Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Have You Ever Been Cheated By The Foreigners Here In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Ever Been Cheated By The Foreigners Here In Nigeria? (733 Views)

How I Was Cheated By Zenith Bank ATM At Ojodu / Cheated By GTB On Withdrawal On An ATM In Ghana.is This Fair? / Foreigners Doing Business In Nigeria. Our Failures Dreadful Struggles & Success. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Cheated By The Foreigners Here In Nigeria? by Btruth: 5:04pm On Jun 22, 2013
It has come to my notice how some of the foreigners here in Nigeria are cheating some of us here, even on our soil. Many of such cases that I have heard are especially of the Indians, Chinese & the Lebanese.

Will it be proper for this people to just come and do anything they like and go away with it simply because they think our law enforcer will not do anything after all.

Have you ever fall a victim of any of them? How do you think Nigerians can deal with this kind of situations? Please share your experience(s), and what is the way forward?
Re: Have You Ever Been Cheated By The Foreigners Here In Nigeria? by dasparrow: 2:33pm On Jun 23, 2013
Btruth: It has come to my notice how some of the foreigners here in Nigeria are cheating some of us here, even on our soil. Many of such cases that I have heard are especially of the Indians, Chinese & the Lebanese.

Will it be proper for this people to just come and do anything they like and go away with it simply because they think our law enforcer will not do anything after all.

Have you ever fall a victim of any of them? How do you think Nigerians can deal with this kind of situations? Please share your experience(s), and what is the way forward?

The way forward is: Stop doing business with them. When we the citizens of Nigeria stop patronizing their businesses, no one will remind these Chinese, Lebanese and Indians to go back to their countries.
Re: Have You Ever Been Cheated By The Foreigners Here In Nigeria? by toffinc: 7:38am On Jun 24, 2013
dasparrow:

The way forward is: Stop doing business with them. When we the citizens of Nigeria stop patronizing their businesses, no one will remind these Chinese, Lebanese and Indians to go back to their countries.

How can we refuse to do biz with these people? What we have in 9ja? Stop your illusion and do something useful
Re: Have You Ever Been Cheated By The Foreigners Here In Nigeria? by kemismartty(f): 7:49am On Jun 24, 2013
i also do not like the idea of stop doing business with them! they are doing something good in the country... they have a coy that employs some people...about them cheating us, i think we should realize that the lebaneese thought the nigerians the art of cheating [419], so it is in their blood. what i just think is that we should be very careful when dealing with them...we do more to them in their country than they are presently doing to us...at least in the case of the indians.
Re: Have You Ever Been Cheated By The Foreigners Here In Nigeria? by toffinc: 10:26am On Jun 24, 2013
kemismartty: i also do not like the idea of stop doing business with them! they are doing something good in the country... they have a coy that employs some people...about them cheating us, i think we should realize that the lebaneese thought the nigerians the art of cheating [419], so it is in their blood. what i just think is that we should be very careful when dealing with them...we do more to them in their country than they are presently doing to us...at least in the case of the indians.

I really appreciate for your opinion. We are lived in a cheating world. 419 is everywhere. Don't blame anybody, Just be careful~~~~ undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been Cheated By The Foreigners Here In Nigeria? by toffinc: 10:27am On Jun 24, 2013
kemismartty: i also do not like the idea of stop doing business with them! they are doing something good in the country... they have a coy that employs some people...about them cheating us, i think we should realize that the lebaneese thought the nigerians the art of cheating [419], so it is in their blood. what i just think is that we should be very careful when dealing with them...we do more to them in their country than they are presently doing to us...at least in the case of the indians.

I really appreciate for your opinion. We lived in a cheating world. 419 is everywhere. Don't blame anybody, Just be careful~~~~ undecided

(1) (Reply)

Recharge Card Or Provision(fmcg) Business / Charcoal Briquetting Plant / Consequences Of USA Debt Ceiling Breach On Nigerian Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.