Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Nelson Mandela In Critical Condition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nelson Mandela In Critical Condition (11885 Views)

Can We Have Someone Like Nelson Mandela In Nigeria? / Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment / Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nelson Mandela In Critical Condition by fingard02k(m): 9:05pm On Jun 23, 2013
Former South African President Nelson Mandela in critical condition

Nelson Mandela, who is still in hospital, has taken a turn for the worse and is now in critical condition, South African President Jacob Zuma said Sunday.

A statement posted on the presidential website Sunday said Zuma and Deputy President Cyril Ramaphosa visited Mandela Sunday evening in hospital.

They were briefed by the medical team who informed them that Mandela’s condition had become critical over the past 24 hours.

“The doctors are doing everything possible to get his condition to improve,” said Zuma, adding that Mandela is being well-cared for and is comfortable.

They also met with Mandela’s wife Graca Machel in hospital.

Zuma has appealed to the nation and the world to pray for Mandela, his family and the medical team that is attending to him.

Mandela was taken to a hospital in Pretoria on June 8 to be treated for a recurring lung infection.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/former-south-african-president-nelson-mandela-in-critical-condition-1.1338355

2 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela In Critical Condition by chygoz3(m): 9:39pm On Jun 23, 2013
Mandela's time on earth is drawing close to an end. Still wishing him a fast recovery if i happen to be wrong.

6 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela In Critical Condition by dasparrow: 9:40pm On Jun 23, 2013
@Post

Papa Madiba, I pray you feel better. God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela In Critical Condition by Mrniceguyjohn(m): 9:40pm On Jun 23, 2013
S o r r y,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Nelson Mandela In Critical Condition by pboiskinpy(m): 9:40pm On Jun 23, 2013
daddy sorry ooo...You will be fine soon,bt the kind 'critical' wey dis match put me into now ehh,your own fit still be junior oo....*but,get well soon though*

2 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela In Critical Condition by dasparrow: 9:41pm On Jun 23, 2013
chygoz3: .

Re: Nelson Mandela In Critical Condition by tinuolababy(f): 9:41pm On Jun 23, 2013
Super eagles r losing.
Re: Nelson Mandela In Critical Condition by AkandeTK(m): 9:41pm On Jun 23, 2013
Ge well soon.....mandella

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela In Critical Condition by israel007: 9:42pm On Jun 23, 2013
This man should just go and rest. The pain must be too much for him now. Haba

He fought hard, endured pain while fighting for his country. Now that he's old he's still in pains.

God pls help him

3 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela In Critical Condition by chygoz3(m): 9:43pm On Jun 23, 2013
dasparrow:

That was me booking space grin

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela In Critical Condition by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 23, 2013
I wish him quick recovery and a sound health in Jesus name...AMEN. kiss

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela In Critical Condition by amokemi(m): 9:43pm On Jun 23, 2013
While wishing him good recovery, my fear is what becomes of south Africa post-Mandela. He is undoubtedly the greatest African of all times. Madiba the legend.
Re: Nelson Mandela In Critical Condition by Sophiegurl(f): 9:44pm On Jun 23, 2013
94 yrs no be joke. God knows best, we'll be praying for him until papa God is ready. He's been a real life hero and legend, and come what may, he will always be remembered for good.

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela In Critical Condition by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 23, 2013
Mrniceguyjohn: S o r r y,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooooooooooooooo
What is this one saying? angry
Re: Nelson Mandela In Critical Condition by portside(m): 9:45pm On Jun 23, 2013
God make you get well madiba

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela In Critical Condition by Onasa22: 9:45pm On Jun 23, 2013
May God protect him IJN

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela In Critical Condition by 1forall: 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2013
Get well soon Nelson Mandela

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela In Critical Condition by igbeke: 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2013
let the man rest in peace. he has done enough. africa will be proud of him till eternity.
Re: Nelson Mandela In Critical Condition by sucessful1: 9:49pm On Jun 23, 2013
His time has come says the lord.I wish him wat he wish himself.
Re: Nelson Mandela In Critical Condition by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 23, 2013
Next two stories after this story: 1. Nelson mandela's grand-daughter dies 2. Nelson Mandela fully recovers from Lung infection. African nd substitution eh...
Re: Nelson Mandela In Critical Condition by wheesin(m): 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2013
Walahi Abeg make dis man no die o...GODFATHER dnt go o
Re: Nelson Mandela In Critical Condition by Symphony007: 9:52pm On Jun 23, 2013
This man is on life support. The south african government is practically forcing him to live because he gives the country a kind of international relevance...just put off the machine and let the man rest in peace, if he is so loved and south africa want to preserve his star power. They should'nt burry him, they should balm his body and display it in a glass case like lenin and the kims of north korea..just according to one of his friends."let him go and rest".

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela In Critical Condition by edithgeorge: 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2013
:recover or retire
Re: Nelson Mandela In Critical Condition by Wendyslim(f): 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2013
Get well soon. Person no dey wish him aged pple dead. undecided undecided
Re: Nelson Mandela In Critical Condition by Wendyslim(f): 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2013
edithgeorge: :recover or retire
. Gbam
Re: Nelson Mandela In Critical Condition by Debeloved87(m): 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2013
Nobody can stop him...he is going home this year and very soon, may God grant him eternal rest...AMEN.
Re: Nelson Mandela In Critical Condition by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 23, 2013
WinnieDPooh: What is this one saying? angry
elp me ask am oh
Re: Nelson Mandela In Critical Condition by fingard02k(m): 9:57pm On Jun 23, 2013
who edited my thread and even my post??
one day pesin go Yoruba language for his handler..
Re: Nelson Mandela In Critical Condition by sweetcheecks(f): 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2013
fingard02k: Nelson Mandela, who is still in hospital, has taken a turn for the worse and is now in critical condition, South African President Jacob Zuma said Sunday.

A statement posted on the presidential website Sunday said Zuma and Deputy President Cyril Ramaphosa visited Mandela Sunday evening in hospital.

They were briefed by the medical team who informed them that Mandela’s condition had become critical over the past 24 hours.

“The doctors are doing everything possible to get his condition to improve,” said Zuma, adding that Mandela is being well-cared for and is comfortable.

They also met with Mandela’s wife Graca Machel in hospital.

Zuma has appealed to the nation and the world to pray for Mandela, his family and the medical team that is attending to him.

Mandela was taken to a hospital in Pretoria on June 8 to be treated for a recurring lung infection.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/former-south-african-president-nelson-mandela-in-critical-condition-1.1338355

I am soo sad. I think this is it! cry cry cry
Re: Nelson Mandela In Critical Condition by Lakayanah: 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2013
I pray that God should soothe your aches and pains. And I also pray when it's time you should not suffer but sleep away peacefully into the great beyond. Hmmm live as sweet as you are no-one leaves this live alive.

3 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela In Critical Condition by eldagaius(m): 9:59pm On Jun 23, 2013
There is a time appointed for everything on Earth.
Re: Nelson Mandela In Critical Condition by sweetcheecks(f): 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2013
Lakayanah: I pray that God should soothe your aches and pains. And I also pray when it's time you should not suffer but sleep away peacefully into the great beyond. Hmmm live as sweet as you are no-one leaves this live alive.

A soothing prayer. Thank you! Bless you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sultan Hails Buhari’s Re-election, Urges Atiku To Accept Defeat / Peter Obi, Secondus, Okowa React To Death Of Makarfi / Disturb Muslims & Face Arrest - Amaechi Warns Rivers Indigenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.