Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,408 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Muslims In Al-jannah - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims In Al-jannah (6927 Views)

The Names Of 7 Gates To Jahannam And 8 Gates To Jannah. / Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. / Who Knows The Telephone Number Of Al-jannah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims In Al-jannah by truthman2012(m): 1:26pm On Jun 23, 2013
When Muhammad went to Paradise in a night, he saw many people who once lived in this world. They are:

1. Adam
2. John (Yahya
3. Jesus (Eisa)
4. Joseph (Yusuf)
5. Enoch
6. Aaron (Harun)
7. Moses (Musa)
8. Abraham (Ibrahim)

There were some people missing in that list. Of importance to Muhammad, which he should have asked of their whereabout were his followers who died fighting Jihad with him.

Where are they?
Re: Muslims In Al-jannah by F00028: 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2013
what list? who told you there was a list?? undecided
he wasn't there to take a roll call of the inhabitants.
Re: Muslims In Al-jannah by truthman2012(m): 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2013
F00028: what list? who told you there was a list?? undecided
he wasn't there to take a roll call of the inhabitants.

He saw those people and didn't see any of his fighters in Paradise? No wonder he was not sure of his own destiny in the afterlife.
Re: Muslims In Al-jannah by deSika(m): 9:34pm On Jun 23, 2013
are you for real. no jihad fighters in paradise.
Re: Muslims In Al-jannah by tosin2013: 11:18pm On Jun 23, 2013
So ur so called list are all those in paradise? So where is Noah,Solomon, David Elijah Lot etc.dat were even prophets!

Candid advice; U NEED YABA LEFT!

3 Likes

Re: Muslims In Al-jannah by basilico: 9:43am On Jun 24, 2013
Muhammad 'ascended' to heaven in 621CE while in Mecca. He found famous Jewish prophets.... why they were asking him who he was as if they did not know him is a matter of another discussion

According to Muslims Sumayyah(r.a) bint Khayyat (Arabic: سمية بنت خياطّ‎, died 615 C.E.) is known in the Islamic traditions as the first person in history to be martyred for having adopted the faith of Islam, in pre-Hijra Mecca. Shaheed Sumayyah died in 615 CE long before the prophet's night journey.

I'll quote a few sources....
Sumayyah bint Khabat (RA), her husband and her son ‘Ammar were very often the targets for the cruelty of the Quraish. On one occasion as the Prophet (SAW) was passing by the market place he saw all three members of the family being put through the worst form of torture possible. But the Prophet (SAW) was so helpless that there was no way he could rescue them. He could only console them and said, “Be patient O family of Yasir! For your final destination is Paradise

Anyway when the prophet ascended 6 years after her death he did not see Sumayyah in heaven.
Maybe all muslims will first go to hell then later go to paradise ?

1 Like

Re: Muslims In Al-jannah by basilico: 10:51am On Jun 24, 2013
This is the full story of his ascension. It smells like an arabian fairy tale.

