Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Nigeria: How Far Can We Survive As A Nation? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria: How Far Can We Survive As A Nation? (636 Views)

Like Ethiopia, Like Nigeria: How China Helped Ethiopia Economy. / If You’re The President Of Nigeria, How Will You Tackle Corruption? / Reason Why Nigeria May Not Survive As A Nation. (2) (3) (4)

Nigeria: How Far Can We Survive As A Nation? by Danhumprey: 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2013
I don't want to sound like a pessimist or like a prophet of doom. But I think we should keep sentiments,tribalism and religious leanings for once and tell ourselve the truth!

With so many evil things starring us in the face as a people in particular and as a nation in general,one is not left in doubt as to where this nation is heading.
With so many monsters,such as large-scale corruption in both low and high places,with another monster called INSECURITY,we really are at our wit end. So many people have made one prophecy or the other as to our imminent break up as a nation in roughly less than 3years time. Such heart rending predictions leave us with little to hope for as a nation.

My fellow Nairalander,do you think we will survive as a nation and for how long?
Re: Nigeria: How Far Can We Survive As A Nation? by Rednose: 6:25pm On Jun 23, 2013
We will survive, Nigerians are very tough and resilient people. Some of the situations we experience here have evolved into war in some other countries; yet we are still surviving as a nation.
Re: Nigeria: How Far Can We Survive As A Nation? by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 24, 2013
Rednose: We will survive, Nigerians are very tough and resilient people. Some of the situations we experience here have evolved into war in some other countries; yet we are still surviving as a nation.
thats because nigeria s a county i can term "suffering and smiling country" we dey suffer big time.

Re: Nigeria: How Far Can We Survive As A Nation? by 4Willywilly: 11:47am On Jun 24, 2013
Rednose: We will survive, Nigerians are very tough and resilient people. Some of the situations we experience here have evolved into war in some other countries; yet we are still surviving as a nation.
Nigeria is already dead and resting at mortuary just waiting for final burial date.

Re: Nigeria: How Far Can We Survive As A Nation? by Chubhie: 11:55am On Jun 24, 2013
This sleeping giant will yet arise. All it will take is the right leadership.

Re: Nigeria: How Far Can We Survive As A Nation? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 24, 2013
Chubhie: This sleeping giant will yet arise. All it will take is the right leadership.
d question i will lyk 2 ask u is that "wen will d wrong leadership allows the right leadership 2 come and rule" after jesus second coming abi?

Re: Nigeria: How Far Can We Survive As A Nation? by Chubhie: 1:33pm On Jun 24, 2013
Damex333: d question i will lyk 2 ask u is that "wen will d wrong leadership allows the right leadership 2 come and rule" after jesus second coming abi?
The greatest and most powerful revolutions often start very quietly, hidden in the shadows. Remember this.
Re: Nigeria: How Far Can We Survive As A Nation? by Danhumprey: 1:21pm On Jun 25, 2013
Chubhie: The greatest and most powerful revolutions often start very quietly, hidden in the shadows. Remember this.
Talking of revolution,are we really ready for a revolution? And do we have people who can sustain the revolution while it last?
Re: Nigeria: How Far Can We Survive As A Nation? by Danhumprey: 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2013
Damex333: d question i will lyk 2 ask u is that "wen will d wrong leadership allows the right leadership 2 come and rule" after jesus second coming abi?
Damex,you got a point there. But you seems to sound like a pessimist.

2015: Tambuwal Decries Party Autocracy / Senators’ Salaries And Allowances In Nigeria Per Month / Rivers Crisis Started Four Years Ago – Patience Jonathan