Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Mix Faith With The Word You Hear - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mix Faith With The Word You Hear (504 Views)

What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? / Have Faith With This Tips And See Ur Life Change Today / Define Faith *with An Example* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mix Faith With The Word You Hear by sidespin: 12:56pm On Jun 23, 2013
MIX FAITH WITH THE WORD YOU HEAR

In 1956 I was preaching at a Full Gospel church in Denver. Although we had two services a day, we had no healing services. I never laid hands on anyone. But a woman from Pueblo who had cancer heard that I was going to be there. She intended to ask me to pray for her, but as soon as she heard me teach she decided to put what she heard into practice.

Two years later my wife and I went to Pueblo to the Full Gospel church this woman attended. Her pastor had contacted me in the meantime and had told me she was healed. Her doctor had told her that sometimes cancer goes into remission, but that if it didn't reoccur again within two years, she was free of it. The two years were up during this meeting, and she went in for her final checkup. Her doctor ran tests on her and said every test proved negative. She testified in the meeting about it.

She said that after the checkup she was waiting for the test results when the nurse came in and asked her if she belonged to one of those churches that believe in divine healing. She said she did, and the nurse began to cry. The nurse told her that she and the doctor already had figured that out. They said they knew God had healed her because it was a miracle. There was no discerning of spirits here. She wasn't prayed for. She just received healing through her own faith in the Word of God. (Kenneth Hagin)
Re: Mix Faith With The Word You Hear by kambo(m): 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2013
Classic Hagin. Just luv readg his books and testimonies.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

It Can Only Be Jesus / 9/11 Hospitality / Ex Pope Benedict Says "God Told Me" To Resign: Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.