Abbas Ibn Malik reported that Malik Ibn Sasaa said that Allah's Messenger described to them his Night Journey saying: "While I was lying in Al-Hatim or Al-Hijr, suddenly someone came to me and cut my body open from here to here." I asked Al-Jarud, who was by my side, "What does he mean?" He said: "It means from his throat to his pubic area," or said, "From the top of the chest." The Prophet further said, "He then took out my heart. Then a gold tray of Belief was brought to me and my heart was washed and was filled (with Belief) and then returned to its original place. Then a white animal which was smaller than a mule and bigger than a donkey was brought to me." (On this Al-Jarud asked: "Was it the Buraq, 0 Abu Hamza?" I (i.e. Anas) replied in the affirmative. The Prophet said: 'The animal's step (was so wide that it) reached the farthest point within the reach of the animal's sight. I was carried on it, and Gabriel set out with me till we reached the nearest heaven.
"When he asked for the gate to be opened, it was asked, 'Who is it?' Gabriel answered, 'Gabriel.' It was asked, 'Who is accompanying you?' Gabriel replied, 'Muhammad.' It was asked, 'Has Muhammad been called?' Gabriel replied in the affirmative. Then it was said, 'He is welcomed. What an excellent visit his is!' The gate was opened, and when I went over the first heaven, I saw Adam there. Gabriel said (to me): 'This is your father, Adam; pay him your greetings.' So I greeted him and he returned the greeting to me and said:'You are welcomed, 0 pious son and pious Prophet.'
Then Gabriel ascended with me till we reached the second heaven. Gabriel asked for the gate to be opened. It was asked: 'Who is it?' Gabriel answered: 'Gabriel.' It was asked: 'Who is accompanying you?' Gabriel replied, 'Muhammad.' It was asked: 'Has he been called?' Gabriel answered in the affirmative. Then it was said: 'He is welcomed. What an excellent visit his is!' The gate was opened. "When I went over the second heaven, there I saw John (Yahya) and Jesus (Isa), who were cousins of each other. Gabriel said (to me): 'These are John and Jesus; pay them your greetings.' So I greeted them and both of them returned my greetings to me and said, 'You are welcomed, 0 pious brother and pious Prophet.'
Then Gabriel ascended with me to the third heaven and asked for its gate to be opened. It was asked: 'Who is it?' Gabriel replied: 'Gabriel.' It was asked: 'Who is accompanying you?' Gabriel replied, 'Muhammad.' It was asked: 'Has he been called?' Gabriel replied in the affirmative. Then it was said: 'He is welcomed, what an excellent visit his is!' The gate was opened, and when I went over the third heaven there I saw Joseph (Yusuf). Gabriel said (to me): 'This is Joseph; pay him your greetings.' So I greeted him and he returned the greeting to me and said: 'You are welcomed, 0 pious brother and pious Prophet.'
Then Gabriel ascended with me to the fourth heaven and asked for its gate to be opened. It was asked: 'Who is it?' Gabriel replied, 'Gabriel' It was asked: 'Who is accompanying you?' Gabriel replied: 'Muhammad.' It was asked: 'Has he been called?' Gabriel replied in the affirmative. Then it was said: 'He is welcomed, what an excellent visit his is!' "The gate was opened, and when I went over the fourth heaven, there I saw Enoch (Idris). Gabriel said (to me): This is Enoch; pay him your greetings.' So I greeted him and he returned the greeting to me and said: 'You are welcomed, 0 pious brother and pious Prophet.'
Then Gabriel ascended with me to the fifth heaven and asked for its gate to be opened. It was asked: 'Who is it?' Gabriel replied: 'Gabriel.' It was asked: 'Who is accompanying you?' Gabriel replied: 'Muhammad.' It was asked: 'Has he been called?' Gabriel replied in the affirmative. Then it was said: "He is welcomed, what an excellent visit his is! So when I went over the fifth heaven, there I saw Aaron (Harun), Gabriel said (to me): 'This is Aaron; pay him your greetings.' I greeted him and he returned the greeting to me and said: 'You are welcomed, 0 pious brother and pious Prophet.'
Then Gabriel ascended with me to the sixth heaven and asked for its gate to be opened. It was asked: 'Who is it?' Gabriel replied, 'Gabriel.' It was asked: 'Who is accompanying you?' Gabriel replied: 'Muhammad.' It was asked: 'Has he been called?' Gabriel replied in the affirmative. It was said: 'He is welcomed. What an excellent visit his is!' "When I went (over the sixth heaven), there I saw Moses (Musa). Gabriel said (to me): 'This is Moses; pay him your greeting. So I greeted him and he returned the greetings to me and said: 'You are welcomed, 0 pious brother and pious Prophet.' When I left him (i.e. Moses) he wept. Someone asked him: 'What makes you weep?' Moses said: 'I weep because after me there has been sent (as Prophet) a young man whose followers will enter Paradise in greater numbers than my followers.'
Then Gabriel ascended with me to the seventh heaven and asked for its gate to be opened. It was asked: 'Who is it?' Gabriel replied: 'Gabriel.' It was asked: 'Who is accompanying you?' Gabriel replied: 'Muhammad.' It was asked: 'Has he been called?' Gabriel replied in the affirmative. Then it was said: 'He is welcomed. What an excellent visit his is!' "So when I went (over the seventh heaven), there I saw Abraham (Ibrahim). Gabriel said (to me): This is your father; pay your greetings to him.' So I greeted him and he returned the greetings to me and said: 'You are welcomed, 0 pious son and pious Prophet.'
Then I was made to ascend to Sidrat-ul-Muntaha (i.e. the Lote Tree of the utmost boundary). Behold! Its fruits were like the jars of Hajr (i.e. a place near Medina) and its leaves were as big as the ears of elephants. Gabriel said: 'This is the Lote Tree of the utmost boundary.' Behold! There ran four rivers; two were hidden and two were visible, I asked: 'What are these two kinds of rivers, 0 Gabriel?' He replied: 'As for the hidden rivers, they are two rivers in Paradise and the visible rivers are the Nile and the Euphrates.'
'Then Al-Bait-ul-Mamur (i.e. the Sacred House) was shown to me and a container full of wine and another full of milk and a third full of honey were brought to me. I took the milk. Gabriel remarked: 'This is the Islamic religion which you and your followers are following.'
Then the prayers were enjoined on me: they were fifty prayers a day. When I returned, I passed by Moses, who asked (me): 'What have you been ordered to do?' I replied: 'I have been ordered to offer fifty prayers a day.' Moses said: 'Your followers cannot bear fifty prayers a day, and by Allah I have tested people before you, and I have tried my level best with Bani Israel (in vain). Go back to your Lord and ask for reduction to lessen your followers' burden.' So I went back, and Allah reduced ten prayers for me. Then again I came to Moses, but he repeated the same as he had said before. Then again I went back to Allah, and He reduced ten more prayers. When I came back to Moses he said the same. I went back to Allah, and He ordered me to observe ten prayers a day. When I came back to Moses, he repeated the same advice, so I went back to Allah and was ordered to observe five prayers a day.
"When I came back to Moses, he said: 'What have you been ordered?' I replied: 'I have been ordered to observe five prayers a day.' He said: 'Your followers cannot bear five prayers a day, and no doubt, I have got an experience of the people before you, and I have tried my level best with Bani Israel, so go back to your Lord and ask for reduction to lessen your followers' burden.' I said: 'I have requested so much of my Lord that I feel ashamed, but I am satisfied now and surrender to Allah's Order.' When I left, I heard a voice saying: 'I have passed My order and have lessened the burden of My worshippers."'

