Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

I Was Not Kicked Out Of The VIP Box At The PDP Convention - Olisa Metuh Reacts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Not Kicked Out Of The VIP Box At The PDP Convention - Olisa Metuh Reacts (16221 Views)

Metuh Reacts To Being Included In Looters' List By Lai Mohammed / Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) / Olisa Metuh Appears In Court On A Stretcher In Ambulance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Not Kicked Out Of The VIP Box At The PDP Convention - Olisa Metuh Reacts by OneHead: 10:19am On Dec 11, 2017
Olisa Metuh explains what happened at the PDP Convention :

In the past 24 hours, I have received calls from a lot of people concerning the misleading online media reports which suggested that I was manhandled and barred from sitting in the VIP box at the just concluded PDP National Convention in Abuja.

It sure reminds me of series of spurious reports that EFCC arrested me just when I was about to flee to some island; or is it the one about chewing my statements and the rest?

The truth is that I have never sat at the VIP box whenever we come for a party event throughout my 17 years in active politics. Our joy has always been to sit amongst the Anambra delegates with all the drama of home invisibility.

However, we visit the box at will to liaise with other leaders on issues as they arise and that was the case in the just concluded convention.

I was never manhandled nor barred from the VIP box, but yes, on the first visit from the Anambra stand to the box, some security operatives had problem with the size of our delegation, which included some B.O.T members, legislators and other individuals.

This was quickly resolved and we accessed the state box and had our first interaction with those sitting inside the box.

Do I really have to explain how many times I visited the state box or the fact that I was all the times I visited, warmly received by all our leaders present?

The PDP convention was one of the best in terms of planning and execution. Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa indeed is a perfectionist and he together with his team made the entire PDP family proud.

My concern has always been with post convention management and this is where we are presently engaged in ensuring that the progress and stability of our party far outweighs individual successes and/or failures.

I have served our great party, the PDP faithfully; I love my party and I have full confidence in the competence and capacity of the present National Working Committee.

My charge to my able successor, the new National Publicity Secretary of our party is to focus on those issues that Nigerians are concerned about.

The online media will always come with its drama, but let the new NWC remain focused on explaining our party's stand on the economy, fight against corruption, national unity and other important issues affecting the nation.

Nigerians now look up to the PDP for direction and we cannot afford to be distracted in any way whatsoever.

Chief Olisa Metuh

http://www.naaija.com/2017/12/vip-box-olisa-metuh-denies-speculation/

Re: I Was Not Kicked Out Of The VIP Box At The PDP Convention - Olisa Metuh Reacts by Jirate(m): 11:26am On Dec 11, 2017
Nigerians now look up to the PDP for direction and we cannot afford to be distracted in any way whatsoever.

Nigerians Now Look Up To PDP for A "Credible President", not a Cattle Rustler Rearer who do not know his Right hand from his Left, One who thinks he is President of some Sections of the Country rather than the whole geographical entity so called, and her people where ever they may be in the Whole Wide World. . cool

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Not Kicked Out Of The VIP Box At The PDP Convention - Olisa Metuh Reacts by veekid(m): 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2017
Wetin come concern aiye

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Kicked Out Of The VIP Box At The PDP Convention - Olisa Metuh Reacts by freedom96: 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2017
Pls where dem temitemi1,Severussnape,tit,barcanista and the rest pdp cows of 2015?As if they never existed on this platform.Even Berem and other APC pests.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Not Kicked Out Of The VIP Box At The PDP Convention - Olisa Metuh Reacts by jagabanlewis(m): 12:50pm On Dec 11, 2017
Re: I Was Not Kicked Out Of The VIP Box At The PDP Convention - Olisa Metuh Reacts by realone2012: 12:50pm On Dec 11, 2017
Take your L and move on oga..

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Kicked Out Of The VIP Box At The PDP Convention - Olisa Metuh Reacts by greenvillle: 12:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
undecided
Re: I Was Not Kicked Out Of The VIP Box At The PDP Convention - Olisa Metuh Reacts by unitysheart(m): 12:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
Lolz. Tales by the moonlight.

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Kicked Out Of The VIP Box At The PDP Convention - Olisa Metuh Reacts by KpStone(m): 12:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
Buhari is Mugabe. He must go

If an individual has a capacity to employ 50, 000 direct employees and almost 500,000 indirectly. He should be given a chance to replicate the same system using government machinery

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Not Kicked Out Of The VIP Box At The PDP Convention - Olisa Metuh Reacts by cardoctor(m): 12:52pm On Dec 11, 2017
Really
Re: I Was Not Kicked Out Of The VIP Box At The PDP Convention - Olisa Metuh Reacts by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 11, 2017
I thought he is in prison

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Kicked Out Of The VIP Box At The PDP Convention - Olisa Metuh Reacts by BruncleZuma: 12:52pm On Dec 11, 2017
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Kicked Out Of The VIP Box At The PDP Convention - Olisa Metuh Reacts by ImpressionsNG: 12:52pm On Dec 11, 2017
Some insist that you're a coward sir, what's your reaction to that?

