Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Mr.love Travel Lies - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mr.love Travel Lies (1202 Views)

Stunning Photos That Reveal A Glimpse Of What Lies Beneath The Water’s Surface! / Some Lies And Myths Nigerians Abroad Tell Nigerias In Nigeria / Mr Obiora, GM Ekene Dili Chukwu Motors Lies Against Gang-raped Teenagers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr.love Travel Lies by piica(m): 11:30am On Jun 23, 2013
I responde to mr.love advert for dubai visa with jod bt he is full of lies,want others to learn from me,i spoke with him and he asked me to come with my passport to this address.

Temitope AKANBI
Executive Director
Supreme International Agency Services
No 1, Kitoyi Building Opposite AK Filling Station Niger West Bus Stop, Orita Challenge, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria
Email: DELETED
Mobile: DELETED passport to Ibadan to this address . i went and met with him, he sounded genuine didn't know he was after my money, he told me to pay 200 dollar that i will complete my payment after my visa was ready,ofcourse i complied and paid him,on January 18th 2013. he told me the visa will be out in 30 working days. bt it took him 3months to get a business visa for me,he hurriedly asked me off after collecting my 1200dollers, that someone will met me there, on getting to dubai i suffered hell, it took the man he gave me his number 48hours to met me and he asked me for 400 dollar for accommodation which i paid and they asked me for another 300dollar to help me get a job, i told them i av paid temitope back in Nigeria for the service but they insisted i should comply or face it on my own.i paid them and all they gave me was a c.v that's all and insisted i should start looking for job my self.i called temitope in nigeria but he stopped answering me.it was real hell if not for God, to worsen things after 4days the man i paid 400dollars wanted to quite me na dia i tell them say i be waffi make all of us face deportTATION. I CARRY HIM LAPY make him pay me back or i move with him lapy,men the above name na fraud always ignore him on nairaland
Re: Mr.love Travel Lies by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 23, 2013
Bitter experiences like this is always the best teacher, people will never prepare and do their home work very well before travelling......dealing with agents is not always the best, l wish you had visited the Dubai/Qatar thread, it would have saved you all this headache.......bitter lesson....
piica: I responde to mr.love advert for dubai visa with jod bt he is full of lies,want others to learn from me,i spoke with him and he asked me to come with my passport to this address.

Temitope AKANBI
Executive Director
No 1, Kitoyi Building Opposite AK Filling Station Niger West Bus Stop, Orita Challenge, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria
Mobile: DELETED passport to Ibadan to this address . i went and met with him, he sounded genuine didn't know he was after my money, he told me to pay 200 dollar that i will complete my payment after my visa was ready,ofcourse i complied and paid him,on January 18th 2013. he told me the visa will be out in 30 working days. bt it took him 3months to get a business visa for me,he hurriedly asked me off that someone will met me there, on getting to dubai i suffered hell, it took the man he gave me his number 48hours to met me and he asked me for 400 dollar for accommodation which i paid and they asked me for another 300dollar to help me get a job, i told them i av paid temitope back in Nigeria for the service but they insisted i should comply or face it on my own.i paid them and all they gave me was a c.v that's all and insisted i should start looking for job my self.i called temitope in nigeria but he stopped answering me.it was real hell if not for God, to worsen things after 4days the man i paid 400dollars wanted to quite me na dia i tell them say i be waffi make all of us face deportTATION. I CARRY HIM LAPY make him pay me back or i move with him lapy,men the above name na fraud always ignore him on nairaland
Re: Mr.love Travel Lies by justwise(m): 12:11pm On Jun 23, 2013
piica: I responde to mr.love advert for dubai visa with jod bt he is full of lies,want others to learn from me,i spoke with him and he asked me to come with my passport to this address.

Temitope AKANBI
Executive Director
Mobile: DELETED passport to Ibadan to this address . i went and met with him, he sounded genuine didn't know he was after my money, he told me to pay 200 dollar that i will complete my payment after my visa was ready,ofcourse i complied and paid him,on January 18th 2013. he told me the visa will be out in 30 working days. bt it took him 3months to get a business visa for me,he hurriedly asked me off after collecting my 1200dollers, that someone will met me there, on getting to dubai i suffered hell, it took the man he gave me his number 48hours to met me and he asked me for 400 dollar for accommodation which i paid and they asked me for another 300dollar to help me get a job, i told them i av paid temitope back in Nigeria for the service but they insisted i should comply or face it on my own.i paid them and all they gave me was a c.v that's all and insisted i should start looking for job my self.i called temitope in nigeria but he stopped answering me.it was real hell if not for God, to worsen things after 4days the man i paid 400dollars wanted to quite me na dia i tell them say i be waffi make all of us face deportTATION. I CARRY HIM LAPY make him pay me back or i move with him lapy,men the above name na fraud always ignore him on nairaland

Congratulation! You have graduated from the school of commonsense.
Re: Mr.love Travel Lies by piica(m): 12:13pm On Jun 23, 2013
yes i av graduated what else can u say??//
justwise:

Congratulation! You have graduated from the school of commonsense.
Re: Mr.love Travel Lies by justwise(m): 12:17pm On Jun 23, 2013
piica: yes i av graduated what else can u say??//

I don't feel sorry for people like you.
Re: Mr.love Travel Lies by euromoney(f): 12:20pm On Jun 23, 2013
@Op I don't want to call you daft, but you leave me no choice. . . ***Backhand slap!***
Re: Mr.love Travel Lies by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2013
hahahahah...........General Justwise, you are cracking me up with laughter, just like you said, so many people will still continue to fall as prey in the hands of agents, some people just want to sit down with bread & butter plus hot coffee, not willing/ready to prepare and plan their trip, hence they become cheap prey in the hands of agents......
justwise:

I don't feel sorry for people like you.
Re: Mr.love Travel Lies by justwise(m): 12:29pm On Jun 23, 2013
ogakpatakpata: hahahahah...........General Justwise, you are cracking me up with laughter, just like you said, so many people will still continue to fall as prey in the hands of agents, some people just want to sit down with bread & butter plus hot coffee, not willing/ready to prepare and plan their trip, hence they become cheap prey in the hands of agents......

I mean...God! seriously!! what is wrong with people....... agent asked me to pay $200 and i paid, he later asked me to pay $400 and i paid...bla bla bla.....paying for what? Then after taking you to the cleaner you came to yawn dust? Give me a break!!
Re: Mr.love Travel Lies by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 23, 2013
l got what you mean Justwise......can you imagine the OP paid $1700dollars for visa,accomodation and preparation of Cv.........this is rather unfortunate....and am sure he may not even secure the job in Dubai......what a wasted effort......and with the stringent laws in Dubai....he becomes an illegal immigrant......" penny wise pound foolish"
justwise:

I mean...God! seriously!! what is wrong with people....... agent asked me to pay $200 and i paid, he later asked me to pay $400 and i paid...bla bla bla.....paying for what? Then after taking you to the cleaner you came to yawn dust? Give me a break!!
Re: Mr.love Travel Lies by piica(m): 4:40pm On Jun 23, 2013
justwise:
Rant as you like didn't open the thread for mr.too know like you rather for vulnerable folks like me so facebush
Re: Mr.love Travel Lies by piica(m): 4:41pm On Jun 23, 2013
Rant as you like didn't open the thread for mr.too know like you rather for vulnerable folks like me so facebush
I mean...God! seriously!! what is wrong with people....... agent asked me to pay $200 and i paid, he later asked me to pay $400 and i paid...bla bla bla.....paying for what? Then after taking you to the cleaner you came to yawn dust? Give me a break!![/quote]
Re: Mr.love Travel Lies by justwise(m): 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2013
piica:

I rather be 'Mr.too know' than brainless like you.
Re: Mr.love Travel Lies by piica(m): 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2013
see youself mr wisooo keep it up
justwise:

Re: Mr.love Travel Lies by justwise(m): 6:26pm On Jun 23, 2013
piica: see youself mr wisooo keep it up

$1200 + $300 +$400....gone!! and you here shamelessly talking rubbish. You should have used that money to get brain transplant.
Re: Mr.love Travel Lies by Ishilove: 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2013
justwise:

*gasp* shocked
Re: Mr.love Travel Lies by Ishilove: 7:19pm On Jun 23, 2013
justwise:

$1200 + $300 +$400....gone!! and you here shamelessly talking rubbish. You should have used that money to get brain transplant.
Em...eskiz sir, sorry to butt in sir, but I believe brain transplants cost more than that embarassed

*giggles*

lipsrsealed
Re: Mr.love Travel Lies by justwise(m): 7:27pm On Jun 23, 2013
Ishilove:
Em...eskiz sir, sorry to butt in sir, but I believe brain transplants cost more than that embarassed

*giggles*

lipsrsealed

He can go for fish brain, better than what he got now.
Re: Mr.love Travel Lies by piica(m): 7:31pm On Jun 23, 2013
i wish u have brain u do respect people, but obviously your last transplant has faltered,Bleep off my thread
justwise:

He can go for fish brain, better than what he got now.
Re: Mr.love Travel Lies by justwise(m): 7:39pm On Jun 23, 2013
piica: i wish u have brain u do respect people, but obviously your last transplant has faltered,Bleep off my thread

I respect people but you are not one.
Re: Mr.love Travel Lies by piica(m): 9:18pm On Jun 23, 2013
onuku
justwise:

I respect people but you are not one.
Re: Mr.love Travel Lies by Okontami: 7:58pm On Jun 24, 2013
@Justwise, abeg free the guy make he heal from his wounds...I have advised a lot of people to always read wide before embarking on any travel venture ,journey or stuffs like that. People are just too lazy to read. @OP Sorry , God will make a way..Amen

(1) (Reply)

25 Most Inspiring Travel Quotes Of All Time. / Study In Poland / Accident Along Jere-abuja Road (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.