1 Like

Re: Muslims In Al-jannah by truthman2012(m): 11:21am On Jun 24, 2013
deSika: are you for real. no jihad fighters in paradise.

Yes my brother. Muhammad saw none of them.
Re: Muslims In Al-jannah by deols(f): 11:38am On Jun 24, 2013
what more do you want to hear? He wasnt there for a roll call nor did he mention seeing everyone in paradise.
Re: Muslims In Al-jannah by truthman2012(m): 11:51am On Jun 24, 2013
tosin2013: So ur so called list are all those in paradise? So where is Noah,Solomon, David Elijah Lot etc.dat were even prophets!

Candid advice; U NEED YABA LEFT!

That should tell you Muhammad was not in true paradise. It was satanic manipulations. The true paradise contains all the dead saints and not the only people Muhammad saw. Those people he saw were demons who impersonated them.

Muhammad said he saw many women in Hell. Did he go to heaven/paradise or hell? He saw Houris created for muslims for sexual immorality before the throne of God. Lies.

I read a book by an Occult Grand Master who was taken to heaven like Muhammad. He was shown just some people like Muhammad saw. He was welcome the way Muhammad was. He was made to believe he was senior to Jesus in spiritual rank. He later discovered it was deception when he met with Christ. He is today a preacher.

1 Like

Re: Muslims In Al-jannah by truthman2012(m): 12:10pm On Jun 24, 2013
deols: what more do you want to hear? He wasnt there for a roll call nor did he mention seeing everyone in paradise.

My sister, he saw some people as listed in the beginning of the thread. Go through the hadith on his anscension very well. God bless you as you do.
Re: Muslims In Al-jannah by truthman2012(m): 1:50pm On Jun 24, 2013
Wait a minute. Was Muhammad not suprised he saw the listed people in paradise?

