Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

How To Make Chapman - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Chapman (5346 Views)

How To Make Chapman Drink / Chapman : How To Make Chapman (nigerian Special Cocktail) --photos / How Do I Make Chapman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Chapman by busolayemi: 2:30pm On Jun 23, 2013
I need practical step to making chapman please...
Re: How To Make Chapman by ibizgirl(f): 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2013
Equal parts of Spite and Fanta
Add lime and drops of agustora (spelling might be wrong) bitters and grenaldine for the right colour.
Re: How To Make Chapman by degurl(f): 11:08am On Jun 25, 2013
ibizgirl: Equal parts of Spite and Fanta
Add lime and drops of agustora (spelling might be wrong) bitters and grenaldine for the right colour.

Thanks. Please what is Agustora bitters? Any alternative that can be used in its place and that of grenaldine? Pls respond.
Re: How To Make Chapman by ibizgirl(f): 12:02pm On Jun 25, 2013
Agostura bitters is what give chapman the unique taste. It can be bought from and liquor shop and you need just a few drops. You can use blackcurrant to replace grenadine for the colour.

degurl:

Thanks. Please what is Agustora bitters? Any alternative that can be used in its place and that of grenaldine? Pls respond.
Re: How To Make Chapman by aademi(f): 10:20am On Jul 15, 2013
U cant really replace angosturas bitters for its unique taste. Ribena/or any blackcurrant gives the colour
Re: How To Make Chapman by Brimmie(m): 10:50am On Jul 23, 2013
How I Make My Own ChapMan
====================

What You Need?
-Fruits (I use Pineapple And Watermelon, Sometimes Orange)
-Water (It depends on the quanntity of ChapMan you need)
-Ethanol (If you want it to be alcoholic; i like it this way when am doing it for a birthday party)
-Eve (Coke or Fanta Flavour)
-Iced Block

How To Preppare?
-Peel the Pineapple and slice it into to smaller size..
-Peel the watermelon also and slice it
-Sieve the Orange.. remember you might need 'nuff Orange if you are using this
-Now Put all these in a small quantity of water.. just like you are soaking them
-Back to the water in the container, use it to dilute the Eve. I use 6 pieces for 12 litres.
-Now pour your fruits inside and mix thoroughly.
-Get 3litres of Ethanol (Pure Alcohol; You can get this secretly) and pour it inside the mixture.
-Put Iced Block inside.. 2 shld be OK (500naira each)

**This how i make ChapMan for my birthday every year! Just to make the Ladies get Tipsy. Am an average guy, so dont expect me to be using Berry and those butty fruits.. LOL! cheesy

ENJOY!!

1 Like

Re: How To Make Chapman by ibizgirl(f): 11:53am On Jul 23, 2013
I am sure you invented this drink grin grin. But this is definately not
Chapman

Brimmie: How I Make My Own ChapMan
====================

What You Need?
-Fruits (I use Pineapple And Watermelon, Sometimes Orange)
-Water (It depends on the quanntity of ChapMan you need)
-Ethanol (If you want it to be alcoholic; i like it this way when am doing it for a birthday party)
-Eve (Coke or Fanta Flavour)
-Iced Block

How To Preppare?
-Peel the Pineapple and slice it into to smaller size..
-Peel the watermelon also and slice it
-Sieve the Orange.. remember you might need 'nuff Orange if you are using this
-Now Put all these in a small quantity of water.. just like you are soaking them
-Back to the water in the container, use it to dilute the Eve. I use 6 pieces for 12 litres.
-Now pour your fruits inside and mix thoroughly.
-Get 3litres of Ethanol (Pure Alcohol; You can get this secretly) and pour it inside the mixture.
-Put Iced Block inside.. 2 shld be OK (500naira each)

**This how i make ChapMan for my birthday every year! Just to make the Ladies get Tipsy. Am an average guy, so dont expect me to be using Berry and those butty fruits.. LOL! cheesy

ENJOY!!

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Chapman by Brimmie(m): 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2013
ibizgirl: I am sure you invented this drink grin grin. But this is definately not
Chapman

See ur mouth! Define ChapMan!?? undecided
Re: How To Make Chapman by ibizgirl(f): 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2013
Small boy google is your friend coolcoolcool

Brimmie:

See ur mouth! Define ChapMan!?? undecided
Re: How To Make Chapman by Brimmie(m): 2:42pm On Jul 25, 2013
ibizgirl: Small boy google is your friend coolcoolcool

Mumu Big Girl! grin tongue
Re: How To Make Chapman by Bawss1(m): 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2013
ibizgirl: I am sure you invented this drink grin grin. But this is definately not
Chapman

LOL
Re: How To Make Chapman by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 12, 2013
Where can I get angostura bitters in port-harcourt?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Chapman by zionjewel: 10:24am On Sep 13, 2013
Brimmie and ibizgirl, wonder y d fight. Everyone is free t define anything their own way.
But @Brimmie, u sure must b upto somthing t mix 3L of ethanol in just 12L of juice to make dat ur liquor.

well angostura bitters is enough t give u dat unique taste and all d alcohol necessary for a good chapman.

grenadine syrup gives it d color and adds t d sweetness.

of course, u cn vary d drink with fresh fruit juices instead of coca-cola drinks.
blackcurrant or zobo can replace grenadine syrup but for the real chapman, nothing can replace angostura.

Note that angostura is alcoholic so be careful while using it. A few spoons depending on the qauntity of your drink will be fine

Enjoy the drink

(1) (Reply)

Best Salt For Cooking / Nigerian Tofu And Goat's Cheese / Food's You Miss When In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.