Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

2005 Benz E-class (wicked Whip) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2005 Benz E-class (wicked Whip) (3272 Views)

Bonus Clean Reg 2005 Benz E240 For 1.490k Call 08189989354 / Very Clean 2005 Benz E240 In Top Condition #1.150m In Egbeda Urgent Sale / 2005 Benz S350 : Uploading Uploading Uploading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2005 Benz E-class (wicked Whip) by SanixINT: 4:44am On Jun 02, 2009
Dear Nairalanders,
This is my first time on this website so I really dont know how things work here
but I was recommended here by a friend who believes in this site alot.
I am based in the UK and my name is Kandi Keri. I have an E-Class Benz (2005)
for sale which was originally bought from Ameria about 6 months ago and I intended
to bring ship it to Nigeria as I was coming down this summer. Right Now things have
changed and I need to go to America first then maybe take off to Nigeria from there if
there is enough time for me. I had already concluded shipping arrangements for the car
so I decided to sell it at a give away price to anyone who would love to buy it when it
gets to Nigeria.
I know I will buy a car when I get to America so thats why I am not to keen on keeping this
one.
The give away price is: N1.2million including the shipping cost but you will handle the clearing
yourself.
If interested please email: sanix_international@yahoo.co.uk or call 00447950735848

The full details and pictures of the car :
Driver Air Bag, Passenger Air Bag, Tires - Rear Performance, Traction Control, Aluminum Wheels, Power Windows, Intermittent Wipers, Fog Lamps, Power Passenger Mirror, Heated Exterior Driver Mirror, Heated Exterior Passenger Mirror, Variable Speed Intermittent Wipers, Rain Sensing Wipers, Steering Wheel Controls, Vehicle Anti-Theft System, Auto-Off Headlights, Woodgrain Interior Trim, Electrochromic Rearview Mirror, Integrated Turn Signal Mirrors, Driver Vanity Mirror, Passenger Vanity Mirror, Driver Illuminated Vanity Mirror, Passenger Illuminated Visor Mirror, Mirror Memory, Rear Seat Heat Ducts, Front Reading Lamps, Rear Reading Lamps, Driver Lumbar, Seat Memory, Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel, Emergency Trunk Release, Remote Trunk Release, Trip Computer, Universal Garage Door Opener, Telematics, Electronic Stability Control, Brake Assist, Passenger Air Bag On/Off Switch, Side Air Bag, Rear Body Air Bag, Side Head Air Bag, Rear Head Air Bag, Climate Control, Dual Zone A/C, Alarm, AM/FM Stereo, CD Player, 4-Wheel ABS, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, Rear Defrost, Rear Wheel Drive, Front Floor Mats, Auto-On Headlights, Daytime Running Lights, Keyless Entry, Power Door Locks, Heated Mirrors, Power Driver Mirror, Power Driver Seat, Power Passenger Seat, Leather Seats, Vinyl Seats, Power Steering, Adjustable Steering Wheel, Tires - Front Performance
Fuel Economy, Remote Power Locks Includes Trunk/Hatch And Includes Power Windows, Front And Rear Power Windows With Two One-Touch, Cruise Control, Four-Wheel ABS, Four Disc Brakes Including Two Ventilated Discs, Driver Front Airbag With Multi-Stage Deployment, Passenger Front Airbag With Occupant Sensors And Multi-Stage Deployment, Front Side Airbag With Occupant Sensors, Rear Side Airbag, Manufacturer'S Own Audio System With AM/FM And CD Player, Electronic Brake Distribution, Electronic Traction Control Via ABS & Engine Management, Stability Control, Tinted Glass On Cabin, Front And Rear Alloy Wheels With 16 Inch Rim Diam And 8 Inch Rim Width, Front And Rear Roof Airbag, Projector Beam Lens Halogen Bulb Headlights, Front Fog Lights, Rear Fog Lights, Luxury Trim Wood & Leather On Gearknob, Wood/Woodgrain On Doors And Wood/Woodgrain On Dashboard, External Temperature, Cornering Brake Control, Tachometer, Driver Power Heated Body Color Door Mirrors With Automatic Operation Indicator Lights, Passenger Power Heated Body Color Door Mirrors With Automatic Indicator Lights, Day Time Running Lights, Heated Washer, Fixed Rear Window With Defogger, Nine Speaker(S), Computer With Average Speed, Average Fuel Consumption And Range For Remaining Fuel, Remote Audio Controls, Brake Assist System, Online Information System, Smart Card / Smart Key Manual, Includes Memory Seat Adjustments And Includes Memory Steering Wheel Position, Remote Control Remote Trunk/Hatch Release, Front And Rear Reading Lights, Service Interval Indicator, Peripheral Anti-Theft Protection, Vinyl Seat Upholstery With Additional Vinyl, Bucket Electrically Adjustable Driver And Passenger Seat With Height Adjustment, Lumbar Adjustment, Five Adjustments And Tilt Adjustment, Three Fixed Bench Front Facing Rear Seats With Zero Adjustments, Vehicle Speed Proportional Power Steering