Allah said all humans will cross from hell to paradise on Resurrection Day and the evil doers will remain there (Quran 19:68-72). Had those people he saw in paradise crossed before the Resurrection Day? How did they find their ways to paradise?

I need a good answer please.
Re: Muslims In Al-jannah by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 24, 2013
@truthman2012, desika, basilico: heavens [7 layers] are not Paradise. Paradise is beyond all of them. Paradise may be further that the farthest lote tree. The lote tree is the divider between this world [earth all the way to 7th heaven and just before the point of the lote tree].

Our father Adam [as] was on first. Jesus and John [as] on 2nd. Enoch [Idris] [as] who was elevated [as in some prophets are raised up more than others] was on 3rd. The prophet saw many more [including Yusuf, etc]. So on 6th was Moses [as] who he discussed the number of daily salah with and on the 7th was Abraham leaning on Baitul Mamur [heavenly sister structure of Kaaba, which it is directly opposite on top of]. It is this house that there are everyday 70,000 angels make pilgrimage to it, and never to return to it.

Were any of the prophets in Paradise when he met each? No. None of them was in paradise but in their assigned spaces and levels of the heavens. Heavens are not Paradise. I see why you christians are falling over each other in lack of understanding. Heaven is your destination. Paradise is ours inshaAllah. in heaven there are paradise and hell already. We will take paradise and we want you to cross to Islam to be able to, otherwise the alternative is not sweet.

Did Muhammad [sa] see anyone in Paradise? Believers. Proofs; The Quran says martyrs are in paradise already so Sumayya bint Khabat [RA] is in there, including Hamza bin Abi Mutalib [RA] and many more.

Hadith; Muhammad [SA] said to Bilal bin Rabah that he heard the sound of his shoes in from of him in Paradise.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims In Al-jannah by basilico: 2:11pm On Jun 24, 2013
Does this not smack of Islamic supremacy? The earlier prophets go to heaven the Muslims go to paradise!!!!
The infidels go to hell fire.
The hierarchy of heaven is that Abraham ( as the builder of the Kaaba) ranks higher than Jesus the Messiah? And Muslims rank higher than Abraham?
Is that what you are saying?

RoyPCain: @truthman2012, desika, bacilico: heavens [7 layers] are not Paradise. Paradise is beyond all of them. Paradise may be further that the farthest lote tree. The lote tree is the divider between this world [earth all the way to 7th heaven and just before the point of the lote tree].

Our father Adam [as] was on first. Jesus and John [as] on 2nd. Enoch [Idris] [as] who was elevated [as in some prophets are raised up more than others] was on 3rd. The prophet saw many more [including Yusuf, etc]. So on 6th was Moses [as] who he discussed the number of daily salah with and on the 7th was Abraham leaning on Baitul Mamur [heavenly sister structure of Kaaba, which it is directly opposite on top of]. It is this house that there are everyday 70,000 angels make pilgrimage to it, and never to return to it.

Were any of the prophets in Paradise when he met each? No. None of them was in paradise but in their assigned spaces and levels of the heavens. Heavens are not Paradise. I see why you christians are falling over each other in lack of understanding. Heaven is your destination. Paradise is ours inshaAllah. in heaven there are paradise and hell already. We will take paradise and we want you to cross to Islam to be able to, otherwise the alternative is not sweet.

Did Muhammad [sa] see anyone in Paradise? Believers. Proofs; The Quran says martyrs are in paradise already so Sumayya bint Khabat [RA] is in there, including Hamza bin Abi Mutalib [RA] and many more.

Hadith; Muhammad [SA] said to Bilal bin Rabah that he heard the sound of his shoes in from of him in Paradise.
Re: Muslims In Al-jannah by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2013
@basilico; is it the supremacy that is now your gripe or the fact that you have been shown that Quran and Hadith show that Muslims, especially the Martyr are Paradise bound, when you guys were they were not there? You know not all martyrs died in wars, conflicts. some worked hard and died as martyrs on their bed or in sickness.

The Prophet [sa] saw what he saw, be it that the prophets were taken out of paradise and placed in heavens because of this occasion or they have not entered paradise because it is not Judgment yet, the fact is that Muhammad [sa] is a honored Guest of his Lord and he was from the best. In short, Sumayya [RA] is in paradise before day of Judgment. InshaAllah. And i can quote the Quranic verse about Martyr already in Paradise.

