Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:08 AM

Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages (16233 Views)

EFCC Charges Tompolo And Akpbolokemi For Unlawful Conversion / Pauline Tallen's Son Marries Princess Adaora Nomeh / Amigo Supermarket Owners Sues FG For N50bn For Unlawful Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by ladyju(f): 10:57am On Jun 24, 2013
Imagine! D only son for dat matter
Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by begwong: 11:00am On Jun 24, 2013
slex: balfour vs balfour,

smart people know what i am saying
Or rather learned grin
Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by batstan(m): 11:01am On Jun 24, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by Kzinne: 11:11am On Jun 24, 2013

did u study law in a nigerian uni? if u did then u need to go bac to school just like most nigerian lawyers. balfour v balfour concerned domestic agreements in the law of contract and has nothing to do wit criminal law.
Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by rayu78(m): 11:16am On Jun 24, 2013
dont mind the Arrow, he is a serious junkie. im sure the mum detained him cos of his drug habit (which he has been to rehab over and over in the past years). he is just a spoilt child, the money this boy has hit from his mother runs into hundreds of millions.
Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by begwong: 11:18am On Jun 24, 2013
Shebi no be that drug addict that was deported a couple of years ago from the UK

1 Like

Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by Kzinne: 11:18am On Jun 24, 2013
ing to
court records.
Additionally, Bryant became
acquainted with a convicted drug
dealer, Adamu Tallen, who was
found wearing a bloody t-shirt July
26, 2003 when BC police responded
to a report of a fight at Rubenstein
Hall. When Tallen saw the officer he
ran inside his dorm room and
attempted to hide a 9-millimeter
automatic. A scuffle ensued
between Tallen and the police
officer, with Tallen spending the
night in the local jail.
Apparently, the blood on Tallen's t-
shirt was Bryant's. The two had
gotten into a fight, with Tallen
pistol-whipping Bryant before
threatening to kill him. A friend of
the BC basketball player and the
convicted drug dealer was
Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by rayu78(m): 11:27am On Jun 24, 2013
Stylaay: Dan iska! He breaks into his mother's room and steals money 4rm time to time among other things. Buh e jus dey colllect emn own share of money weh en mama thief

From time to time abi all the time to feed his cocaine habit.
Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by Pennywise(m): 11:34am On Jun 24, 2013
[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1169552_tallen_jpg39438b07ac4598264a2683f052269757[/img]
This is a bad son who has taken rascality wayyy too far. He is a lost cause. The parents must take steps to disown and disinherit him. I have no patience with little rats riding on the hard work and sweat of others
Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by bobbyL(m): 11:34am On Jun 24, 2013

Kzinne: did u study law in a nigerian uni? if u did then u need to go bac to school just like most nigerian lawyers. balfour v balfour concerned domestic agreements in the law of contract and has nothing to do wit criminal law.
At least, the word "learned" should have been used instead.
If you want to demonstrate "smartness", at least get the facts right. Anything is easily "googleable" nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by sylve11: 11:39am On Jun 24, 2013
That na their business. cool
Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by edithgeorge: 11:39am On Jun 24, 2013
grin silent plssss,,,, nija don start!!!!!
Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 24, 2013
so?
Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by Lakayanah: 12:36pm On Jun 24, 2013
The thing is that we don't know our rights in this country that is why every tom, john and harry can take us for a ride from mtn to phcn, in short all service provider takes us for granted just because we do not fight back. The courts are there to settle feuds in 9ja if someone takes you to court over any issue I tell for 4generations to come you become enemies to the entire family of that person. I am not saying what the son did was either right or wrong but let us not behave like illiterates.
Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by ProfessorPeter(m): 12:37pm On Jun 24, 2013
The case has been strike out for lack of merit.
Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by dozai: 1:29pm On Jun 24, 2013
gunuvi: Wetin u do your mum to have ordered your arrest? Maybe you threaten her and she felt unsafe.
Okay na, don't forget to also sue her for her detaining you for 9months in her womb before she released you to this planet earth.
Foolish pikin you better go and beg your mother o. He is even asking for 200million damages from her mother and an apology. WTF on a monday morning.
Na wetin cocaine and marijuana dey cause
Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by Tedpgrass: 1:58pm On Jun 24, 2013
Lakayanah: The thing is that we don't know our rights in this country that is why every tom, john and harry can take us for a ride from mtn to phcn, in short all service provider takes us for granted just because we do not fight back. The courts are there to settle feuds in 9ja if someone takes you to court over any issue I tell for 4generations to come you become enemies to the entire family of that person. I am not saying what the son did was either right or wrong but let us not behave like illiterates.

I understand that the courts are for seeking redress. However, arbitration or mediation panels exist to settle minor cases.... so the court systems don't get clogged up. Therefore, not all cases are court bound.

It's the oddity that a son will sue his own mother for what is thought to be a spurious reason that has gotten tongues wagging or fingers tapping away.

We await further details............

Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 24, 2013
gluv01: Asking for 200m because your mother is the president ba? .
it all balls down to this saying 'train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old, he will not depart from it'. She must have failed in dis responsibility

1 Like

Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 24, 2013
You see there is what is called 'nemesis'. People that acquired dirty wealth are bound to face things like this (i didnt say she did). The devil cant give you wealth without adding sorrow to it. But the blessings of GOD maketh rich and addeth no sorrow. Dont envy people, you dont know how they got their wealth.

1 Like

Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by AbuMikey(m): 3:44pm On Jun 24, 2013
I weep at the Ignorance of the Son!!
Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by Pennywise(m): 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2013
sbaks:
it all balls down to this saying 'train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old, he will not depart 4rm it'. She must have failed in dis responsibility

Well said. But not all children can be trained. Like this over-pampered moro-n wey dey use garden egg chop garri. The monkey neva see strong thing. May God not let bad pikin turn person to murderer.
Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by Diasporan(m): 5:24pm On Jun 24, 2013
Why can't all these dudes from affluent home in the North do away with drugs?Speaker Rt.Hon.Tambuwal's first son is not also an exemption.Either its Rochi today or Codeine or Cocaine tomorrow.Oh thank God this is an anonymous forum that boy for chop me raw if he discovers am the one saying this.It all boils down to their upbringing.What do you expect?When fathers are busy chasing after wealth and mothers who are suppose to keep the home are busy chasing after societal fame and class the home is bound to suffer
Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by Khaihsan(m): 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2013
Obladifool konkobiliy yaro banza
Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by kegel(m): 7:43pm On Jun 24, 2013
Train up your child, so he/she can give u rest.

Spoilt rich kid...
Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by braveheart2012(m): 1:26am On Jun 25, 2013
There isn't enough bad news about the man... he's truly a piece of work. I feel sorry for his mum.

All over Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory and Nigeria’s seat of power, rumour is rife that Adamu, the son of Mrs. Pauline Tallen, deputy governor of Plateau State is the mastermind of the many problems besetting city clothier, David Kolawole Vaughan or DAKOVA as he prefers to be known. You would recall that the diminutive clothier turned nite club proprietor recently had a brush with operatives of the Nigeria Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA on allegations that his club, Aristotle Lounge deals in hard drugs.

Adamu is being fingered for this incident because of a row he had with DAKOVA. We hear that Adamu owed the club over N500, 000 . The story is that because of his pedigree, he and his cohorts would drink and leave without settling their bills. But because he is a big time customer,, the management did not doubt his credit worthiness. After some months, the debt had risen and the management decided to recover its money only for Adamu to refuse paying. DAKOVA then seized his car, a move that angered Adamu and he allegedly swore to deal with him.

It was not long after that the NDLEA came to arrest DAKOVA.
Though he has been left off the hook after he was certified clean and nothing incriminating was found in the club, Adamu, it is alleged, is not relenting in his bid to show DAKOVA that his mother is a sitting deputy governor. So we heard.

Source: http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/oyedepo-s-marriage-in-trouble/83621/
Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by jpphilips(m): 9:09am On Jun 25, 2013
kegel: Train up your child, so he/she can give u rest.

Spoilt rich kid...

After stealing from the poor, the law of karma will catch up with the kids
Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by idupaul: 9:58am On Jun 25, 2013
After her and brothers swindled my uncle of his lands in Abuja just because she was minister now she expect me to pity her motherhood because of her bad son .. No Way ..Karma is a bitch innit .. U used instruments of govt to intimidate the innocent and now both u and ur armed robber son will use same against una selves
Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by Speedy33(m): 10:03am On Jun 25, 2013
Lakayanah: The thing is that we don't know our rights in this country that is why every tom, john and harry can take us for a ride from mtn to phcn, in short all service provider takes us for granted just because we do not fight back. The courts are there to settle feuds in 9ja if someone takes you to court over any issue I tell for 4generations to come you become enemies to the entire family of that person. I am not saying what the son did was either right or wrong but let us not behave like illiterates.
hmm bros nah wah oh how you go talk like dis remember u must honnor ur mother and father
Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 25, 2013
jp philips:

After stealing from the poor, the law of karma will catch up with the kids
I doubt if pauline Tallen was corrupt. As far as i am concerned, she refused to continue with governor Jonah Jang because of his corrupt and self centered ways. She wanted to become governess of Plateau state and if that happened,Plateau would have been a better place but Plateaucians(LOL) where blind to that fact because the didnt want to be governed by a WOMAN.... Wounded ego i must say... Her son was just not trained right as is the case with alot of families where you find only ONE male child.... They are usually over pampered.... Common with lots of families so we shouldnt base her predicament on political thievery.... Base it on OVER PAMPERED ONLY SON!!!
Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by belovedaja(m): 1:52pm On Jun 25, 2013
dulphines:

Point of exist?
lol, i dey laf oo
Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by Gelco(f): 4:05pm On Jun 25, 2013

U're a law student, ryt? Or a barrister already?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Not Kicked Out Of The VIP Box At The PDP Convention - Olisa Metuh Reacts / How We Caged Obasanjo As President – Segun Osoba / Edo 2020: PDP Mounts Pressure On Obaseki To Defect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.