Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Sack Your Boss Now! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sack Your Boss Now! (1133 Views)

Things You Should Never Say To Your Boss / How To Sack Your BOSS / If You Do This Now, You Will Sack Your Boss Next Month. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sack Your Boss Now! by Motiva: 10:01pm On Nov 19, 2010
So many people keep looking for what is not lost, we have answers that you will find useful now and in the future. TAKE A BOLD STEP NOW AND FIRE YOUR BOSS, IF YOU DONT DO IT NOW, YOU WILL FIND OUT YOU ARE JUST POSTPONING THE DOOMSDAY grin

learn how to produce hygiene products with less than N5K, and you can within months grow the business into a big time business.

would you want to produce products that can compete favourably with Morning Fresh, Izal, Dettol in the market ?

what are you waiting for ?

http://jimmycarto..com/2010/11/sack-your-boss-now.html

extra advantage : WE PROMISE TO GIVE YOU 24-7 ASSISTANCE EVEN IF IT IS 2AM YOU ARE PRODUCING !!!

We offer free mentoring once you get the manual.

ONE ON ONE TRAINING POSSIBLE TOO . . .

Watch out for our testimonies in another thread.

Never too late to get on your way out of poverty !
Re: Sack Your Boss Now! by Motiva: 5:27am On Nov 26, 2010
Testimonies have already started coming in . . .

I will keep y'all posted.

but this is my PERSONAL TESTIMONY

I first learnt how to produce hygiene products and other types of businesses in the year 1994 as a young school leaver.

but best believe it, I didnt use the info until early this year, I had the book with me though, but didnt realize the goldmine I had with me until I dug deep within myself that I wanted to be a big time MANUFACTURER . . .

I read one of the Success Digest editions in January, from there I picked MULTIPURPOSE LIQUID SOAP as my intended niche . . .I got re-trained for N5,000 by an experienced soapmaker, bought other e-books on other hygiene products, got retrained on other products again and again.

In earnest, I started production with my wifey, with family and friends patronizing us, though we started small, to the GLORY OF GOD, WE HAVE OUR OWN SITE FOR WHICH WE HAVE STARTED THE PROCESS OF NAFDAC REGISTRATION AT IKORODU.

We didnt despise the days of small beginning!!!

Now, you can be the next person to share that testimony, it has nothing to do with who you are, your qualifications or whatsoever . . .

just u may know, My wifey and myself are degree holders with myself having 3 different professional qualifications, and she having 1 . . maybe just maybe u would understand where I am coming from when I tell you that we have found joy not in working for others, BUT BY SACKING OUR DIFFERENT BOSSES TO BECOME OUR OWN BOSSES . . .mind you we were both in managerial positions in the 2 different places we worked, but we needed no one to reiterate to us that whatever we earned was to make us enslaved to our employers . . .thank God, mine case was more flexible as I was a consultant grin hers was worse cos she had a terrible boss who happened to be female too cool

Its time for you to do what we have done, do the undoable and employ urself eeven with little capital.

Most of these products dont even cost up to 5k to produce, even if you arent chanced to start production, get the materials now like I did when I was just a teenager alongside my parents, the venue of the training then was First Baptist Church Kosofe.

What are u waiting for ? take the bold step !

sack ur boss now!!! cool
Re: Sack Your Boss Now! by mutalu: 10:43pm On Dec 18, 2012
CLICK THE LINK BELLOW TO GET FREE LIBERTY RESERVE AND SACK YOUR OWN BOSS!
http://money4littlework..com/
Re: Sack Your Boss Now! by ogbongenet: 7:25pm On Dec 19, 2012
QUAIL FARMIN…….QUICK CASH……