My advise is that you should do a thorough research before penning anything against those who you have chosen as your enemies. even to honor a friend tell the truth by knowing enough of the truth you are saying about him otherwise it may be lies.

so after you copied all of that you didnt notice heavens and paradise, neither is the other?

2 Likes

Re: Muslims In Al-jannah by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2013
double posts
Re: Muslims In Al-jannah by usba: 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2013
So the Christians believe Muhammad pbuh was actually in heaven? Niiiiiiiice!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Muslims In Al-jannah by maclatunji: 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2013
usba: So the Christians believe Muhammad pbuh was actually in heaven? Niiiiiiiice!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

They don't. This particular Christian is just looking for an argument.
Re: Muslims In Al-jannah by usba: 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2013
maclatunji:

They don't. This particular Christian is just looking for an argument.

Then he deserve our pity, he cannot have his cake and eat it at the same time, either he agrees that Muhammad pbuh was in Heaven and that the same Qur'an he quotes from are valid or he argument will make little to no sense, as the Qur'an is filled with numerous verses stating Muslims will go to Paradise . . . hence if the verse he relies states Muhammad SAW saw prophets of old in paradise is acceptable, then it follows that other verses are equally acceptable that states muslims will go to paradise . . .
Re: Muslims In Al-jannah by basilico: 6:47pm On Jun 24, 2013
Muhammad never ascended to heaven. It was his fairy tale that I reproduced. Please start another thread as to whether the miraj is a myth.
usba:

Then he deserve our pity, he cannot have his cake and eat it at the same time, either he agrees that Muhammad pbuh was in Heaven and that the same Qur'an he quotes from are valid or he argument will make little to no sense, as the Qur'an is filled with numerous verses stating Muslims will go to Paradise . . . hence if the verse he relies states Muhammad SAW saw prophets of old in paradise is acceptable, then it follows that other verses are equally acceptable that states muslims will go to paradise . . .
Re: Muslims In Al-jannah by truthman2012(m): 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2013
RoyPCain: @truthman2012, desika, basilico: heavens [7 layers] are not Paradise. Paradise is beyond all of them. Paradise may be further that the farthest lote tree. The lote tree is the divider between this world [earth all the way to 7th heaven and just before the point of the lote tree].

You said the 7 layers Muhammad went was not paradise. Who is lying here. Your hadith says Muhammad was taken on a horse-like being to paradise in his one-night journey to the 7-layers. Are you confused? Or the hadith is the confusion?

You said Muhammad heard the sound of Bilal's shoes in paradise when he was not dead yet. Do people go to paradise alive? Do people wear shoes there? Which company is producing shoes in paradise?

So it was the sound of only Bilals shoes he heard in paradise, what happened to the whole lot of his other followers? Where are they?
Re: Muslims In Al-jannah by truthman2012(m): 7:01pm On Jun 24, 2013
RoyPCain: @truthman2012, desika, basilico: heavens [7 layers] are not Paradise. Paradise is beyond all of them. Paradise may be further that the farthest lote tree. The lote tree is the divider between this world [earth all the way to 7th heaven and just before the point of the lote tree].

Re: Muslims In Al-jannah by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 24, 2013
@truthman2012;
by truthman2012: 7:00pm

You said the 7 layers Muhammad went was not paradise. Who is lying here. Your hadith says Muhammad was taken on a horse-like being to paradise in his one-night journey to the 7-layers. Are you confused? Or the hadith is the confusion?

You said Muhammad heard the sound of Bilal's shoes in paradise when he was not dead yet. Do people go to paradise alive? Do people wear shoes there? Which company is producing shoes in paradise?

So it was the sound of only Bilals shoes he heard in paradise, what happened to the whole lot of his other followers? Where are they?

