Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Ovarian Cyst, Pls Advice - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ovarian Cyst, Pls Advice (3065 Views)

What You Must Know About Ovarian Cysts / What Is The Solution To Ovarian Cyst? / Ovarian Cyst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ovarian Cyst, Pls Advice by sunboy(m): 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2013
Please advice:
My gf developed dis pain inside her like 2years back, she went to d hospital they adviced her to go for ultrascan and a cyst was discovered in her ovary. Then she said the doctor placed her on medication that the drugs would shrink it back then, until recently the pain started again so she's gone to have another scan today, she said its bigger! She's a virgin, I hope this doesn't av to do with this.
Professionals in the house pls advice, is she goin to be operated now? Or still drugs? More importantly hope it won't affect her fertility? Please advice!!!
Re: Ovarian Cyst, Pls Advice by chiomzys(f): 6:19pm On Jul 16, 2013
Ma sis had it removed surgicaly, bt after a year she died frm its complications she was 23 may her soul rest in peace. Urs will nt b like dat in jesus name amen
Re: Ovarian Cyst, Pls Advice by sunboy(m): 9:06am On Jul 17, 2013
Amen! May her soul RIP
Re: Ovarian Cyst, Pls Advice by omogemi: 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2013
from my own experience, i think its an imbalance of hormones. Try and google up pcos on d net. It think it occurs during d tym of ovulation n d ovary produces cysts instead of eggs. A cyst grows bigger than others and causes discomfort while trying to burst. She needs to see a gyn/ob not just any doctor.
Re: Ovarian Cyst, Pls Advice by ojehlite(f): 7:04pm On Jul 17, 2013
Anion Sanitary Pads & Panty Liners is the Solution. Love Moon Anion Sanitary Napkin is a revolutionary innovation product for improved women sanitary protection. Only Love Moon Anion Sanitary Pads offers the exclusive sanitary napkins with strongest liquid absorbtion,anti-bacterial effect dissemination of Anions,treatment for the following ailments: painful menstration,Irregular Menstration,Fibroid,Ovarian Cysts,vaginal itching,vaginal discharge,odour,heavy menstrual flow,Menopause Heat. ''VISIBLE RESULT IN 14 DAYS'' TRY THIS PRODUCT TODAY & FEEL THE DIFFERENCE! Call 08138929828 or e-mail:pivwurie@yahoo.com

Re: Ovarian Cyst, Pls Advice by elolen: 2:03am On Nov 22, 2013
surgery not d best. it is risky and u may not get the best solution. i did one myself, it cost me 150k. before u could jack robinson it was back. last month i was lucky to get a woman who gave me an herb that shrinked it within 2days. this is real. if u r interested call 08034195804
Re: Ovarian Cyst, Pls Advice by bebedlolo: 6:21am On Nov 22, 2013
Ovarian cyst is not a serious issue. It's not advisable to go for surgery at all. Let her do hormonal profile in the lab because most times it is due to hormonal imbalance. So that you can take drugs to balance the hormones. There are natural ways to control it as well. Go to this thread and learn more. www.nairaland.com/1415372/alternative-methods-ttc
Re: Ovarian Cyst, Pls Advice by blessingthanks: 8:25pm On May 15, 2017
Call our expert for your ovarian cyst herbs without surgery but perfect solution on 09065688473

(1) (Reply)

Please What Is This Thing? I Am Scared / I will LOVE to Volunteer to Take Care Of EBOLA Patients / What Is The Cure For Stretch Marks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.