Re: 2005 Benz E-class (wicked Whip) by SanixINT: 4:49am On Jun 02, 2009
More Pictures

Re: 2005 Benz E-class (wicked Whip) by sonety2k(m): 5:19am On Jun 02, 2009
[i][b]Are u sure that's the price of the car or ?

Well post the Vin of your car , that's the rule here,

happy sales
.[/[/b]i]
Re: 2005 Benz E-class (wicked Whip) by jaybee3(m): 5:22am On Jun 02, 2009
1.2M for that car and mama has def got her self a new birthday pressie.
Re: 2005 Benz E-class (wicked Whip) by Yizzurr(m): 5:41am On Jun 02, 2009
WAT IS THE MODE OF PAYMENT
is it all at once or pay on delivery to naija Port,

AM intrested Call Yinka 08060113636
or mail spik2yinka@yahoo.com
Re: 2005 Benz E-class (wicked Whip) by maballack(m): 8:05am On Jun 02, 2009
I was always told that anything that sounds too good to be true is not true, I thought in Uk u dont see LHS, just RHS only and then again a 2005 Merc E wat?, even mercedes would buy back from you at a higher than that amount,
Re: 2005 Benz E-class (wicked Whip) by ariffeddy(m): 9:28am On Jun 02, 2009
Anyway this is Scam, Naira lander Beware
Re: 2005 Benz E-class (wicked Whip) by Emperoh(m): 9:51am On Jun 02, 2009
Suspicion is written all over this. . . . moderator pls show this poster the advert guidelines!!
Re: 2005 Benz E-class (wicked Whip) by Piedpiper(m): 10:52am On Jun 02, 2009
Very interesting, well payment aint a problem if all is on the up and up. Call me on 08078307213 or mail me @ gringoriakabuogu@yahoo.com
Re: 2005 Benz E-class (wicked Whip) by SanixINT: 11:07am On Jun 02, 2009
Hello Nairaland,
I bought the car for $9500 if you convert that to Naira I wonder what the difference would
be.
I got it at a bargain so I am selling it like that as well.
Any interested buyer doesnt need to pay the for all the money, all I need is a deposit of N450,000
and when the car arrives you pay the balance.
Re: 2005 Benz E-class (wicked Whip) by jaybee3(m): 11:12am On Jun 02, 2009
SanixINT:

Hello Nairaland,
I bought the car for $9500 if you convert that to Naira I wonder what the difference would
be.
I got it at a bargain so I am selling it like that as well.
Any interested buyer doesnt need to pay the for all the money, all I need is a deposit of N450,000
and when the car arrives you pay the balance.