By the way, are you not satisfied with your height? It is possible to grow taller, add a few inches to your height, even in adulthood, believe it or not. Most people don't know this. A combination of some targeted exercises and powerful herbs can do the magic. Learn about it.....

http://www.impressions.ng/how-to-grow-taller-increase-height-naturally

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Kicked Out Of The VIP Box At The PDP Convention - Olisa Metuh Reacts by freshinko: 12:52pm On Dec 11, 2017
Oga we know... just forget BUHARI and his liars Mohammed crew members.

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Kicked Out Of The VIP Box At The PDP Convention - Olisa Metuh Reacts by chibanj(m): 12:52pm On Dec 11, 2017
ok
Re: I Was Not Kicked Out Of The VIP Box At The PDP Convention - Olisa Metuh Reacts by wayne4loan: 12:52pm On Dec 11, 2017
Oga no level cool

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Kicked Out Of The VIP Box At The PDP Convention - Olisa Metuh Reacts by GavelSlam: 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
But we've seen the video .

Just accept it. You are no longer relevant.

The barn door is managed by new administrators whilst your gang members are scheming to take over.

You don't have much money anymore and you asked Jonathan to testify in court.

Na OYO get you now.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Not Kicked Out Of The VIP Box At The PDP Convention - Olisa Metuh Reacts by Mak4web(m): 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
h
Re: I Was Not Kicked Out Of The VIP Box At The PDP Convention - Olisa Metuh Reacts by vecman22(m): 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
Jirate:

Nigerians Now Look Up To PDP for A "Credible President", not a Cattle Rustler Rearer who do not know his Right hand from his Left, One who thinks he is President of some Sections of the Country rather than the whole geographical entity so called, and her people where ever they may be in the Whole Wide World. . cool

Ipob(donkey) will there be election in se 2019??

6 Likes

Re: I Was Not Kicked Out Of The VIP Box At The PDP Convention - Olisa Metuh Reacts by Atiku2019: 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
BMC Crew and Propaganda....

When is APC holding its National Convention
grin

3 Likes

Re: I Was Not Kicked Out Of The VIP Box At The PDP Convention - Olisa Metuh Reacts by jericco1(m): 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
thank you sir for clearing the air.

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Kicked Out Of The VIP Box At The PDP Convention - Olisa Metuh Reacts by Meajor(m): 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2017
Whether or not..... My major consign is, make una do jejely pack Dat flesh bone go back to meet him cows for daura.......
As for me and my PVC I'll vote for any other candidate, even if na blind man than to vote for the flesh bone (Buhari)

2 Likes

Re: I Was Not Kicked Out Of The VIP Box At The PDP Convention - Olisa Metuh Reacts by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
freedom96:
Pls where dem temitemi1,Severussnape,tit,barcanista and the rest pdp cows of 2015?As if they never existed on this platform.Even Berem and other APC pests.

where were at 2015
Re: I Was Not Kicked Out Of The VIP Box At The PDP Convention - Olisa Metuh Reacts by efighter: 1:08pm On Dec 11, 2017
Jirate:

Nigeria needs and is currently being lead by a credible president. A president that is not under his wife like Robert Mugabe or Goatluck Jonascam.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Not Kicked Out Of The VIP Box At The PDP Convention - Olisa Metuh Reacts by elimajoe(f): 1:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
Nice thread pointing to some serious problem.
Re: I Was Not Kicked Out Of The VIP Box At The PDP Convention - Olisa Metuh Reacts by SalamRushdie: 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
GavelSlam:
But we've seen the video .

Just accept it. You are no longer relevant.

The barn door is managed by new administrators whilst your gang members are scheming to take over.

You don't have much money anymore and you asked Jonathan to testify in court.

Na OYO get you now.

True

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Kicked Out Of The VIP Box At The PDP Convention - Olisa Metuh Reacts by quiverfull(m): 1:16pm On Dec 11, 2017
Why won't they kick you out? When your lawyer summoned Jonathan to appear in court as a witness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Not Kicked Out Of The VIP Box At The PDP Convention - Olisa Metuh Reacts by EponOjuku: 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
Denial is the first stage of grief.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: Governors Move To Meet Dec 31 Deadline / Senator Rufai Hanga Dumps APC / Nigeria Fulfills Financial Obligations To AU, Pays All 2023 Dues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.