Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades (36127 Views)

Tribunal Sacks Vincent Bulus In Plateau, Bans Him From Politics For Life / Growing List Of People Buhari Jailed/killed In His "Anti Corruption Crusades" / NIGERIA 2015: Obasanjo Dumps Lamido, Endorses Tambuwal For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by Freiburger(m): 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2013
Why i like the move na say dem go listen to baba for places like Sokoto wella wella. abi no be nationwide?
Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by egift(m): 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2013
When will he start Restitution to Nigeria?

He can start by supporting Buhari/Fashola 2015-2019.
Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by ifihearam: 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2013
First of all its good for the kingdom of God and its a demonstration that God can use anybody regardless of your ugly past(i doubt buhari own sha).Well sir,i hope you did not resort to this out of frustration,because if his excellency had given you his listening ears you would not have done this,secondly if you were still politically relevant as some feeble minded people think you are i still believe you wont have done this but in all I thank God for still using you as a vessel of honour in this end time.

May i still use this opportunity to reach out to the devil of nigeria(buhari),God may still forgive you IF you stop your demonic practices by killing innocent nigerians,you still have the chance to turn a new leaf by giving your life to Jesus Christ,he is the WAY,TRUTH and LIFE.

Please make u U-turn while you still have the opportunity. Jesus is LORD.
Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2013
Is this supposed to be a joke?
Is this joke supposed to be funny?
Am I supposed to laugh at this supposedly funny joke?
Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2013
pistol: This man obj is the most unfortunate thing to happen to us as a nation.
It was under his watch that corruption went viral and impunity became the other of the day.
We had an opportunity to start life all over on a clean slate after the military nightmare and he was the chief architect that bungled that dream.
He wants to do restitution?
He better start by returning all the loot and national commonwealth him and his cronies cornered for their personal and selfish aggradizement.
God punish devil.
Do not tempt the Lord ur God.
The prayer of a sinner is an abomination before God.
actually he did a lot of good thinggs for Nigerians.my mom keeps saying that if it wasn't for obasanjo's reforms when he came to power,the ordinary civil servant wouldn't have been able to afford an almost-decent livelihood.in the past,it was penury and gnashing of teeth for them.that's for that anyway
@topic.bwahahahahahaha
Charlie lemme catch my breathe.
OP.U say OBJ is doing what?
Hahahahahaha.
Texas.Cowgirl:
He knows where the money is at now

99% of Nigerian private jets are owned by pastors (figure may have been exaggerated)
smart girl.me thinks d same thing.u knw politics no favor am again.he's a good showman.that's y I love him
Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by Fhemmmy: 4:27pm On Jun 24, 2013
Na wa oh
Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by OdionOdion: 4:27pm On Jun 24, 2013
Let him follow the example of Zaccheus who returned ALL he stole from the poor and followed CHRIST and let him also publicly renounce his membership of the OGBONI confratality,I will take him serious.
Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by ZUBY77(m): 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2013
He is a brave and couragious man.
Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by Afroconnect: 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2013
Maxymilliano:

http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/06/24/obasanjo-dumps-politics-for-evangelism-organizes-nationwide-crusades/
OBJ,return all your stolen wealth because Nigeria needs the money you stole back-if you do not,then you are deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by WarriPikin1: 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2013
Another gimmick from Baba to fool the uninitiated. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by Freiburger(m): 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

The devil has always been in CHURCH

May God forgive you. You dey for Taxas dey work for George Bush and ihn papa farm, come back home and help baba for ihn farm and God go bless u wella wella. grin
Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by ifihearam: 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2013
Freiburger:

May God forgive you. You dey for Taxas dey work for George Bush and ihn papa farm, come back home and help baba for ihn farm and God go bless u wella wella. grin