And who are you, banco de depositor?
try other forms of 419 and just maybe u might be lucky.
Re: 2005 Benz E-class (wicked Whip) by SanixINT: 11:21am On Jun 02, 2009
Its like there is a lot of drammer going on out here,
Really cant believe this
Did you guys fall victims of fraud on here or something
Y is dis all abt 419
Re: 2005 Benz E-class (wicked Whip) by promise72(m): 12:05pm On Jun 02, 2009
SanixINT:

Its like there is a lot of drammer going on out here,
Really cant believe this
Did you guys fall victims of fraud on here or something
Y is dis all abt 419

Why is the car still carrying a US plates? Why is the neighborhood in the background still the US. Please post the pics of the car itself in the UK. Then we will know that you are serious about selling the car. Seems like you just pulled few pics off the net.

Just let potential buyers beware before parting with your money. Its almost impossible to even get a Toyota Camry 2002 for 1.2m. Why do you think you will get a 2005 Benz for 1.2m undecided
Re: 2005 Benz E-class (wicked Whip) by Delta007(m): 2:14pm On Jun 02, 2009
Sanix, how about I meet you up in the UK and pay for the vehicle in full? undecided
Re: 2005 Benz E-class (wicked Whip) by hamjola: 2:17pm On Jun 02, 2009
@sanix
i think u know d market value of dis car b4 setting ur price like dat. dat ride is too sweet for dat ungentleman price  u wanna sell it.if u r dat nice i bet u have family or friends u can do dat favour for instead of coming here to sell it to pple u dont even know. at dat price their is a lot of pple dat will even buy it from u in u.k without stressing urself to sell to nigerian.
try and another place to sell it.i bet nobody will buy it here
Re: 2005 Benz E-class (wicked Whip) by ayour: 2:45pm On Jun 02, 2009
i called you but y did u answer and then switched off your phone

i live in the uk if you are 4 real lets me up

meanwhile guys beware
Re: 2005 Benz E-class (wicked Whip) by Emperoh(m): 2:57pm On Jun 02, 2009
Poster, if you don't provide us with the VIN of this car, i will personally label it a fraud!!!!
And you the poster a fraudster!!!
Re: 2005 Benz E-class (wicked Whip) by cassytoons: 3:14pm On Jun 02, 2009
The pix looks almost professional,  sure dis wasnt pull off the internet??,
Like one of the posters I wont mind to buy d car in the UK myself and  handle d shipping myself,

I had already concluded shipping arrangements for the car
so I decided to sell it at a give away price to anyone who would love to buy it when it

Since you have concluded shipping arrangement why the haste to collect deposit
Re: 2005 Benz E-class (wicked Whip) by Zomo007: 5:24pm On Jun 02, 2009
Thanks guys for all your forensic observations cool. Baware, this one has 419 written all over it.
Re: 2005 Benz E-class (wicked Whip) by Jodesky(m): 6:05pm On Jun 02, 2009
SanixINT:

Hello Nairaland,
be.

Oga,
Simply add shipping cost of $1,500 to $9,500 and it adds up to $11,000.00 . The best exchange rate is circa N150.00 to USD1.00 at the moment. I wonder if you run a charity when your total cost will be at least N1.65m and you are giving away a car to a complete stranger at a loss?

