrs into paid employment with little or no time to run a business, i am looking for a business or a venture where i can invest my hard earned savings for a good,safe and secured returns.please i am not interested in Forex or any online business.

If you are in the south east, let's go into transportation.

Or you can buy land and keep your.money to yourself..
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by 100Cents: 1:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
mayor4:
So why do you think forex cant pay you? You only need to eliminate greed to succeed in forex. As for me i can get 50% monthly profit with ease and no risk. Well best of luck.

Hahaha
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by Bodunde1now(m): 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
Pluslargent:

we could do business..i provide the funds...but only one question...what sort of collateral are you wishing yo provide so my funds dont become story that touches a few months down the line?
. Pls send a mail to breeinterbiz@live.com or Whatsapp on 08186102091. A collateral is available.
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by potoki: 11:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
Pls can u loan me(bisolent@gmail.com) 300k 4 6mnth,I'll use my car as a collateral. Thank u
Pluslargent:

Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by am4truth(m): 3:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
You can invest your fund in poultry business. This is an investment if handled by professionals would wipe away poverty for one's generation.
I have my farm. I stay in Jos, which happens to be the best place to raise birds. Birds are transported from jos to all states in the north, and even to chad, niger republic, and cameroun. The market is always there.

If you want to know more, do send me a mail. My email address is on my signature.
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by afanide: 11:48am On Dec 20, 2014
DO NOT EVER TRY INVESTING YOU MONEY IN FOREX OR FOOTBALL BETTING. YOU WILL RUN DRY WITHIN DAYS.

INVEST A BUSINESS THAT YOU WILL SEE YOUR MONEY PHYSICALLY YIELDING DAILY PROFITS.

I BET THERE IS NO OTHER BUSINESS THAT CAN
FETCH YOU SUCH AS [IMPORTATION BUSINESS].

I AM A LIVING WITNESS. I STARTED WITH JUST
20,000 IN AUGUST THIS YEAR 2014. BUT NOW, I CAN BOST OF 300-400 THOUSAND INVESTMENT.

ASK ANY ONE WHO DOES IMPORTATION, HE/SHE CAN TESTIFY TO THIS FACT. YOU ARE LUCKY TO HAVE SUCH AMOUNT COS YOU WILL START BIG.

I BUY SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 16K, AND SELL IT 40K. S5 20K, AND SELL 55-60K. THAT IS A HUGE PROFIT.

THESE PRODUCTS ARE 100% ORIGINAL. THIS
COMPANY ALSO SELLS OTHER PRODUCTS.

THIS IS NOT ALIEXPREE/ALIBABA/DHgate please.

THIS IS A SECRETE COMPANY I IMPORT FROM AT A DIRTY CHEAP PRICE, AND RESELL WITH HIGH MARGIN PROFITS.

ALIEXPRESS/DHgate IMPORTERS/BUYERS HAVE NOT DISCOVERED YET.

MOST OF OUR BIG COMPANIES HERE IN NIGERIA BUY FROM THIS SAME COMPANY AND MAKING MILLIONS MONTHLY.

I CANT EXPLAIN MUCH,

See full details
http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

GOODLUCK!
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by oshimiliego: 5:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
alajimeche:

I have a legitimate online investment where you don't have to give

anybody your hard earned money,you invest the money by yourself and see

how profit is made, and you withdraw your profit whenever you like an d

you are guaranteed of making 15% every month, if you are interested

send an email to kennethbrce2010@gmail.com,

Don't always make conclusion based on your past experience, what failed you yesterday could still work today.
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by wills03: 1:24am On Dec 24, 2014
alajimeche:

If you are in Nigeria, the best investment so far that can give you guaranteed satisfaction as good, safe and secured, I add no risk is Treasury Bill. Don't have enough time to really enlighten you more but check out the Treasury Bill section of Investment on this Naira Land for more details. You can also call me 08068799154 if you need more assistant. Genuine suggestion. Goodluck
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by sijinius(m): 12:39am On Dec 26, 2014
I (a personal finance blogger) tell people that money does make you smarter, educating yourself does. DO NOT INVEST IN ANYTHING THAT YOU CANNOT EXPLAIN TO A 6-YEAR OLD, and which you do not have a mentor in who has proven, not only to be good at it, but has made money and is still making money from it.

I am a professional forex trader and a medical doctor. I have been trading for 8 years (though most of those years, I have been a forex gambler), yet I have made money from trading currencies and gold online. You can make legitimate money online. If you follow my blog, you will see over 30 different ways of making legal money online. Problem is that most people do not find the right mentors, or aren't patient enough to learn what it takes to make consistent profits online. Making money online can be as fast as 1 day, or as long as 2 years - it all depends on your passion and determination.

I personally do not encourage anybody to trade forex for themselves especially if they don't want to. And you know that when you have made money in something, you don't beg people to come and learn to make money from it, they will come over themselves. Please decide for yourself what you really love and are passionate about. It is far better to invest in such a thing than one highfalutin, money-doubling fad that will fade as fast as it started.

Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by tunde705(m): 8:39am On Dec 26, 2014
alajimeche:
morning @op. My name is Tunde naira landing from Abuja. In the year 2011 I got a land(traders layout) at a suburb in Abuja. The land measures 1000 square meters. Although the land hasn't be beaconed, it's very good for people who are hoping to buy it for future investment.
I am selling it to invest in a poultry business. If you are interested contact me on this number-07083527838.
I am ready to give it out for a token of 350k. All documents pertaining to the land has been verified by me at ages. You can add me on whatsapp so I will send a copy of the documents to you.
Hoping to hear from you soon...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Stock Market Among The Top 5 Global Performers In 2017: CNN / Court Bars FG From Freezing MTN Bank Accounts / How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.