Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

*2015 ELECTION!** APC Allocates Offices - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / *2015 ELECTION!** APC Allocates Offices (3066 Views)

Abdulmumin Jibrin Allocates N4.1b Projects To His Constituency / Boko Haram: World Bank Allocates $800m For Rebuilding North East / Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *2015 ELECTION!** APC Allocates Offices by gramci: 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Which North are you referring to? Does the North you made reference to include Benue, Bauchi, Plateau, Taraba, Adamawa, Kogi, Kwara and Kaduna states?

I laugh in Kalabari grin grin

its a shame that most e guerrillas don't know Nigeria
Re: *2015 ELECTION!** APC Allocates Offices by boron10(m): 6:00pm On Jun 23, 2013
Nobody should mention Rochas as VP candidate please. That name is nauseating angry
Re: *2015 ELECTION!** APC Allocates Offices by duality(m): 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2013
GEJ will win if he runs for a second term. The election will be free, credible but not fair.

APC should consult their gods and find out if it will say anything different from what I've stated.
Re: *2015 ELECTION!** APC Allocates Offices by Didi5(m): 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2013
Meritbaba: Buhari Fashola ticket would make sense alot, Fashola can easily win all SW votes
Fake news.There is a principle that is always followed.This people will go for a muslim-christian ticket or vice versa.What makes you think Fashola will sell in the SW.I pity this merger.
Re: *2015 ELECTION!** APC Allocates Offices by Gbawe: 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2013
jjcbuthot:

It doesnt work this way. The opposition will lose all its credibility and worth if they have to go to PDP for a presidential candidate. It has never happened anywhere in the world where opposition would go to the incumbent party for its presidential candidate. Yes, for other national appointments, you can consider credible people across the country regardless of their political affiliation.

And why Tambuwa? Because he is supporting the opposition? This is not enough to make a man a presidential material. Tell me landmark legislation that have been delivered in the house so far? Tell me what happened to the house probe of fuel subsidy? The scandal that happened and how the house has handled this.

Buhari/Fashola is the answer if we really want to see a different approach to governance.

Correct. I think Tambuwal is just a maverick politician. Naturally, that does not sit well with members of the "nest of killers" who are mainly uncouth elements insistent on blind loyalty to the cause. Tambuwal won't offer that so they make a big deal of this by insinuating the APC are planning to give him their Presidential ticket never mind the patent senselessness of that idea.
Re: *2015 ELECTION!** APC Allocates Offices by jjcbuthot: 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Which North are you referring to? Does the North you made reference to include Benue, Bauchi, Plateau, Taraba, Adamawa, Kogi, Kwara and Kaduna states?

I laugh in Kalabari grin grin

Keep deceiving yourself... When the fireworks start, you will shit in your pant.

Even in 2011, see below some results.

BAUCHI:
PDP 250, 840
CPC 1, 315, 205

KADUNA:
PDP 1, 190, 179
CPC 1, 334, 244

With no money, no alliance and a new party...

You will be surprised when the fireworks starts for 2015 - now eyes are opened and there is no "I have no shoes" story again.

1 Like

Re: *2015 ELECTION!** APC Allocates Offices by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2013
have they registered their party yet?
Re: *2015 ELECTION!** APC Allocates Offices by dexter1983(m): 6:12pm On Jun 23, 2013
fear evrywhere aT D SLIGHT MENTION OF BUHAri...indeed he is a FORCE TO CONTEND WITH IN THE NORTH....
Re: *2015 ELECTION!** APC Allocates Offices by gramci: 6:14pm On Jun 23, 2013
jjcbuthot:

Keep deceiving yourself... When the fireworks start, you will shit in your pant.

BAUCHI:
PDP 250, 840
CPC 1, 315, 205

KADUNA:
PDP 1, 190, 179
CPC 1, 334, 244

You will be surprised when the fireworks starts for 2015 - now eyes are opened and there is no "I have no shoes" story again.

selective stupidity, why not show us plateau, taraba and adamawa, abi you want see anambra result
Re: *2015 ELECTION!** APC Allocates Offices by jjcbuthot: 6:18pm On Jun 23, 2013
Didi 5: Fake news.There is a principle that is always followed.This people will go for a muslim-christian ticket or vice versa.What makes you think Fashola will sell in the SW.I pity this merger.

Muslim-Xtian? And how many xtians voted for the opposition when pastor Tunder Bakare was made VP? How many muslims in the West voted for opposition because muslim was the president in 2011?

These dont work especially where people are enlightened. It only works in villages and among bigots - and only if your target is SE. But is anybody targeting SE in 2015? It will be a waste of time to do this. Target should be north and West - and for the good people of south west, all they want is a credible person as leader - religion is not important here.

