Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,727 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

White Nigerian Proposes To Girlfriend On Stage At The AY Live Show (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / White Nigerian Proposes To Girlfriend On Stage At The AY Live Show (PHOTOS) (5233 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor At Funnybone's Untamed Show (photos) / Olajumoke Takes Her First Catwalk Lesson - Walks Her First Fashion Show (photos) / Top 5 Richest Comedians In Nigeria And What They Charge Per Show (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Nigerian Proposes To Girlfriend On Stage At The AY Live Show (PHOTOS) by Kaymisola(f): 11:36am On Jun 23, 2013
Mohammed Jammal, popularly known as the White Nigerian recently proposed to his girlfriend of three years, Maricel Romero during the AY Live show on Sunday, June 19 at the ThisDay Dome in Abuja.
See photos below...http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/06/aww-how-romantic-white-nigerian.html

Re: White Nigerian Proposes To Girlfriend On Stage At The AY Live Show (PHOTOS) by jaygem(m): 11:46am On Jun 23, 2013
Lovely couple...their children go too fine

1 Like

Re: White Nigerian Proposes To Girlfriend On Stage At The AY Live Show (PHOTOS) by chukxie(m): 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2013
Nice one!
Re: White Nigerian Proposes To Girlfriend On Stage At The AY Live Show (PHOTOS) by Rooneyboy(m): 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2013
Fantastic couple !

Make Naija guy go try this same stunt now with him naija babe for stage.

*na falling of hand things go follow am*

1 Like

Re: White Nigerian Proposes To Girlfriend On Stage At The AY Live Show (PHOTOS) by gluv01(f): 2:44pm On Jun 23, 2013
wow! Me likey...

That's wonderful! And cheaper too, no parties, dinner suits, candle lights and instrumentalists! cheesy
A vast number of spectators/audience who witnessed it...nice

1 Like

Re: White Nigerian Proposes To Girlfriend On Stage At The AY Live Show (PHOTOS) by gunuvi(m): 3:37pm On Jun 23, 2013
Ok na. Love the name "white Nigerian" so very soon, we wiLl have American Nigerian, Arab Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: White Nigerian Proposes To Girlfriend On Stage At The AY Live Show (PHOTOS) by hardniola(m): 3:58pm On Jun 23, 2013
d whole tin was staged jooor see d cloth both are wearinh nahhhh.
Notin like white oyinbo,d guy no were he belong come from wen poo start.

1 Like

Re: White Nigerian Proposes To Girlfriend On Stage At The AY Live Show (PHOTOS) by qhiwegh(m): 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2013
Nothing against them, but Arabs aren't white. They're Arabs.

Also, there's no such thing as a "white" Nigerian, Arab Nigerian, Indian Nigerian, or Chinese Nigerian. There's only one kind of Nigerian, a person whose origins is in Nigeria, not Lebanon, China, India, or Britain.

3 Likes

Re: White Nigerian Proposes To Girlfriend On Stage At The AY Live Show (PHOTOS) by Pchibuike(m): 10:50pm On Jun 23, 2013
Good news
Re: White Nigerian Proposes To Girlfriend On Stage At The AY Live Show (PHOTOS) by braine(m): 11:10pm On Jun 23, 2013
How romantic.
Re: White Nigerian Proposes To Girlfriend On Stage At The AY Live Show (PHOTOS) by Phrankin(m): 6:33am On Jun 24, 2013
aww!!! soo lomantik
Re: White Nigerian Proposes To Girlfriend On Stage At The AY Live Show (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2013
Buh Y the gial com put and for head? Hmmmmmm. *jux sayin*
Re: White Nigerian Proposes To Girlfriend On Stage At The AY Live Show (PHOTOS) by tpia5: 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2013
all nigerians are white
Re: White Nigerian Proposes To Girlfriend On Stage At The AY Live Show (PHOTOS) by 3ace(m): 3:38pm On Jun 24, 2013
Shey na my eyes dey deceive me ni? e be like say na inside tomato dis kip d ring.
Re: White Nigerian Proposes To Girlfriend On Stage At The AY Live Show (PHOTOS) by vizboy(m): 6:20pm On Jun 24, 2013
This is so lomantic
Re: White Nigerian Proposes To Girlfriend On Stage At The AY Live Show (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 27, 2013
jaygem: Lovely couple...their children go too fine
i am booking their daughter down in advance for my son.

Btw i nefa marry :p 8-)
Re: White Nigerian Proposes To Girlfriend On Stage At The AY Live Show (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
Kaymisola:
Mohammed Jammal, popularly known as the White Nigerian recently proposed to his girlfriend of three years, Maricel Romero during the AY Live show on Sunday, June 19 at the ThisDay Dome in Abuja.
See photos below...http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/06/aww-how-romantic-white-nigerian.html
Jos boys standing out of the crowd since time immemorial.....
Re: White Nigerian Proposes To Girlfriend On Stage At The AY Live Show (PHOTOS) by fattybombom: 3:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
This is the more reason why I MUST marry a white Nigerian Lady.

(1) (Reply)

Ymcmb Rapper Tyga Purchases A $2.2 Million Maybach / This Man Undergo Tedious Surgical Operation Just For Six Pack / See The Woman Making Hushpuppi To Be Happy Always (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.