Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,408 members, 7,861,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:46 AM

Youths Arrest 31 Suspected Boko-Haram Members In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Arrest 31 Suspected Boko-Haram Members In Borno (19821 Views)

RRS Arrest 31 Suspected Cult Members In Lagos / Caught:youths Nab 31 Suspected Boko Haram Suspects In Maiduguri / Police Parade 31 Suspected Cultsts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Arrest 31 Suspected Boko-Haram Members In Borno by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 24, 2013
Bet, boko haram no de finish
Re: Youths Arrest 31 Suspected Boko-Haram Members In Borno by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 24, 2013
buhari is finished
Re: Youths Arrest 31 Suspected Boko-Haram Members In Borno by mike404(m): 10:53am On Jun 24, 2013
saintvalx:

what is this one talking about?
what's wrong wiv what he just said
Re: Youths Arrest 31 Suspected Boko-Haram Members In Borno by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 24, 2013
Olekumaster: good. But whatever happened to amnesty? i just hope these people are not being provoked in anyway.
i would recommend the benefits of amnesty, boko haram rejected, should be given to this youths. If you agree like this

2 Likes

Re: Youths Arrest 31 Suspected Boko-Haram Members In Borno by mike404(m): 10:55am On Jun 24, 2013
ocman: buhari is finished
gringringrin
Re: Youths Arrest 31 Suspected Boko-Haram Members In Borno by samkoro: 10:56am On Jun 24, 2013
Shame to Buhari,shame to Lie Mohammed,shame to Tinubu and all direct and indirect supporters of terrorism.The blood of the innocents must suffer you to shame.
Re: Youths Arrest 31 Suspected Boko-Haram Members In Borno by emmanuel4758(m): 10:56am On Jun 24, 2013
waz shekeu among cuz god don punish mohamed i mean satan nt mohamed i misqoute becos of the error of commision and turgidity betwen both of them is simple truth. Mohamed noni .hihi hi ha ha ha fall frm aso rock.
Re: Youths Arrest 31 Suspected Boko-Haram Members In Borno by splashbaby(m): 10:58am On Jun 24, 2013
ezedolar: I just pray Buhari will go to maidugri one of this days I swear this youths will arrest him
So you think Buhari is involved right?...if this man is involved GEJ would have hastenly arrested him 21 times over...think dude.
Re: Youths Arrest 31 Suspected Boko-Haram Members In Borno by gerald09(m): 10:58am On Jun 24, 2013
Hope they wouldn't be a hindsight to this. Its great what they doing,when the rich Northerners will not help them or use them to destroy their society I guess they have to fight for their future. But defending with just machete n sticks is kinda dangerous cos these boko Haram guys have sophisticated weapons. I know it will a bad idea for the JTF to give these civilians weapons but the can be trained on hand to hand combat.
Re: Youths Arrest 31 Suspected Boko-Haram Members In Borno by wisdomw(m): 11:07am On Jun 24, 2013
Wait oooooo, cut dia nwokehood wit scissors or pliar b4 handing dem ova 2 jtf.
Re: Youths Arrest 31 Suspected Boko-Haram Members In Borno by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 24, 2013
My guys, advise me on how to open a topic of discussion on nairaland
Re: Youths Arrest 31 Suspected Boko-Haram Members In Borno by honprof1(m): 11:10am On Jun 24, 2013
lorretta u: Good job.good teamwork.that's the only way forward.solidarity.
Anyway I hope human factors and weakness don't begin to cloud the judgment of the youths.in such a situation,some youths might begin rounding up others based on personal grudges and percieved enmity for the JTF to deal with.
I pray that doesn't happen.
God bless Nigeria.

Good thought , it has happened in Lagos when OPC were on top of the operation in Lagos , thanks God that OBJ was so smart to dislodge the group

1 Like

Re: Youths Arrest 31 Suspected Boko-Haram Members In Borno by Hamazz1: 11:13am On Jun 24, 2013
I have always said that it was out of fear that residents of maiduguri were harbouring this terrorists.no faith support voilence.