For SE and SE, we only need to ensure no rigging happens there. We will bring the whole world down to SS and SE to monitor election there. People from SE and SS are also free to monitor elections in other parts of the country.
Re: *2015 ELECTION!** APC Allocates Offices by touch4mony: 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2013
quote me APC muslim muslim ticket will nvr win election in nigeria.
Re: *2015 ELECTION!** APC Allocates Offices by dexter1983(m): 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2013
gramci:

selective stupidity, why not show us plateau, taraba and adamawa, abi you want see anambra result

NO ABUSE NA
Re: *2015 ELECTION!** APC Allocates Offices by gramci: 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2013
dexter1983: fear evrywhere aT D SLIGHT MENTION OF BUHAri...indeed he is a FORCE TO CONTEND WITH IN THE NORTH....

we don't need a northern president, we need a Nigerian president, buhari's supporters can continue to foool themselves
Re: *2015 ELECTION!** APC Allocates Offices by dexter1983(m): 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2013
jjcbuthot:

Muslim-Xtian? And how many xtians voted for the opposition when pastor Tunder Bakare was made VP? How many muslims in the West voted for opposition because muslim was the president in 2011?

These dont work especially where people are enlightened. It only works in villages and among bigots - and only if your target is SE. But is anybody targeting SE in 2015? It will be a waste of time to do this. Target should be north and West - and for the good people of south west, all they want is a credible person as leader - religion is not important here.

For SE and SE, we only need to ensure no rigging happens there. We will bring the whole world down to SS and SE to monitor election there. People from SE and SS are also free to monitor elections in other parts of the country.

DIS GUY IS THINKINK N SPEAkin sense....
Re: *2015 ELECTION!** APC Allocates Offices by dexter1983(m): 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2013
gramci:

we don't need a northern president, we need a Nigerian president, buhari's supporters can continue to foool themselves

he is a nigeriaN PRESIDENT...WE NEED HIM FOR D NORERN VOTES WHILE FAshola FOR SOUTHERN WEST VOTE....WE GIV PDP SE,SS
Re: *2015 ELECTION!** APC Allocates Offices by gramci: 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2013
jjcbuthot:

BAUCHI:
PDP 250, 840
CPC 1, 315, 205

KADUNA:
PDP 1, 190, 179
CPC 1, 334, 244

Re: *2015 ELECTION!** APC Allocates Offices by dexter1983(m): 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2013
gramci:

he is a nigeriaN PRESIDENT...WE NEED HIM FOR D NORTHERN VOTES WHILE FAshola FOR SOUTHERN WEST VOTE....WE GIV PDP SE,SS
Re: *2015 ELECTION!** APC Allocates Offices by jjcbuthot: 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2013
gramci:

And who is stupid between us? One of you was telling me Bauchi and Kaduna are not part of the north and will not vote for APC - in those two state CPC won the last election. 2015 will be far different.

I am telling you, next election will be different - PDP can't win Adamawa, Kogi, Kwara, Taraba. Election will not be about religion, my brother.

And when the fireworks start, you will see - lets APC get its registration first.
Re: *2015 ELECTION!** APC Allocates Offices by dexter1983(m): 6:27pm On Jun 23, 2013
jjcbuthot:

And who is stupid between us? One of you was telling me Bauchi and Kaduna are not part of the north and will not vote for APC - in those two state CPC won the last election. 2015 will be far different.

I am telling you, next election will be different - PDP can't win Adamawa, Kogi, Kwara, Taraba. Election will not be about religion, my brother.

And when the fireworks start, you will see - lets APC get its registration first.

AFTER REGISRAION OF APC,PDP GO HEAR WEEEEEN...
Re: *2015 ELECTION!** APC Allocates Offices by gramci: 6:36pm On Jun 23, 2013
jjcbuthot:

you guys don't dissapointed, you still view politics from kindergarten perspective, no wonder you end up whining

1 Like

Re: *2015 ELECTION!** APC Allocates Offices by jjcbuthot: 6:41pm On Jun 23, 2013
gramci:

you guys don't dissapointed, you still view politics from kindergarten perspective, no wonder you end up whining

It should be "don't disappoint". Now, who is in kindergarten? Kid, why don't you just read the posts and learn instead of contributing to what you are not grown up enough to understand?

1 Like

Re: *2015 ELECTION!** APC Allocates Offices by Dsage1: 6:45pm On Jun 23, 2013
jjcbuthot:

But PDP are very strong in those state you mentioned.

Core north, SW and few votes from others states is enough for APC to defeat the opposition.
Re: *2015 ELECTION!** APC Allocates Offices by abacus(m): 6:54pm On Jun 23, 2013
Sunny_bobo: I can't wait to behold this sight again in 2015....