You need to fortify your story the more,
Re: 2005 Benz E-class (wicked Whip) by bomtara: 7:30pm On Jun 02, 2009
Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This site is only for serious people!
Re: 2005 Benz E-class (wicked Whip) by SanixINT: 8:41pm On Jun 02, 2009
Hello everyone,
I am really amazed at so many people here,
Anyways I have decided not to sell the car anymore.
I think i want to keep it till I get to Nigeria. I never thought
i did a wrong thing by wanting to sell a car I dont need until
I started gettin some nasty comments from pple,
To all those who called and showed interest am really sorry
Re: 2005 Benz E-class (wicked Whip) by Omolabi1: 8:52pm On Jun 02, 2009
SanixINT:
Do not allow people's comments scare you. Go ahead and sell the car right away to prove  the sceptics wrong. If you chicken out, you have just added gun powder to the guns. By so doing, you are telling us that you never wanted to sell initially. BE BOLD MAN
Re: 2005 Benz E-class (wicked Whip) by SanixINT: 10:07pm On Jun 02, 2009
Its my car right,
if i chicken out, i owe no one an explanation or anything for that.
aint gona affect my life in anyway, wud it?
When i started making money i never knew this site so I wonder y
if am tagged as a fraudster i should be bothered as if am gona looking
to make a future from here or as if my life depends on here.
It was just really nice getting to know some pple tho,
Re: 2005 Benz E-class (wicked Whip) by Oloks(m): 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2009
Tell me where u dey stay for London make I come pay pick the car, how about that
Re: 2005 Benz E-class (wicked Whip) by SanixINT: 10:46pm On Jun 02, 2009
Hello,
am really sorry brov, but am really not selling the car again ok,
sorry about that,
Re: 2005 Benz E-class (wicked Whip) by ayour: 10:52pm On Jun 02, 2009
bro no long thing if you've got something to sell please do if not fine & stop showing yourself

na only you know who you be tongue
Re: 2005 Benz E-class (wicked Whip) by Rogbese(m): 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2009
That price for that pedigree of car is just not on. Really. I would take out a loan to buy that car. I would boro money to clear it. C'mon man Nigerians have come a long way. We like good things and hell yes we KNOW good things.

Has anyone seen a scared dog run off with its tail between its legs? Well, that seems to be what SanixINT is doing. We the big dogs dude. Don't you be coming 'round here trying to mess with us.
Re: 2005 Benz E-class (wicked Whip) by travelxpat(m): 6:34pm On Jun 04, 2009
without any further analysis ,i logged in here at exactly 6.18pm 9ja time and read thru all the comments within 60 second and it didnt take me much time to conclude that SanixINT is a fraudstar.
you called yourself Kandi Keri from where?? whcih tribe be dat sef?
secondly you told us stories of how you bought a sweet baby just six months ago from AMERICA and now you intend going back to America before coming to Naija so you have decided to sell it , are u selling it just to raise money for ticket ? or you have another car in mind and just made up your mind to get that one on your visit.
Only fraudstars like you use such emails and this rubbish line sanix_international@yahoo.co.uk or call 00447950735848, you simply want people to belive you are in uk so you opted for SANIX_INTERNATIONAL( THAT INTERNATIONAL SHOULD CONFUSE PPLE ABI? DAT YOU ARE OUTSIDE THE SHORE , WELL DONE, @yahoo.CO.UK , you too much and this your line 447950735848 na from gogle you buy am , brosssss talk true
well you try , but you no get brain
This one is called come and carry and i guess your days are numbered if you dont stop this game of yours, it might be too late b4 you know it and money money money might lead you somewhere you never expected.
MR KANDI KERI, HAPPY SUMMER
Re: 2005 Benz E-class (wicked Whip) by mash2(m): 11:34pm On Jun 05, 2009
Moderator please kindly ban all posting made by this Sanix or whatever he calls himself. You should as a matter of fact post a clear sign to would be members that this forum is not for yahoo yahoo boys, chikeina! angry
Re: 2005 Benz E-class (wicked Whip) by abyte: 2:09am On Jun 06, 2009
No mention of what model E-Class, trim, mileage?
Re: 2005 Benz E-class (wicked Whip) by Pennywise(m): 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2009
Its obvious the chap is an apprentice 419 artist. He brought himself out with all the long story that has neither head nor tail.

My conclusion is that his act is so poor he cant hope to make a living from 419. Maybe he should consider kidnapping for ransom since he has his eye on big money.

If he had said car is going for N2.5m, it would have made it look less of a 419.He can forget deposit Nigerians are too smart for that.I think.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Tipper 19.240 4*4 Long Nose / 2 units 2005 Toyota Highlander For Sale / Super Cleanest 2004 Honda Ivtec Ex For N1.150m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.