Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

I Need Help From A Gtb Current Or Domiciliary Acc Owner - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Help From A Gtb Current Or Domiciliary Acc Owner (3451 Views)

Problems Opening A Gtb Current Account / My Encounter With A GTB Staff / How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help From A Gtb Current Or Domiciliary Acc Owner by ediko5(m): 4:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
Modified:
The verification didn't work out again.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help From A Gtb Current Or Domiciliary Acc Owner by pneumaticos(m): 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
Even if I have it how would one be able to.sign it for you

1 Like

Re: I Need Help From A Gtb Current Or Domiciliary Acc Owner by ediko5(m): 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
pneumaticos:
Even if I have it how would one be able to.sign it for you

I can send the form to you through courier.
please sir let me have your contact

1 Like

Re: I Need Help From A Gtb Current Or Domiciliary Acc Owner by pneumaticos(m): 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
ediko5:

I can send the form to you through courier.
please sir let me have your contact

Sent you a pm

Cant drop contact here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help From A Gtb Current Or Domiciliary Acc Owner by pneumaticos(m): 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
My be a digital sig platform men

I am not in lagos

1 Like

Re: I Need Help From A Gtb Current Or Domiciliary Acc Owner by ediko5(m): 5:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
pneumaticos:
My be a digital sig platform men

I am not in lagos

OK sir.
I will contact the bank next week if there's a easy way my referee can sign for me from a distance.
thank you very much

1 Like

Re: I Need Help From A Gtb Current Or Domiciliary Acc Owner by natty1004(m): 10:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
i can sign 4 u if u are honest.i m based in lagos.if u need my assistance,holla me on 08139631721

1 Like

Re: I Need Help From A Gtb Current Or Domiciliary Acc Owner by ediko5(m): 10:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
natty1004:
i can sign 4 u if u are honest.i m based in lagos.if u need my assistance,holla me on 08139631721

sir, though honesty is not written on face. I assure you that the Dom account Is only used for Google AdSense. I'll call you. I am very very grateful. Thanks in anticipation

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help From A Gtb Current Or Domiciliary Acc Owner by neksummi(m): 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
ediko5:
Hello friends,
l have a domiciliary account with GTB where I use to receive Google AdSense earnings.
But for the account to be active for withdrawal, it must have two referees who either owns a current or domiciliary account with the bank.
Please I need the help of a owner of the above mentioned account in GTB.
I'll be very grateful.
umohedikan@yahoo.com

Have you got the two referees yet? Though I'm not in Lagos. I'm in Jigawa.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help From A Gtb Current Or Domiciliary Acc Owner by ediko5(m): 2:17pm On Oct 01, 2015
neksummi:

Have you got the two referees yet? Though I'm not in Lagos. I'm in Jigawa.

yes sir, I have gotten one. I contacted the bank to check how someone outside my location can reference me and they said that the person will simply go to a GTBank branch and get a reference form and fill his/her details and that of the account he/she is signing for.

I will really appreciate your help.
please I do I get in contact with you. my number is 08063668067

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help From A Gtb Current Or Domiciliary Acc Owner by neksummi(m): 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2015
ediko5:

yes sir, I have gotten one. I contacted the bank to check how someone outside my location can reference me and they said that the person will simply go to a GTBank branch and get a reference form and fill his/her details and that of the account he/she is signing for.
I will really appreciate your help.
please I do I get in contact with you. my number is 08063668067

Get in touch: 08063306838.

Edited:

Some people are contacting me to sign for them. Truth is, it's dangerous to sign for someone you don't know. Hence it's unlikely that I'll sign for anyone through this platform. Thanks for the understanding.
Re: I Need Help From A Gtb Current Or Domiciliary Acc Owner by DearDealz: 2:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
ediko5:
Hello friends,

l have a domiciliary account with GTB where I use to receive Google AdSense earnings.

But for the account to be active for withdrawal, it must have two referees who either owns a current or domiciliary account with the bank.

I'll be very grateful.
umohedikan@yahoo.com

please what documents did you use to open the account? I already have a savings account with Gtb
Re: I Need Help From A Gtb Current Or Domiciliary Acc Owner by ediko5(m): 2:39pm On Oct 05, 2015
DearDealz:

please what documents did you use to open the account? I already have a savings account with Gtb

utility bill and I.D
Re: I Need Help From A Gtb Current Or Domiciliary Acc Owner by freeman67: 11:58pm On Jul 30, 2019
ediko5:
Hello friends,

I'll be very grateful.
umohedikan@yahoo.com

Hello, I have found myself in the same situation you were back then about referees. I open a current and domiciliary accounts specifically because of Eurobond investment I did earlier. I have submitted about 5 referees already 2 GTB and 3 other bank accounts. The GTB account were said to be salary accounts while for the other banks they told me they weren't approved. So I am in a sort of dilemma now because I don't only need the accounts running. I have a little money there that I can't access.

I will be grateful if you can help me out with it my email address is rabsola67@yahoo.com. Thank you
Re: I Need Help From A Gtb Current Or Domiciliary Acc Owner by barapistis(m): 12:16am On Jul 31, 2019
freeman67:

Hello, I have found myself in the same situation you were back then about referees. I open a current and domiciliary accounts specifically because of Eurobond investment I did earlier. I have submitted about 5 referees already 2 GTB and 3 other bank accounts. The GTB account were said to be salary accounts while for the other banks they told me they weren't approved. So I am in a sort of dilemma now because I don't only need the accounts running. I have a little money there that I can't access.

I will be grateful if you can help me out with it my email address is rabsola67@yahoo.com. Thank you

Where is your location
Re: I Need Help From A Gtb Current Or Domiciliary Acc Owner by freeman67: 7:36am On Jul 31, 2019
barapistis:

Where is your location

My location is Abuja.
Re: I Need Help From A Gtb Current Or Domiciliary Acc Owner by ediko5(m): 11:12am On Jul 31, 2019
freeman67:

Sorry it didn't work out anymore.

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Most NIGERIANS FAIL To Make Money Online / The Single Secret That Makes The Rich Richer... / This Is Legit!!!make Cool Cash Without Working!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.