Again, 'heavens' is not paradise. maybe in christianity it is the final place of felicity since all you do will be clapping and singing. before Muhammad [sa] got to paradise, he passed through 7 layers of heavens. in these 7 layers he met the prophets you listed. Martyrs in Islam are already lodged in Paradise. you see the complete state of things now, truthmn2012? shine your eyes and shine your mind. if you think people are gonna be naked in paradise, why do you people dress you dead in fine suits? He foresaw Bilal [ra] who was still alive in paradise by hearing the sound of his shoes. So Alhamdulillah the martyrs were already there as well since they were already dead.

it seems as if you agreed with the explanation? when are you going to enter Islam my dear brother? dont let satan suggest any reason you should remain out. Hell is not something to wish an enemy because extreme heat is no joke. its summer time in northern hemisphere and everyone is feeling it already. its gonna be a crazy lazy daz of summer soon when even the air conditioner may not be able to handle the extreme heat in some places. that is nothing when you talk about fire to punish.
Re: Muslims In Al-jannah by deSika(m): 7:42pm On Jun 24, 2013
Chris†Kid:
Lmao @ how muhammad was bargaining number of prayers to be offered. It seems like Moses understands humans better than muhammad and allah put together. undecided
my brother, it seems Allah does not know what the humans he created can handle. Allah does not know that his creatures cannot bear much prayers. Moses knows better.
Re: Muslims In Al-jannah by truthman2012(m): 8:00pm On Jun 24, 2013
RoyPCain: @truthman2012;

Again, 'heavens' is not paradise. maybe in christianity it is the final place of felicity since all you do will be clapping and singing. before Muhammad [sa] got to paradise, he passed through 7 layers of heavens. in these 7 layers he met the prophets you listed. Martyrs in Islam are already lodged in Paradise. you see the complete state of things now, truthmn2012? shine your eyes and shine your mind. if you think people are gonna be naked in paradise, why do you people dress you dead in fine suits? He foresaw Bilal [ra] who was still alive in paradise by hearing the sound of his shoes. So Alhamdulillah the martyrs were already there as well since they were already dead.

it seems as if you agreed with the explanation? when are you going to enter Islam my dear brother? dont let satan suggest any reason you should remain out. Hell is not something to wish an enemy because extreme heat is no joke. its summer time in northern hemisphere and everyone is feeling it already. its gonna be a crazy lazy daz of summer soon when even the air conditioner may not be able to handle the extreme heat in some places. that is nothing when you talk about fire to punish.

''.....Hell is not something you wish an enemy'' That is right. That is why I pity you muslims as your Allah promised you hellfire (Quran 19:68-72, and Bukhari Vol. 1, Book 12, Number 770). If you go through them thoughtfully and sincerely, you will run to Jesus (Messiah) for salvation. Unless you are saying Allah does not mean what he said.

Let me ask you a question: those people Muhammad saw in paradise, when are they going to enter hell to cross the bridge to heaven?
Re: Muslims In Al-jannah by tosin2013: 10:26pm On Jun 24, 2013
I don't think its worth it trying to explain to these clowns!
This thread was created for the pupose of trolling!

No matter aw much u keep explaining they keep twisting and turning facts!

Dis ones don't ask for sake of understanding islamic principles they do so for ridicule. Really pathetic.
Re: Muslims In Al-jannah by ChristKid1: 8:56am On Jun 25, 2013
tosin2013: I don't think its worth it trying to explain to these clowns!
This thread was created for the pupose of trolling!

No matter aw much u keep explaining they keep twisting and turning facts!

Dis ones don't ask for sake of understanding islamic principles they do so for ridicule. Really pathetic.
grin grin grin

Bros na so this fact finding thread provoke u ni? tongue
Re: Muslims In Al-jannah by tosin2013: 9:10am On Jun 25, 2013
Dis one fact finding?! Aabeegii!

Dis thread is a sorry waste of tym! cool cool tongue
Re: Muslims In Al-jannah by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 25, 2013
@truthman21013:
by truthman2012: 8:00pm On Jun 24

''.....Hell is not something you wish an enemy'' That is right. That is why I pity you muslims as your Allah promised you hellfire (Quran 19:68-72, and Bukhari Vol. 1, Book 12, Number 770). If you go through them thoughtfully and sincerely, you will run to Jesus (Messiah) for salvation. Unless you are saying Allah does not mean what he said.