lol..
Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by Siga: 4:35pm On Jun 24, 2013
Make una sidon there....if Baba decides to float hin own church....I bet u...miracles will mos def happen there...cos, if u join usher and Baba like u...but u dey look for work...na there Baba go link u with a Governor wey come worship...na so u go get job and miracle happen ....if u dey look for contract...go Baba church...as for me...I will go ..just give me the address...
Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 24, 2013
Pipsland78: Is this supposed to be a joke?
Is this joke supposed to be funny?
Am I supposed to laugh at this supposedly funny joke?
these suppose to be questions? Am i suppose to answer them? Is this mumu questions suppose to be answered?
Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by Freiburger(m): 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2013
Siga: Make una sidon there....if Baba decides to float hin own church....I bet u...miracles will mos def happen there...cos, if u join usher and Baba like u...but u dey look for work...na there Baba go link u with a Governor wey come worship...na so u go get job and miracle happen ....if u dey look for contract...go Baba church...as for me...I will go ..just give me the address...
Tell dem, dem nor know anything. Baba God na God of action nor be for mouth.
Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 24, 2013
he has always been a stakeholder in RCCG naa....Adeboye fit even make am bishop sef!
Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by crackhouse(m): 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2013
the man is afraid of dying and getting rotten in hell, but what about those political assassinations?....... and to crown it all, he will definitely get his followers too, mostly gullible women.
Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by Wsdm: 4:41pm On Jun 24, 2013
Expensive72: The say that only permanent thing in life is changes, If he has decided to give his life to Christ & preach the word of God, all I will say is....Thank U Lord Jesus
... And the country he has sent to the brink through his excesses? Some times you people feel that the rest of us are as gullible as you.
Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by AlPicapcI(m): 4:42pm On Jun 24, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Death is coming nearer.

That's the only time when they repent.

You can do all the crusades you want Mr OBJ, we have already reserved a special grill for you in Hell.
you be God?
Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by mankand(m): 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2013
Criminal....Criminal

If he really wants to prove to Nigerians he have accepted Jesus, he should give out all his wealth to the poor.
Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by Policewoman(f): 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2013
Ori mi o! Dakun ranti emi naa si rere o! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by Daystar18: 4:45pm On Jun 24, 2013
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. Jesus does not reject any that comes to him genuinely.
Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by Freiburger(m): 4:46pm On Jun 24, 2013
Policewoman: Ori mi o! Dakun ranti emi naa si rere o! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Madam Policewoman abeg type English, mi no understand your si rerrreee oooo. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by Policewoman(f): 4:47pm On Jun 24, 2013
For his repentance to be complete, he must make restitution and return all looted property and funds... starting from Ota farm lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by Lilimax(f): 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2013
Larryfly: he has always been a stakeholder in RCCG naa....Adeboye fit even make am bishop sef!
So making him Bishop is now your headache
Thank God he is preaching Christ... .Who are we to judge?
Whether in pretense or in the real sense of it, the most is important thing is that Christ is being preached smiley.
Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by Sealeddeal(m): 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2013
Its always easy to criticise govt through religious means. OBJ must have chosen to envangelise so as to get alternative ground to criticise GEJ govt.
Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by AlPicapcI(m): 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2013
lorretta u: actually he did a lot of good thinggs for Nigerians.my mom keeps saying that if it wasn't for obasanjo's reforms when he came to power,the ordinary civil servant wouldn't have been able to afford an almost-decent livelihood.in the past,it was penury and gnashing of teeth for them.that's for that anyway
@topic.bwahahahahahaha
Charlie lemme catch my breathe.
OP.U say OBJ is doing what?
Hahahahahaha.smart girl.me thinks d same thing.u knw politics no favor am again.he's a good showman.that's y I love him
and what stops you from going into pastoring and acquiring your own "jet", wher e your papa dey when obj they fight for emm own?
Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by chitexinter: 4:51pm On Jun 24, 2013
Obj, Are u sure dat u are okey wt nigeria resurcess?, it is d right time 4 u to repent? Oh God hv mercy.
Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by ifihearam: 4:52pm On Jun 24, 2013
Larryfly: he has always been a stakeholder in RCCG naa....Adeboye fit even make am bishop sef!
THOU ART FOOLISH
Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by oloriooko(m): 4:52pm On Jun 24, 2013
so if he's going to attend a crusade somewhere, does that imply he's now into organising crusades?

these headlines are very misleading and shallow, i wonder the crop of dumbies we call journalists nowadays
Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by premlove(m): 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2013
This is when boko haram can prove there usefulness to nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari’s Friend Produced INEC Card Readers, APC Has ‘master Key’ – Fani- Kayode / Amaechi: Wike's Probe, A Witch Hunt, Images Of Vandalized Govt House, A Fraud / 2019 Election: Arrest Tinubu Now – HURIWA Tells Security Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.