Quail farming is an uncommon farming business in Nigeria, but the few people that have embraced it are not only smiling to banks, they are also enjoying both the nutritional and health values derived from consuming it
Considering the large number of poultry farmers in Kaduna that have embraced quail farming, it is no doubt one booming farming business that is gradually taking over chicken poultry business in most parts of the north. The high rate of returns and low cost of investment as well rearing them are some of the reasons many farmers are fast resorting to quail farming. In Zaria alone, there are more than 50 farms where quail are reared and sold. The fact that the birds grow and reach maturity stage faster and lay eggs within two months, compared with the six-month maturity period of chickens for whether egg-laying or consumption, attract them to farmers who see the business as a better and more sustainable investment to explore.
From market surveys both in Zaria and Kaduna, a female quail bird sells for N500 while the male goes for between N250 and N300. Its speckled eggs go for between N20 and N25. The bird’s high nutritional and market value encourage many chicken poultry farmers to abandon the business for quail farming. The NEWS gathered that these financial and health benefits, especially the high and quick returns on investment, largely explained farmers’ rush into the business in Jos where it first started, and in Kano, Kaduna and other states in the north where it is booming now. But it is very difficult for people in the southwest who wish to go into quail farming due to the problem of getting quail chicks for starting. Good news the problem has now been solved because you can easily get it now in Ibadan. I started the business just three months ago but glory be to God I earn nothing less than 4000 Naira every day.
BENEFIT OF QUAIL FARMING
It is very easy to maintain
It is not capital intensive compare to poultry farming
High return in a very short time (quail start laying at 45 day old)
It require small space
Quail egg are now recommended in the hospital which makes a good business
Here are some additional benefits you might get from eating quail eggs.:
* acquire a strong immunity system and improve metabolism.
* contain important quantity of calcium easy to assimilate.
* help healing gastritis, ulcer.
* increase hemoglobin level, remove heavy metals, toxins from blood.
* help in the treatment of tuberculosis, asthma,.
* diabetes
* contain ovomucoid protein, used in the production of anti allergic drugs.
* help inhibit cancerous growth.
* help eliminate and remove stones from liver, kidneys and bladder.
* stimulate intellectual activity.
* may accelerate recuperation after blood stroke and help strengthen heart muscle.
* are a powerful stimulant of intimate potency. They nourish the prostrate gland with useful substances, phosphorus, proteins and vitamins and therefore help restore intimate potency.

FOR FURTHER INFO TYPE QUAIL FARMING OR BENEFIT OF QUAIL EGG ON GOOGLE.

TO START QUAIL FARMING CONTACT ME ON 08060115253 OR profindeed@yahoo.com.

Meet you at the top

Re: Sack Your Boss Now! by Jaxx123: 2:48pm On May 25, 2021
MAKE $1,000 WITHIN TWO WEEK IN THIS POWERFUL PROGRAM

READ THIS ARTICLE IF YOU HAVE NOT MAKE AT LEAST $1000 ONLINE BECAUSE YOU WILL MAKE IT NOW!

Having multiple streams of income is no longer an option, but a necessity.

Am inviting you to a proven system that works!

Welcome to The Infinity Processing System.

IPS is a brand new success system that allows you to stop trading time for money with fun and more freedom.

Even as a newbie, its super simple, step by steps guide processes for making commissions that create a life changing income online using highly converting proven template making it super simple to earn 100% commission that can change your financial situations for good directly into your account.

Stop wasting money on shinning objects, collecting tool that doesn’t work.

Start making more money to pay your bills with this proven method of making money from home.

IPS is direct global sales opportunities that only require a smart phone or your laptop.

All you need is an internet for your training anytime, anywhere in the world.
Stop struggling!!!

I know how it feels, have been there, 95% people quit online before getting to their success.

Start earning payments each and every time via proven written ads on social media.

No tech skills needed. Stop cold calling, stop budging of friends and family.

All resources are packed in different levels.

It’s a onetime payment program, no monthly fee, and live webinar with no additional payments.

This system has changed my life and many others that embrace this brand new opportunity.

I NEVER KNOW I CAN BE HERE TODAY.

ALL GLORY TO ALMIGHTY GOD
JOIN US IN THIS BY FOLLOWING THE LINK BELOW

https://limitlessfreedom.me/be-your-own-boss-and-make-money-without-no-limit-copy?fbclid=IwAR1UICNDE8np4ms4AhoqjT462Qt1rCI7ccxWcVWwNQP5PXZVTFuQfnVBvV8

(1) (Reply)

Ogbono Biz How Lucrative / A Simple Online Business That Will Earn You A Lifetime Income / The Only Genuine Business That Earns Any Serious Minded Person N80,000 Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.