I know your GEJ and fellow travelers never have the people in mind in first place. It's all about "Let give Minority a chance" .. Tell me what you want to sell comes 2015.

- University in every state?
- Airport in every state?
- 200million Dollar ENTERTAINMENT FUND - Where is Ben Bruce self? Long I hear of that guy.
etc

Come 2015, it's GEJ turn to cry.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: *2015 ELECTION!** APC Allocates Offices by Gbawe: 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2013
dexter1983:

AFTER REGISRAION OF APC,PDP GO HEAR WEEEEEN...

I think many are simply underestimating the goodwill the APC will garner home and abroad. The entire world is fed up of the PDP and how it is ensuring Nigeria is a hopeless basket case rather than a symbol of hope for the black race. Well, it will be a pleasure to see some clannish elements learn the hard way.

The desperate lust for change, plus the sentimental nature of Nigerians, was the main factor working in favour of GEJ the last time. He enjoyed worldwide goodwill because of how the entire world deemed him to be a departure from the past. Now it is crystal clear he is a poster child for corrupt elements who have had their time and now need a proxy 'tool' to ensure 'business as usual' continues. This is why GEJ has come in for scathing universal condemnation over the blatantly rampant nature of corruption in Nigeria under his watch.

I still cannot see GEJ getting the PDP ticket but even better for the APC if he does because the advantages that propelled him to Aso Rock are now missing. Totally gone !!! He is no longer seen as change, "fresh air" or transformation. The APC will have the privilege of hosting many,many intelligent, articulate, charismatic and credible people on its platform selling the vision to Nigerians and the World. No long thing. Let the games begin. I will certainly play my part cool cool
Re: *2015 ELECTION!** APC Allocates Offices by Dsage1: 7:05pm On Jun 23, 2013
duality: GEJ will win if he runs for a second term. The election will be free, credible but not fair.

APC should consult their gods and find out if it will say anything different from what I've stated.

Only if 2011 presidential election repeat itself. You know, SW people are unpredictable.
Re: *2015 ELECTION!** APC Allocates Offices by gramci: 7:06pm On Jun 23, 2013
jjcbuthot:

It should be "don't disappoint". Now, who is in kindergarten? Kid, why don't you just read the posts and learn instead of contributing to what you are not grown up enough to understand?

mumu, so that's your problem, smh
Re: *2015 ELECTION!** APC Allocates Offices by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2013
courage89: I will vote for these candidates;

1. Buhari/Fashola or Oshiomole

2. Ribadu/Fashola or Oshiomole

Lets kick out corruption, the main problem we have in our dear country. Lets vote for discipline, accountability and transparency.
Buhari kwa

Ribadu/Okorocha all the way joor ooo

Up,Up Up APC ,Democracy for justice (abi wetin be dem slogan self) !!!
Re: *2015 ELECTION!** APC Allocates Offices by tsomething: 7:35pm On Jun 23, 2013
jjcbuthot:

Listen to yourself! You call people bigots yet your zoning the offices across different zones. If your not a bigot and feel religious and ethnic sentiments do not matter, you should be bold enough to pick two CREDIBLE people from the same zones, even the same village .

hehehehehe

# TEAM FRESH AIR ! In Bros Joe we trust
Re: *2015 ELECTION!** APC Allocates Offices by jjcbuthot: 7:38pm On Jun 23, 2013
t-something:

Listen to yourself! You call people bigots yet your zoning the offices across different zones. If your not a bigot and feel religious and ethnic sentiments do not matter, you should be bold enough to pick two CREDIBLE people from the same zones, even the same village .

hehehehehe

# TEAM FRESH AIR ! In Bros Joe we trust

I am right after all...
Re: *2015 ELECTION!** APC Allocates Offices by Smartluv(m): 7:52pm On Jun 23, 2013
i think Fashola and Rochas wil be better combination if Apc wana go far
Re: *2015 ELECTION!** APC Allocates Offices by jjcbuthot: 8:17pm On Jun 23, 2013
Smartluv: i think Fashola and Rochas wil be better combination if Apc wana go far
grin grin grin grin grin President and VP from South... interesting contribution.
Re: *2015 ELECTION!** APC Allocates Offices by Gbawe: 8:19pm On Jun 23, 2013
Smartluv: i think Fashola and Rochas wil be better combination if Apc wana go far

It is like football. Every fan wants to tell the manager the 11 players he should field. Yet it is the manager who must make the final choice. Real fans who believe in their team ,beyond frivolity, simply get behind the 11 players a competent manager picks and support them to go on and win.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“am Better First Lady Than Michelle Obama” – Dame Patience / Imagine Babatunde Fashola As Minister For Power / Jonathan Reportedly Has A Second Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.