Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

The Cosmological Argument 8) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Cosmological Argument 8) (828 Views)

The Kalām Cosmological Argument / The Pink Unicorn Argument Against Religion / How I Murdered The 5 Argument That Killed Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cosmological Argument 8) by MrTroll(m): 2:29am On Jun 24, 2013
[size=18pt]Question: Who/what caused the universe?[/size]

[size=14pt]Answers:…[/size]

Logicboy: don’t be silly! How can you ask me such nonsense question? Nothing caused it!!! #debunked wink

Muskeeto: I don’t know… embarassed

[url=https://www.nairaland.com/deep%20sight]Deep sight[/url]: its energy; the infinite eternal essence of all being, both immaterial and material. And I’m right! No questions. cool

Ihedinobi: Father did it *long article/essay* I hope nobody misunderstands me. undecided

[url=https://www.nairaland.com/mr%20anony]Anony[/url]: why do you think it’s a what and not a who? Give reasons for whatever position you take. While at it also state what you mean by the following terms: cosmology, argument, universe, cause and effect etc.

Olaadegbu: God. *posts several off point videos about hellfire* cry

Vedaxcool: Allah. *quotes the Quran to back himself up* cry cry

Wiegraf: *long epistle*…*says the same thing several times without realizing it* Nothing. grin grin

Thehomer: definitely not their god.

[url=https://www.nairaland.com/alfa%20seltzer]alfaseltzer[/url]: god, although i might be wrong. But come lets worship satan together. sad embarassed

In the off chance the thread gets to front page… wink

Myriad of watery answers:
1) How dare you ask such questions? May God forgive you embarassed
2) Insha allah! *pls don’t offend my religion* angry angry
3) I pray the holy spirit touches you embarassed
4) Psalm 14:1 angry
5) Its Jehovah shama, elohim, el shaddai, omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, omnibenevolent etc. Just look at all the beautiful beaches and sunset!!! kiss kiss kiss
And so forth…

5 Likes

Re: The Cosmological Argument 8) by UyiIredia(m): 3:13am On Jun 24, 2013
I would say it's God with arguments. You're depiction of each posters manner of replies is spot on.
Re: The Cosmological Argument 8) by Nobody: 4:29am On Jun 24, 2013
I have no efffing Idea
Re: The Cosmological Argument 8) by wiegraf: 4:58am On Jun 24, 2013
Mr Troll:

Wiegraf: *long epistle*…*says the same thing several times without realizing it* Nothing. grin grin

So you have been paying attention..good. That is CORRECT!
Re: The Cosmological Argument 8) by vedaxcool(m): 6:12am On Jun 24, 2013
Lol Mr. Troll grin cheesy cheesy u are living up to name, . . . The interesting thing remain how do u know the truth from things that resemble the truth? How do we know Musiwa satelite pictures aren't a forgery? Or whether Obama is actually a muslim playing up not to be one? How do we know that technology actually works the way it works not by some sort of dark magic? How do we know whether Seun is a muslim or not? How do we know Osama is actually dead? How do we know whether man actually landed on the moon? How do we know whatever information is being passed to us is actually true from lies? How does dummyboy knows he is not in the matrix? How d

Mr. Toll the above questions, in some cases we easily know the truth in others we need to probe deeper, you op manages to scale down peoples argument into it most simplest point, but in so doing it left out the justification for such a point, making the point looking strange and somewhat a joke! So Mr. Toll how do we know u are actually interested in the truth? Truth is I don't? My point is for you to know the truth about things one need to probe deeper! Anyway your op is quite funny especially about the dude who makes the same point several time without realizing it! grin grin
Re: The Cosmological Argument 8) by MrTroll(m): 8:35am On Jun 24, 2013
^^^
undecided
Re: The Cosmological Argument 8) by vedaxcool(m): 8:41am On Jun 24, 2013
^^^
wetin I do!
Re: The Cosmological Argument 8) by MrTroll(m): 12:19pm On Jun 24, 2013
^^^
vedaxcool: Lol Mr. Troll grin cheesy cheesy u are living up to name, . . . The interesting thing remain how do u know the truth from things that resemble the truth? How do we know Musiwa satelite pictures aren't a forgery? Or whether Obama is actually a muslim playing up not to be one? How do we know that technology actually works the way it works not by some sort of dark magic? How do we know whether Seun is a muslim or not? How do we know Osama is actually dead? How do we know whether man actually landed on the moon? How do we know whatever information is being passed to us is actually true from lies? How does dummyboy knows he is not in the matrix? How d

Mr. Toll the above questions, in some cases we easily know the truth in others we need to probe deeper, you op manages to scale down peoples argument into it most simplest point, but in so doing it left out the justification for such a point, making the point looking strange and somewhat a joke! So Mr. Toll how do we know u are actually interested in the truth? Truth is I don't? My point is for you to know the truth about things one need to probe deeper! Anyway your op is quite funny especially about the dude who makes the same point several time without realizing it! grin grin
@bolds, was that what you understood from the OP?
Re: The Cosmological Argument 8) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 24, 2013
grin
Nice thread.
Re: The Cosmological Argument 8) by vedaxcool(m): 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2013
Mr Troll: ^^^

@bolds, was that what you understood from the OP?

Context?
Re: The Cosmological Argument 8) by MrTroll(m): 9:54pm On Jun 24, 2013
vedaxcool:

Context?
*thinking...*

Eh bros, the OP warrant that your 1st epistle?
Or you're trying to sound intelligent now? Too late bro tongue
Re: The Cosmological Argument 8) by vedaxcool(m): 9:30am On Jun 25, 2013
Re: The Cosmological Argument 8) by MrTroll(m): 1:06am On Dec 08, 2013
make I update this thread?
Re: The Cosmological Argument 8) by plaetton: 2:38am On Dec 08, 2013
Mr Troll: make I update this thread?

Haba! You no include my own opinion angry
Re: The Cosmological Argument 8) by Nobody: 4:11am On Dec 08, 2013
Wow....you misinterpreted my position on the origin of the world
Re: The Cosmological Argument 8) by MrTroll(m): 10:33pm On Dec 08, 2013
plaetton:

Haba! You no include my own opinion angry
sorry boss, will do so ASAP!

Logicboy03: Wow....you misinterpreted my position on the origin of the world
Did I? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Who Was Answering Their Prayers? / / Senator Chris Ngige Beats Up CATHOLIC PRIEST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.