Let me ask you a question: those people Muhammad saw in paradise, when are they going to enter hell to cross the bridge to heaven?

if you read Quran 19 starting from 65 through 74, you will see all humans in it, everyone, Jesus, Muhammad Adam, and all prophets [as]. You will not escape by thinking somebody will help you. If you die outside Islam, well. Allah is Merciful so y this thread you have no excuse and we in Islam may have our argument that we try to call you to guidance, away from misguidance. Abraham in the Bible was thrown in the fire. He was not hurt by it. So if Allah make the muslims enter it, it is by His Might and perhaps, it is a test also and He prevents it to burn those who keep faith in Him.

But you, I pray you dont die as enemy of Allah. do you know what kings do to their enemies that is in their grip? do you wanna chance anything against your Creator and dont see disaster at the end?

The fact that the prophet saw Muslims in Paradise already if thats what you are saying agrees with Quran 19/65-74 that those who will be herded or thrown into hell are not sincere muslims, but hardened non muslims, InshaAllah. You are a hardened non muslim, truthman2013. you are young and there is still a lot of life in you. go and study Islam and ask your question and challenge your mind and the church leaders. do it quickly so that you may be a source of real salvation to the others in your bloodline, the older people who by tradition, christians not knowing that Jesus didnt ask anyone to create a religion on him, but he didnt die at all so how can he die for anybody when each has to die physically and only by obedience to God in worship and good deeds faithfully is the ingredient of Merciful Salvation.

the prophets were in heavens; there are 7 layers of heavens. no one of the 7 is paradise. Paradise is a different creation and heavens as entity is a different creation. dont wear christian eye glasses to discuss islamic materils.
Re: Muslims In Al-jannah by deSika(m): 11:25am On Jun 25, 2013
RoyPCain: @truthman21013:

if you read Quran 19 starting from 65 through 74, you will see all humans in it, everyone, Jesus, Muhammad Adam, and all prophets [as]. You will not escape by thinking somebody will help you. If you die outside Islam, well. Allah is Merciful so y this thread you have no excuse and we in Islam may have our argument that we try to call you to guidance, away from misguidance. Abraham in the Bible was thrown in the fire. He was not hurt by it. So if Allah make the muslims enter it, it is by His Might and perhaps, it is a test also and He prevents it to burn those who keep faith in Him.

But you, I pray you dont die as enemy of Allah. do you know what kings do to their enemies that is in their grip? do you wanna chance anything against your Creator and dont see disaster at the end?

The fact that the prophet saw Muslims in Paradise already if thats what you are saying agrees with Quran 19/65-74 that those who will be herded or thrown into hell are not sincere muslims, but hardened non muslims, InshaAllah. You are a hardened non muslim, truthman2013. you are young and there is still a lot of life in you. go and study Islam and ask your question and challenge your mind and the church leaders. do it quickly so that you may be a source of real salvation to the others in your bloodline, the older people who by tradition, christians not knowing that Jesus didnt ask anyone to create a religion on him, but he didnt die at all so how can he die for anybody when each has to die physically and only by obedience to God in worship and good deeds faithfully is the ingredient of Merciful Salvation.

the prophets were in heavens; there are 7 layers of heavens. no one of the 7 is paradise. Paradise is a different creation and heavens as entity is a different creation. dont wear christian eye glasses to discuss islamic materils.
its interesting to note that the jewish prophets muhammad saw in paradise were long dead. Whereas the muslims he mentioned were still alive. I know that blindness wont allow you to see it. Its falsehood of the highest grade for you to accept that someone who is alive on earth is also in heaven. One would have expected Muhammad to have seen his dead jihad fighters in paradise during his visit. But no, maybe while passing through the hell they could not make it.

Its also interesting that you would pass tru hell or go to hell before going to paradise[am wondering whether as a tourist or what] and you still have the face to invite people who would not know what hell looks really looks like talkmore of seeing it to join you on you tour of hell before paradise.

Enjoy the hell tour while on your way to paradise, perhaps your paradise is just behind hell. That paradise must be hot for it to be accessible to hell tourists

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ten Prescriptions For Attaining Total Piety / Ruling On Working For The Crowdsourcing Website / Igbo Muslims and prominent igbo Muslims Politicians In Igbo Land(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.