Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

How To Sack Your BOSS - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Sack Your BOSS (709 Views)

Things You Should Never Say To Your Boss / If You Do This Now, You Will Sack Your Boss Next Month. / Sack Your Boss Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Sack Your BOSS by deeobserver209(m): 2:24pm On Jun 23, 2013
If you're looking for ways to sack your boss then you come to the right place.
Just Learn how to invest just N1,500 and make cool thousands of Naira daily Directly into your account! This is a great opportunity to escape from the gravity of poverty. I implore you to log on to
https://mymoneyonlineblog./2013/06/15/financial-freedom/
And register into this unique network marketing business.
After you sign up and began making your thousands, go to your boses office. Don't be afraid. Look at him/her squarely in the eyes and say the magic words 'I QUIT'!
YOUR LEVELS WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: How To Sack Your BOSS by clever5680: 2:46pm On Jun 23, 2013
firstly I will have to buy all published copies n kill the author so that my subordinates wont sack me
Re: How To Sack Your BOSS by Blazinraj01(f): 3:12pm On Jun 23, 2013
PONZI SCHEME in another dimension undecided
Re: How To Sack Your BOSS by orekayode: 11:17pm On Jun 23, 2013
clever5680: firstly I will have to buy all published copies n kill the author so that my subordinates wont sack me

HIllarious and brilliant grin

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Most Visited Section On Nairaland? / Strategyq Business Clinic | Scaling The Challenges Of Growth / Make Over 2million Yearly By Starting Your Web Hosting Company Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.