Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

How Can I Become A Major Dealer Of Recharge Cards,with Mtn,glo,etisalat And Zain - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Become A Major Dealer Of Recharge Cards,with Mtn,glo,etisalat And Zain (3443 Views)

Zain Nigeria Finally Dissolves Into Bharti Airtel For $9 Billion / How Do I Become A Distributor With MTN, Glo And Zain? / Mtn, Glo And Zain Printing Recharge Card Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Become A Major Dealer Of Recharge Cards,with Mtn,glo,etisalat And Zain by orobopasiosio(m): 6:14pm On Jun 22, 2013
pls what is the minimum requirement to be a direct dealer of any of these network operators. i want to start with 2m.
Re: How Can I Become A Major Dealer Of Recharge Cards,with Mtn,glo,etisalat And Zain by grandstar(m): 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2013
the profits in the businee is razor thin. worst part is that the cards people are buying most, 100 and 200 can be bought from just anybody. best advice look for something else.
Re: How Can I Become A Major Dealer Of Recharge Cards,with Mtn,glo,etisalat And Zain by Samcathe: 10:00pm On Jun 22, 2013
Can we chat. Samkate4eva@gmail.com I will never ask you to send me any money.. I will only advice on what to do if you are interested.. Cheers

(1) (Reply)

The Big Black Friday Scam By Dealdey, Jumia & others / I Need Help From A Gtb Current Or Domiciliary Acc Owner / 1 Million Naira Financial Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.