Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Step Your Whip Game Up----2008 Armada - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Step Your Whip Game Up----2008 Armada (1408 Views)

JUST ARRIVED!!! Foreign Used BMW X3..sweet Whip. / 2005 Nissan Armada,fully Loaded With Dvd Player,,best Price Ever / 2005 Benz E-class (wicked Whip) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Step Your Whip Game Up----2008 Armada by ToToChoper: 3:48am On May 12, 2008
Power up, power down!!!

Also set for June is this bad boy Armada aka "Da kitty magnet"  grin grin grin

A good car does advertise it self.

No long talk, just show your grill.  grin grin grin

Only for the Big Boys.

Asking price 8mil

Email:

Re: Step Your Whip Game Up----2008 Armada by fotodaddy: 8:31am On May 12, 2008
na wah o!!! toto magnet from pussy choper grin grin grin

Wonders will never cease wink
Re: Step Your Whip Game Up----2008 Armada by nkc(m): 8:37am On May 12, 2008
@totochopper,

dis ur car na PUSSY MAGNET u call am, where dey christen am dat kin name grin
Re: Step Your Whip Game Up----2008 Armada by fotodaddy: 8:43am On May 12, 2008
@nkc,
This is the 2008 Nissan Armada PM (the latest top of the range full optioned model) Forget SE, LE etc. The PM will even give you a "massage" while you drive!!! grin And if you are not driving, the possibilities are endless, some of the features are infrared wireless dildos, cock buddy, steering wheel controlled vibrator smiley. THE PM model is definetly the one to have.

I wish I saw it earlier, I'd have ordered it instead of the ordinary LE i got. Ahh grin
Re: Step Your Whip Game Up----2008 Armada by nkc(m): 8:53am On May 12, 2008
@totochopper

is he saying the truth lipsrsealed
Re: Step Your Whip Game Up----2008 Armada by icemann(m): 9:04am On May 12, 2008
@fotodaddy

grin grin grin grin grin
DO The car seat belts Give HEAD?
Re: Step Your Whip Game Up----2008 Armada by ToToChoper: 1:11pm On May 12, 2008
Relax!

The truth of the matter is that Da pussy magnet offers features capable of steaming up an inquisitive damsel but should not be misconstrued as a mobile sex-store.
Re: Step Your Whip Game Up----2008 Armada by riche007(m): 1:34pm On May 12, 2008
ToToChoper:

Relax!

The truth of the matter is that Da pussy magnet offers features capable of steaming up an inquisitive damsel but should not be misconstrued as a mobile sex-store.
grin grin grin ok o. . .so how much is it going for? Let's see more details (pics), mileage, etc

BTW, I was never a fan of Amanda because she's very big. . .I like 'em relatively small, obviously tight and sleek  grin
Re: Step Your Whip Game Up----2008 Armada by ToToChoper: 2:33pm On May 12, 2008
Richie rich,
It seems clear to me that you're inquisitive (although not a damsel  cry cry).

But let me point out one interesting fact in a bid to dismiss the view that bigger isn't tight and sleek. My principle has always been why go small when you can ably suit this bad boy with a bevy of beauties all nibbling sweet nothings in your ear. Is it the smoothness in the ride, the comfy leather seat, DVD package, navigation.

Da pussy magnet  grin  grin grin can even also alert you when there is a meddling "small" car behind you totally transfixed at your poise. 

Price set is listed above and please use my email wisely as this vehicle has no reserve.  Thanks
Re: Step Your Whip Game Up----2008 Armada by lungwun(m): 5:41pm On May 13, 2008
No be small thing o!
Re: Step Your Whip Game Up----2008 Armada by riche007(m): 5:54pm On May 13, 2008
ToToChoper:

Richie rich,
It seems clear to me that you're inquisitive (although not a damsel cry cry).

But let me point out one interesting fact in a bid to dismiss the view that bigger isn't tight and sleek. My principle has always been why go small when you can ably suit this bad boy with a bevy of beauties all nibbling sweet nothings in your ear. Is it the smoothness in the ride, the comfy leather seat, DVD package, navigation.

Da pussy magnet grin grin grin can even also alert you when there is a meddling "small" car behind you totally transfixed at your poise.

Price set is listed above and please use my email wisely as this vehicle has no reserve. Thanks
After all these hoopla, u still never answer one of the basic questions. How used is she? Mileage? Can u imagine a big girl with over-clocked mileage. . .apart from eye candy, make I no go misyarn grin

Regardless, I still like 'em tight and sleek tongue
Re: Step Your Whip Game Up----2008 Armada by ToToChoper: 3:03am On May 14, 2008
Oga Richie,

after breezing through the accompaning manual if reveals a 100% on affinity test on slim sexy damsels but if your thing is big girls with over-clocked mileage grin grin grin, then I have to say the Pussy Magnet hasn't been tested on that level.

(1) (Reply)

Two 10 Tyres Tippers And A Mixer And A Dumper For Cheap Sale. / 2001 Nissan Pathfinder So Clean / 2005 Toyota Sienna Engine & Transmission (gear) Available 3.3l Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.