1 Like

Re: Youths Arrest 31 Suspected Boko-Haram Members In Borno by Adex097: 11:17am On Jun 24, 2013
They should give JTF infos about boko hide outs not putting their lives at risk #my 2 cent

1 Like

Re: Youths Arrest 31 Suspected Boko-Haram Members In Borno by Davidoff2000: 11:22am On Jun 24, 2013
So wat is the state goverment sayin or doin about the civilian jtf? Is the Governor not supposed to come out to publicly support these boys? Just to encourage them? Is the state goverment not supposed to think up an interim reward or. Keep it up scheme to keep their fire burning? I hav not heard anythin from shettima or geidam.
Re: Youths Arrest 31 Suspected Boko-Haram Members In Borno by supaeagles(m): 11:23am On Jun 24, 2013
These boys brave oh, to carry out their own arrest of boko haram! Anyway, it's is good to read this good news after the disappointment of yesterday's super eagles defeat.
Re: Youths Arrest 31 Suspected Boko-Haram Members In Borno by obaakad(m): 11:25am On Jun 24, 2013
Good work done!government of maiduguri should try and encourage the youth,for national peace to rain!

Sooner or later we shall know who is behinde the so call boko haram that has taken life and destroys properties worth million of naira.
Re: Youths Arrest 31 Suspected Boko-Haram Members In Borno by Ebenezerk2: 11:26am On Jun 24, 2013
I want Govt to provide jobs for these civilian JTF after their successful operations.
Re: Youths Arrest 31 Suspected Boko-Haram Members In Borno by edithgeorge: 11:28am On Jun 24, 2013
No mercy,, kill them all.
Re: Youths Arrest 31 Suspected Boko-Haram Members In Borno by HAH: 11:29am On Jun 24, 2013
Very dangerous precedence, all I see is another militia being created,tomorrow they might turn to be monsters.

The security agency should only get intelligence report from the community and act themselves.

For those that remember rwanda war do your remember interhamwe ?

2 Likes

Re: Youths Arrest 31 Suspected Boko-Haram Members In Borno by checkdate(m): 11:31am On Jun 24, 2013
ffo:

source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/youths-nab-31-suspected-boko-haram-suspects-in-borno/

» Youths Arrest 31 Suspected Boko Haram Suspects In Borno «
Re: Youths Arrest 31 Suspected Boko-Haram Members In Borno by babys2: 11:31am On Jun 24, 2013
It is well
Re: Youths Arrest 31 Suspected Boko-Haram Members In Borno by samflex(m): 11:31am On Jun 24, 2013
Which one is "suspected" again? Later they will release them
Re: Youths Arrest 31 Suspected Boko-Haram Members In Borno by sunkoye: 11:32am On Jun 24, 2013
humm...the vigilante group shuld be dismantled after the whole operation. they are a loose end that should not be left untied.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Arrest 31 Suspected Boko-Haram Members In Borno by kunle86(m): 11:33am On Jun 24, 2013
Kudos to all. Try and capture more.
Re: Youths Arrest 31 Suspected Boko-Haram Members In Borno by SilvanusII(m): 11:39am On Jun 24, 2013
Babaofor: good job but they hav arrested enuf kill the rest.Kill them all!!!
=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º​=)) EVIL PEZIN
Re: Youths Arrest 31 Suspected Boko-Haram Members In Borno by mathskill: 11:39am On Jun 24, 2013
ezedolar: I just pray Buhari will go to maidugri one of this days I swear this youths will arrest him
If you are so ignorant,uninformed,unaware and a complete destitute of knowledge with a head that is bereft of the alphabets that you don't have any meaning contribution to make to a discuss please keep away from this forum.
Re: Youths Arrest 31 Suspected Boko-Haram Members In Borno by Joshcoli(m): 11:40am On Jun 24, 2013
Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep how himself go sleep..... Abel CJTF wunna don catch enough for interrogation, kill the remaining
Re: Youths Arrest 31 Suspected Boko-Haram Members In Borno by Msgamble: 11:44am On Jun 24, 2013
It is high tym we put sanity into their(boko haram) skull..i thought d whole of borno is made up of animals(BH) buh this youth are changing my impression..'fish them out n kill them all..!'
Re: Youths Arrest 31 Suspected Boko-Haram Members In Borno by Kzinne: 11:48am On Jun 24, 2013
HAH: Very dangerous precedence, all I see is another militia being created,tomorrow they might turn to be monsters.

The security agency should only get intelligence report from the community and act themselves.

For those that remember rwanda war do your remember interhamwe ?
these nlders praising them know nothing. dats how bakassi and opc started

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. / 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole / Osun Rerun: PDP Determined, Undeterred To Make Adeleke Governor – Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.